View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 5:41 am



Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST 
Author Message
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Joined: March 5th, 2009, 8:42 pm
Posts: 2231
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
Don't know why but I absolutely love the idea of current players ranking their fellow ballers. If Matthew Stafford isn't on this list, something is seriously wrong. 39 players from last year's list did not make it this year so it'll be interesting to see where guys like Eli, Cruz, AJ Green, JPP, Pat Peterson, Mike Wallace and Ladarius Webb(gave up 0 TDs last season) end up.

Which Lions do you think have a chance to crack the list?

I think maybe
Stafford
CJ(Top 3)
Pett
Suh
Maybe Tully
Maybe Avril

_________________
Matthew Stafford is the only player in NFL history who is allowed to smoke cigarettes in the team huddle. He just chooses not to


April 22nd, 2012, 11:46 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9494
Location: Dallas
Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
Killwill25 wrote:
Don't know why but I absolutely love the idea of current players ranking their fellow ballers. If Matthew Stafford isn't on this list, something is seriously wrong. 39 players from last year's list did not make it this year so it'll be interesting to see where guys like Eli, Cruz, AJ Green, JPP, Pat Peterson, Mike Wallace and Ladarius Webb(gave up 0 TDs last season) end up.

Which Lions do you think have a chance to crack the list?

I think maybe
Stafford
CJ(Top 3)
Pett
Suh
Maybe Tully
Maybe Avril


On average this works out to about 3 per team - couple of teams get more, couple of teams get less. I think the Lions work out right to the average. CJ, Suh and Staff - no more, no less. Just a matter of where they rank, especially CJ.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


April 23rd, 2012, 9:58 am
Profile WWW
Mr. Irrelevant
User avatar

Joined: February 28th, 2007, 12:13 pm
Posts: 967
Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
I think that if Donovan McNabb was #100 on last year's last, Avril will make it this year. That's just logic right there

_________________
If you think education is tough, try being stoopid.


April 23rd, 2012, 11:04 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2005, 7:03 am
Posts: 7411
Location: Ford Field - 35 yard line / Row 32
Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
Pablo wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:
Don't know why but I absolutely love the idea of current players ranking their fellow ballers. If Matthew Stafford isn't on this list, something is seriously wrong. 39 players from last year's list did not make it this year so it'll be interesting to see where guys like Eli, Cruz, AJ Green, JPP, Pat Peterson, Mike Wallace and Ladarius Webb(gave up 0 TDs last season) end up.

Which Lions do you think have a chance to crack the list?

I think maybe
Stafford
CJ(Top 3)
Pett
Suh
Maybe Tully
Maybe Avril


On average this works out to about 3 per team - couple of teams get more, couple of teams get less. I think the Lions work out right to the average. CJ, Suh and Staff - no more, no less. Just a matter of where they rank, especially CJ.


Don't you guys think Avril has a better year than Suh?

_________________
Image


April 23rd, 2012, 1:50 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9494
Location: Dallas
Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
LionFan57 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:
Don't know why but I absolutely love the idea of current players ranking their fellow ballers. If Matthew Stafford isn't on this list, something is seriously wrong. 39 players from last year's list did not make it this year so it'll be interesting to see where guys like Eli, Cruz, AJ Green, JPP, Pat Peterson, Mike Wallace and Ladarius Webb(gave up 0 TDs last season) end up.

Which Lions do you think have a chance to crack the list?

I think maybe
Stafford
CJ(Top 3)
Pett
Suh
Maybe Tully
Maybe Avril


On average this works out to about 3 per team - couple of teams get more, couple of teams get less. I think the Lions work out right to the average. CJ, Suh and Staff - no more, no less. Just a matter of where they rank, especially CJ.


Don't you guys think Avril has a better year than Suh?


Doesn't matter where we rank him, it matters where the rest of the league ranks him. Avril top 100? Don't think so as he isn't even one of the best one or two DE's in our division as I'm sure no players would rank him above the likes of Peppers and Allen.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


April 23rd, 2012, 1:57 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7443
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
LionFan57 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:
Don't know why but I absolutely love the idea of current players ranking their fellow ballers. If Matthew Stafford isn't on this list, something is seriously wrong. 39 players from last year's list did not make it this year so it'll be interesting to see where guys like Eli, Cruz, AJ Green, JPP, Pat Peterson, Mike Wallace and Ladarius Webb(gave up 0 TDs last season) end up.

Which Lions do you think have a chance to crack the list?

I think maybe
Stafford
CJ(Top 3)
Pett
Suh
Maybe Tully
Maybe Avril


On average this works out to about 3 per team - couple of teams get more, couple of teams get less. I think the Lions work out right to the average. CJ, Suh and Staff - no more, no less. Just a matter of where they rank, especially CJ.


Don't you guys think Avril has a better year than Suh?


SHHHHH don't tell WJB about that. He will want to trade Suh. LOL.


April 23rd, 2012, 7:09 pm
Profile
League MVP

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 3698
Location: WSU
Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
Lions in the top 100? Im with LF57 here - Megatron, Stafford, and maybe Avril. Suh didnt make many friends among his colleagues last season. Pett, Tully? good solid players but no way they are top 100


April 23rd, 2012, 10:36 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Joined: March 5th, 2009, 8:42 pm
Posts: 2231
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
This might be the best countdown show ever. So many players who I've come to appreciate more. Jordy Nelson made his debut at #80. I did'nt realize just how good he was nor that he's 6'3 217LBs. AJ Green made it as a rookie, Jonathan Joseph also made the list. It's cool to hear what the players say about thier peers. Still no Lions but I'll keep you all posted

I am predicting Stafford to be around where CJ was last year(27)

Here's the list so far http://www.nfl.com/top100/2012#video=09000d5d828f9319

_________________
Matthew Stafford is the only player in NFL history who is allowed to smoke cigarettes in the team huddle. He just chooses not to


May 14th, 2012, 12:59 am
Profile
League MVP

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 3698
Location: WSU
Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
i think its megatron, stafford and tully (no avril, no suh)


May 14th, 2012, 1:17 am
Profile
Team MVP
User avatar

Joined: February 20th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Posts: 3362
Location: Saginaw, MI
Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
If you ask me, this Top 100 list is more of a "Pro Bowl" than the actual Pro Bowl, because there is actual thought going into it.

_________________
April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.


Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011


May 14th, 2012, 7:35 am
Profile
Mr. Irrelevant
User avatar

Joined: February 28th, 2007, 12:13 pm
Posts: 967
Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
If Tulloch hasn't been revealed yet, I don't think he's going to be on it at all.

_________________
If you think education is tough, try being stoopid.


May 14th, 2012, 10:18 am
Profile
League MVP

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 3698
Location: WSU
Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
my friend showed me a list from a website where they ranked the top 100 players based on film study and the Lions 3 were cj, stafford, tulloch. this must be a difft list you guys are talking about


May 14th, 2012, 3:54 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Joined: March 5th, 2009, 8:42 pm
Posts: 2231
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
Footsoldier32 wrote:
If Tulloch hasn't been revealed yet, I don't think he's going to be on it at all.

probably not which is sad considering John Khun and Tim Tebow made the list.

_________________
Matthew Stafford is the only player in NFL history who is allowed to smoke cigarettes in the team huddle. He just chooses not to


May 14th, 2012, 8:13 pm
Profile
Mr. Irrelevant
User avatar

Joined: February 28th, 2007, 12:13 pm
Posts: 967
Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
Yeah, I have to agree with that. Not a big Tebow fan personally. Sure he gets things done, but how much of that is the support around him? I think his stat lines say enough. Dood probably shouldn't be on the list.

_________________
If you think education is tough, try being stoopid.


May 15th, 2012, 12:28 pm
Profile
Team MVP
User avatar

Joined: February 20th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Posts: 3362
Location: Saginaw, MI
Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
Footsoldier32 wrote:
Yeah, I have to agree with that. Not a big Tebow fan personally. Sure he gets things done, but how much of that is the support around him? I think his stat lines say enough. Dood probably shouldn't be on the list.



Oh you KNOW he'll be on the list.

_________________
April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.


Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011


May 15th, 2012, 3:35 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.