View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 1st, 2014, 3:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Upset of the week 

Upset of the week?
Poll ended at September 28th, 2005, 12:13 am
UCLA over # 21 Oklahoma (as I predicted) 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Michigan State over # 10 Notre Dame 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 3

Upset of the week 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post Upset of the week
Do you guys want to start a college football thread where we predict the upset of the week? Like this past week Oklahoma/Auburn was the upset of the week. If anybody is interested in doing this let me know. I always love routing for the underdog, unless Michigan plays them!! :wink:

Last edited by adpreston1385 on September 18th, 2005, 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 5th, 2005, 12:32 am
Profile YIM

I'm going with South Carolina upsetting #9 Georgia!!

To be an upset an unseeded team (or lower seeded team) needs to upset a seeded (or higher seeded) team. Anybody else want to make a prediction??!! And don't choose Notre Dame over Michigan, because it's not going to happen!! :D

September 10th, 2005, 12:11 pm
Profile YIM
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Not too sure about Notre Dame not beating Michigan. Right now it is halftime and ND is up on UM 14-3. Michigan is looking absolutely horrible. Can we PLEASE fire Jim Hermann. Their RB has almost 100 yards at the half! If it wasn't for their QB Quinn missing some throws, the score might be 21-3. Henne has looked bad. Another OL starter got hurt. And Mike Hart was taken because he injured his left leg. I hate to say it, but Michigan is overrated right now. I love the Wolverines, but they are embarrasing themselves right now.

God, I hate Notre Dame......

Tim

September 10th, 2005, 1:52 pm
NFL Team Captain

They didn't start Gabe Watson for motivational reasons, from the play I have seen so far they should have benched the entire team and started the band.

I too believe Michigan is overrated. How did they move to No. 3 after last week?

Big Blue has always been a good second half team, but this week they need to be a great second half team or they will be on the short side of this game.

September 10th, 2005, 2:04 pm
RIP Killer

FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR!

FIRE LLOYD CARR....NOW!!!!!

September 10th, 2005, 2:20 pm
NFL Team Captain

Chad Henne has had all day to complete passes and couldn't hit Rosanne Barr in the rectum.

How many times dows he have to be given the ball in scoring position and stink up the place?

September 10th, 2005, 3:27 pm
NFL Team Captain

September 10th, 2005, 3:29 pm

Is it time to name Gutierrez Michigan's starting QB?? Henne has cost the Wolverines the game. Take away Henne's interception and fumble and the score should be 17-17 right now!!

At least Michigan finally scored a TD!! :D 17-10 now!! Maybe we still have some fight left in us!!

September 10th, 2005, 3:31 pm
Profile YIM

Manningham should be our #2 WR instead of Breaston!! Breaston hasn't done poop at the receiver position!! He let a long bomb go right between his fingers!!

September 10th, 2005, 3:32 pm
Profile YIM
NFL Team Captain

Please Uncle Bo.......Give us your blessings.

September 10th, 2005, 3:35 pm
NFL Team Captain

The O was given every chance in the world to win this game. Say what you want about the D, but the offense, namely Henne cost us the game.

Michigan has shown for years that they cannot win the "Big Game".

September 10th, 2005, 3:45 pm
NFL Team Captain

Is there a Michigan forum that I can go to so as not to make you all sick of my rantings?

September 10th, 2005, 3:47 pm

Hopefully a poor Michigan season (one would think with the play today) will mean a strong Lions' season :D !!! For as long as I can remember Michigan has always been a strong team, and the Lions have always been a weak team. Maybe this season the roles will be reversed. I wish I could have the best of both worlds, but this Michigan team doesn't look good at all :cry: !!

September 10th, 2005, 3:52 pm
Profile YIM
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

I'm with you Mike. Lloyd Carr has worn out his welcome. Unfortunately, we all know UM would never fire him. That is a shame to, because his playcalling today was awful.

Now that I've downed 2 beers and can somewhat calm my nerves, let me be real. I have been dogging the defense since late last year, but the D stepped up big in the 2nd half. This loss falls squarely on the offense, mainly Chad Henne. Two big turnovers in the redzone and he was off target and getting balls batted down all day. Guitterez should have been put in the game late in the 3rd quarter. How the hell do you fumble on a QB sneak! Even worse, how do you get stopped on the 1st sneak and call the same play!! That is just pathetic. I hope Ohio State loses tonight so I feel a little better.

Tim

September 10th, 2005, 4:05 pm

Well it looks like I'll be changing my icon!! :lol:

September 10th, 2005, 4:14 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next