View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 5:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
Don't know why but I absolutely love the idea of current players ranking their fellow ballers. If Matthew Stafford isn't on this list, something is seriously wrong. 39 players from last year's list did not make it this year so it'll be interesting to see where guys like Eli, Cruz, AJ Green, JPP, Pat Peterson, Mike Wallace and Ladarius Webb(gave up 0 TDs last season) end up.

Which Lions do you think have a chance to crack the list?

I think maybe
Stafford
CJ(Top 3)
Pett
Suh
Maybe Tully
Maybe Avril

April 22nd, 2012, 11:46 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: 2012 NFL PLAYERS TOP 100 LIST
Killwill25 wrote:
Don't know why but I absolutely love the idea of current players ranking their fellow ballers. If Matthew Stafford isn't on this list, something is seriously wrong. 39 players from last year's list did not make it this year so it'll be interesting to see where guys like Eli, Cruz, AJ Green, JPP, Pat Peterson, Mike Wallace and Ladarius Webb(gave up 0 TDs last season) end up.

I think maybe
Stafford
CJ(Top 3)
Pett
Suh
Maybe Tully
Maybe Avril

On average this works out to about 3 per team - couple of teams get more, couple of teams get less. I think the Lions work out right to the average. CJ, Suh and Staff - no more, no less. Just a matter of where they rank, especially CJ.

April 23rd, 2012, 9:58 am
Profile WWW
Mr. Irrelevant

I think that if Donovan McNabb was #100 on last year's last, Avril will make it this year. That's just logic right there

April 23rd, 2012, 11:04 am
Hall of Fame Player

Pablo wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:

I think maybe
Stafford
CJ(Top 3)
Pett
Suh
Maybe Tully
Maybe Avril

On average this works out to about 3 per team - couple of teams get more, couple of teams get less. I think the Lions work out right to the average. CJ, Suh and Staff - no more, no less. Just a matter of where they rank, especially CJ.

Don't you guys think Avril has a better year than Suh?

April 23rd, 2012, 1:50 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

LionFan57 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:

I think maybe
Stafford
CJ(Top 3)
Pett
Suh
Maybe Tully
Maybe Avril

Doesn't matter where we rank him, it matters where the rest of the league ranks him. Avril top 100? Don't think so as he isn't even one of the best one or two DE's in our division as I'm sure no players would rank him above the likes of Peppers and Allen.

April 23rd, 2012, 1:57 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

LionFan57 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:

I think maybe
Stafford
CJ(Top 3)
Pett
Suh
Maybe Tully
Maybe Avril

SHHHHH don't tell WJB about that. He will want to trade Suh. LOL.

April 23rd, 2012, 7:09 pm
League MVP

Lions in the top 100? Im with LF57 here - Megatron, Stafford, and maybe Avril. Suh didnt make many friends among his colleagues last season. Pett, Tully? good solid players but no way they are top 100

April 23rd, 2012, 10:36 pm

This might be the best countdown show ever. So many players who I've come to appreciate more. Jordy Nelson made his debut at #80. I did'nt realize just how good he was nor that he's 6'3 217LBs. AJ Green made it as a rookie, Jonathan Joseph also made the list. It's cool to hear what the players say about thier peers. Still no Lions but I'll keep you all posted

I am predicting Stafford to be around where CJ was last year(27)

Here's the list so far http://www.nfl.com/top100/2012#video=09000d5d828f9319

May 14th, 2012, 12:59 am
League MVP

i think its megatron, stafford and tully (no avril, no suh)

May 14th, 2012, 1:17 am
Team MVP

If you ask me, this Top 100 list is more of a "Pro Bowl" than the actual Pro Bowl, because there is actual thought going into it.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

May 14th, 2012, 7:35 am
Mr. Irrelevant

If Tulloch hasn't been revealed yet, I don't think he's going to be on it at all.

May 14th, 2012, 10:18 am
League MVP

my friend showed me a list from a website where they ranked the top 100 players based on film study and the Lions 3 were cj, stafford, tulloch. this must be a difft list you guys are talking about

May 14th, 2012, 3:54 pm

Footsoldier32 wrote:
If Tulloch hasn't been revealed yet, I don't think he's going to be on it at all.

probably not which is sad considering John Khun and Tim Tebow made the list.

May 14th, 2012, 8:13 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

Yeah, I have to agree with that. Not a big Tebow fan personally. Sure he gets things done, but how much of that is the support around him? I think his stat lines say enough. Dood probably shouldn't be on the list.

May 15th, 2012, 12:28 pm
Team MVP

Footsoldier32 wrote:
Yeah, I have to agree with that. Not a big Tebow fan personally. Sure he gets things done, but how much of that is the support around him? I think his stat lines say enough. Dood probably shouldn't be on the list.

Oh you KNOW he'll be on the list.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

May 15th, 2012, 3:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next