View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 31st, 2014, 3:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Who will be in the chat room for round 1? 
3rd Round Selection

Post Re: Who will be in the chat room for round 1?
Would love to join the chat but I guess we'll be picking 3am UK time so I might wait until the morning to catch up :)

April 25th, 2012, 1:19 pm
RIP Killer

UK Lion wrote:
Would love to join the chat but I guess we'll be picking 3am UK time so I might wait until the morning to catch up :)

slacker....and you call yourself a fan :P

April 25th, 2012, 3:37 pm
Varsity Captain

UK Lion wrote:

We'll keep the tea and crumpets (whatever the hell they are) hot for you. Unless of course you would like some Cold Bud and some fish and chips with alittle vinegar on the side. We can always smoke the Bud for you! We Americans love to have our Bud smoked. drunken_smilie.gif hat36.gif

April 26th, 2012, 5:17 am
3rd Round Selection

m2karateman wrote:
UK Lion wrote:

slacker....and you call yourself a fan :P

:lol:

Boz wrote:
UK Lion wrote:

We'll keep the tea and crumpets (whatever the hell they are) hot for you. Unless of course you would like some Cold Bud and some fish and chips with alittle vinegar on the side. We can always smoke the Bud for you! We Americans love to have our Bud smoked. drunken_smilie.gif hat36.gif

Depends what use of crumpet you're after - it's either a doughie toasted snack (really nice) or an attractive lady (really nice). :D

April 26th, 2012, 12:13 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Ill take 2 please! :cheers:

April 26th, 2012, 12:18 pm
RIP Killer

Loved the pace of the draft last night, lasted about 3 hours instead of 6 which was awesome. Lots of trades as well. Overall thought it was very fan friendly.

April 27th, 2012, 10:24 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Pablo wrote:
Loved the pace of the draft last night, lasted about 3 hours instead of 6 which was awesome. Lots of trades as well. Overall thought it was very fan friendly.

I do agree however that there was entirely too much time wasted by the network talking heads. Picks were in for a long time and they were still talking about the previous picks. I understand that photo ops have to be completed with the players and commish, and that in all likelihood it is the league drawing things out to a certain extent. But all in all, it did fly by.

April 27th, 2012, 10:41 am
Hall of Fame Player

m2karateman wrote:
Pablo wrote:

I do agree however that there was entirely too much time wasted by the network talking heads. Picks were in for a long time and they were still talking about the previous picks. I understand that photo ops have to be completed with the players and commish, and that in all likelihood it is the league drawing things out to a certain extent. But all in all, it did fly by.

I'd add that I thought Chris Berman sounded like a moron half the time and added nothing. In fact, he was a distraction at times. I liked the exchanges between Kiper & Gruden, but Berman was very weak!

April 27th, 2012, 11:12 am
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

LionFan57 wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
Pablo wrote:

I'd add that I thought Chris Berman sounded like a moron half the time and added nothing. In fact, he was a distraction at times. I liked the exchanges between Kiper & Gruden, but Berman was very weak!
Wait! You mean they still let that guy talk??? :confused:
I was watching NFL Network, didn't see the ESPN crap-fest, then again I don't really watch ESPN anymore...

April 27th, 2012, 11:32 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

For the 1st time I watched NFL Network for the draft and I can honestly say I liked it better than ESPNs.

NEVER GIVE UP!

April 27th, 2012, 11:36 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

m2karateman wrote:
Pablo wrote:

It looked to me that the delays were Goodell taking the photo ops with each player. everytime he walked to the podium the announcers shut up. I think the League was more responsible than the networks were.

April 27th, 2012, 11:38 am
RIP Killer

I have it on good authority that Goodell had to work on his homie handshakes backstage to look good in front of the camera! :lol:

April 27th, 2012, 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

Pablo wrote:
I have it on good authority that Goodell had to work on his homie handshakes backstage to look good in front of the camera! :lol:

LOL! I saw that! He had those down pretty good! :D

April 27th, 2012, 12:18 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

what time does the second round start tonight?

April 27th, 2012, 1:09 pm
RIP Killer

m2karateman wrote:
what time does the second round start tonight?

7PM your time, 6PM mine! 8)

April 27th, 2012, 1:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next