View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 22nd, 2014, 6:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Mikel LeShoure Arrested 
Modmin Dude

Post Re: Mikel LeShoure Arrested
An interesting perspective on this:
The Lion's In Winter wrote:
Mikel Leshoure, Marijuana, Hypocrisy, and the NFL
>> 4.03.2012

If you somehow hadn’t heard, Detroit Lions running back Mikel Leshoure is facing felony marijuana possession charges. This stems from a March 12 traffic stop, when a friend driving an SUV rented by Leshoure was pulled over. Leshoure, having been cited for possession earlier in the month, reportedly tried to eat the small amount of marijuana in his possession.

Yes, like in “Super Troopers.” The snozzberries taste like snozzberries:

Deep breath.

In the wake of discovering a professional athlete’s use of marijuana, American pop culture reacts in two ways: Funyuns jokes, and rage-fueled dismissal. Either Leshoure is now a punchline, an idiot, or a combination of the two; obviously the Lions must make running back a top draft need because Leshoure’s career is over.

If you didn’t know, Leshoure was born in Dwight Correctional Center, a Illinois prison where his mother served time for multiple drug convictions. His father also did time for selling drugs, and wasn’t often around. Leshoure’s college career and entrance to the NFL is the result of incredible will, desire and effort. He overcame more adversity than then vast majority of us will ever face.

If you need proof of how much his NFL career means to him, Leshoure had the Lions’ name and logo, along with the date he was drafted, tattooed onto his forearm. He gets reminded of how far he’s come dozens of times a day.
So, how could he use that arm to smoke weed?

First, perspective. As Dave Birkett of the Freep quoted Baroda-Lake township police chief Gary Ruhl saying, he had “just enough for personal use.” This isn’t a Nate Newton situation, with enormous quantities intended for distribution—or a Charles Rogers situation, driving while intoxicated. Leshoure simply had it on him, and tried to dispose of it rather than be caught a second time in a month.

But why did he have it, again? “For personal use.” Leshoure must currently smoke marijuana on a semi-regular basis. This is a problem for two reasons: 1) without a valid MMA Patient Registry Card marijuana possession and use is against Michigan law, and 2) using drugs illegally violates the terms of his NFL employment, exposing him to punishment under those terms.

The way Rogers was chewed up and spit out by the NFL disturbed me greatly. I wrote a piece about Rogers’ last attempted comeback, where I wondered how NFL fans, media, and coaches could so easily write him off as a player and human being. Of course, Rogers relapsed several times after that, and is currently wanted by authorities. His drug addictions clearly consumed him.

However, many people—including NFL players—have had productive careers despite using marijuana. Former Ravens running back Ricky Williams rushed for 7,097 of his 10,009 career yards before multiple marijuana-related suspensions. Williams has since replaced drugs with spiritual enlightenment. If Leshoure can match that production, the Lions will be ecstatic.

A major concern for LeShoure is downtime. He was a starter for only one year in college, and is most of a full year without so much as practicing. With plenty of money in his pocket (for the first time in his life), and little to do but keep in shape, he’s got plenty of opportunity to make bad decisions—worse, he’s got few people close to him who can help him stay on the right track.

A second major concern is his family history. Obviously both his parents have been incarcerated on drug charges; addiction often runs in families. However, at the time of his drafting, David Haugh of the the Chicago Tribune reported LeShoure’s mother had been clean and sober for 15 years. Perhaps she’s the perfect person to help him put drugs aside.

All of this ignores a truth about life in the NFL: narcotic painkillers enable the supersized, super-fast action football fans are hooked on. The violent collisions of today’s massive athletes cause chronic pains and injuries that can only be blunted with heavy drugs.

In an ESPN Outside the Lines report, they quoted a Washington University study showing that NFL players are four times as likely to abuse opioid painkillers as the general population. 71 percent of NFL retirees surveyed admitted abusing painkillers during their playing days. Of those, 63 percent admitted scoring some of their pills from “nonmedical sources.”

In that piece, former NFL offensive lineman Kyle Turley described team assistants handing narcotic painkillers out like candy. It’s a wonder we don’t hear more stories like former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf’s: he’s been arrested twice in recent weeks for breaking into homes and stealing painkillers.

There's been a recent shift in the way NFL teams handle painkillers; former Saints Security Director Geoffrey Santini was fired for sneaking pills out of the team’s locked medical storage. But as the ESPN report said, most players hooked on narcotics aren’t getting them through official sources anyway.

So before we cast aspersions on Mikel LeShoure for using narcotic drugs, let’s keep in mind that the difference between him and many of his teammates is as thin as the thin blue line—or perhaps, a MMA Patient Registry Card. Don’t think his lapse in judgment means he’s a lackadaisical drug addict who’ll never be productive in the NFL . . . or that many productive football players aren’t drug addicts, too.

http://www.thelionsinwinter.com/2012/04 ... y-and.html

April 3rd, 2012, 5:50 pm
Hall of Fame Player

TheRealWags wrote:
An interesting perspective on this:
The Lion's In Winter wrote:
Mikel Leshoure, Marijuana, Hypocrisy, and the NFL
>> 4.03.2012

If you somehow hadn’t heard, Detroit Lions running back Mikel Leshoure is facing felony marijuana possession charges. This stems from a March 12 traffic stop, when a friend driving an SUV rented by Leshoure was pulled over. Leshoure, having been cited for possession earlier in the month, reportedly tried to eat the small amount of marijuana in his possession.

Yes, like in “Super Troopers.” The snozzberries taste like snozzberries:

Deep breath.

In the wake of discovering a professional athlete’s use of marijuana, American pop culture reacts in two ways: Funyuns jokes, and rage-fueled dismissal. Either Leshoure is now a punchline, an idiot, or a combination of the two; obviously the Lions must make running back a top draft need because Leshoure’s career is over.

If you didn’t know, Leshoure was born in Dwight Correctional Center, a Illinois prison where his mother served time for multiple drug convictions. His father also did time for selling drugs, and wasn’t often around. Leshoure’s college career and entrance to the NFL is the result of incredible will, desire and effort. He overcame more adversity than then vast majority of us will ever face.

If you need proof of how much his NFL career means to him, Leshoure had the Lions’ name and logo, along with the date he was drafted, tattooed onto his forearm. He gets reminded of how far he’s come dozens of times a day.
So, how could he use that arm to smoke weed?

First, perspective. As Dave Birkett of the Freep quoted Baroda-Lake township police chief Gary Ruhl saying, he had “just enough for personal use.” This isn’t a Nate Newton situation, with enormous quantities intended for distribution—or a Charles Rogers situation, driving while intoxicated. Leshoure simply had it on him, and tried to dispose of it rather than be caught a second time in a month.

But why did he have it, again? “For personal use.” Leshoure must currently smoke marijuana on a semi-regular basis. This is a problem for two reasons: 1) without a valid MMA Patient Registry Card marijuana possession and use is against Michigan law, and 2) using drugs illegally violates the terms of his NFL employment, exposing him to punishment under those terms.

The way Rogers was chewed up and spit out by the NFL disturbed me greatly. I wrote a piece about Rogers’ last attempted comeback, where I wondered how NFL fans, media, and coaches could so easily write him off as a player and human being. Of course, Rogers relapsed several times after that, and is currently wanted by authorities. His drug addictions clearly consumed him.

However, many people—including NFL players—have had productive careers despite using marijuana. Former Ravens running back Ricky Williams rushed for 7,097 of his 10,009 career yards before multiple marijuana-related suspensions. Williams has since replaced drugs with spiritual enlightenment. If Leshoure can match that production, the Lions will be ecstatic.

A major concern for LeShoure is downtime. He was a starter for only one year in college, and is most of a full year without so much as practicing. With plenty of money in his pocket (for the first time in his life), and little to do but keep in shape, he’s got plenty of opportunity to make bad decisions—worse, he’s got few people close to him who can help him stay on the right track.

A second major concern is his family history. Obviously both his parents have been incarcerated on drug charges; addiction often runs in families. However, at the time of his drafting, David Haugh of the the Chicago Tribune reported LeShoure’s mother had been clean and sober for 15 years. Perhaps she’s the perfect person to help him put drugs aside.

All of this ignores a truth about life in the NFL: narcotic painkillers enable the supersized, super-fast action football fans are hooked on. The violent collisions of today’s massive athletes cause chronic pains and injuries that can only be blunted with heavy drugs.

In an ESPN Outside the Lines report, they quoted a Washington University study showing that NFL players are four times as likely to abuse opioid painkillers as the general population. 71 percent of NFL retirees surveyed admitted abusing painkillers during their playing days. Of those, 63 percent admitted scoring some of their pills from “nonmedical sources.”

In that piece, former NFL offensive lineman Kyle Turley described team assistants handing narcotic painkillers out like candy. It’s a wonder we don’t hear more stories like former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf’s: he’s been arrested twice in recent weeks for breaking into homes and stealing painkillers.

There's been a recent shift in the way NFL teams handle painkillers; former Saints Security Director Geoffrey Santini was fired for sneaking pills out of the team’s locked medical storage. But as the ESPN report said, most players hooked on narcotics aren’t getting them through official sources anyway.

So before we cast aspersions on Mikel LeShoure for using narcotic drugs, let’s keep in mind that the difference between him and many of his teammates is as thin as the thin blue line—or perhaps, a MMA Patient Registry Card. Don’t think his lapse in judgment means he’s a lackadaisical drug addict who’ll never be productive in the NFL . . . or that many productive football players aren’t drug addicts, too.

http://www.thelionsinwinter.com/2012/04 ... y-and.html

The comment, "The way Rogers was chewed up and spit out by the NFL disturbed me greatly."; destroyed any credibility this writer might have had.

The comparison of addictive painkillers to marijuana (which may be habit forming but it's not addictive) is also absurd. In fact, anything that bemoans 'poor me', or, 'I'm a victim', or, 'everyone else...', or, 'I need it for pain', bothers me. LeShoure & Fairley have to much to lose and should have been smarter than this. It's to bad they're not.

April 4th, 2012, 10:31 am
Profile WWW
LionFan57 wrote:
The comment, "The way Rogers was chewed up and spit out by the NFL disturbed me greatly."; destroyed any credibility this writer might have had.

The comparison of addictive painkillers to marijuana (which may be habit forming but it's not addictive) is also absurd. In fact, anything that bemoans 'poor me', or, 'I'm a victim', or, 'everyone else...', or, 'I need it for pain', bothers me. LeShoure & Fairley have to much to lose and should have been smarter than this. It's to bad they're not.

I agree, not to mention that the article said that "Leshoure must currently smoke marijuana on a semi-regular basis." He may have meant that Leshoure "must be smoking" mj on a semi-regular basis, but that's not what he said, and IMO that was intentional. This guy obviously has an agenda, and everyone knows what it is. Stupid article, IMO.

The bottom line is that it IS illegal and it IS against the rules and Leshoure CHOOSE to violate that law and that rule twice in something like 12 days. STUPID! I don't care if he was a crack baby, he is now a college educated man, mature enough to make his own decisions. Further, the article said that Leshoure only had one responsibility - to stay in shape, and according to Terry Foster he didn't even do that. Foster reported that Leshoure has a huge gut on him now, great.

April 4th, 2012, 1:38 pm
Team MVP

wjb21ndtown wrote:
LionFan57 wrote:

I agree, not to mention that the article said that "Leshoure must currently smoke marijuana on a semi-regular basis." He may have meant that Leshoure "must be smoking" mj on a semi-regular basis, but that's not what he said, and IMO that was intentional. This guy obviously has an agenda, and everyone knows what it is. Stupid article, IMO.

The bottom line is that it IS illegal and it IS against the rules and Leshoure CHOOSE to violate that law and that rule twice in something like 12 days. STUPID! I don't care if he was a crack baby, he is now a college educated man, mature enough to make his own decisions. Further, the article said that Leshoure only had one responsibility - to stay in shape, and according to Terry Foster he didn't even do that. Foster reported that Leshoure has a huge gut on him now, great.

Thats our power back.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

April 4th, 2012, 2:10 pm
Modmin Dude

PFT wrote:
Mikel Leshoure shows up to court, next hearing set for May 15
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 4, 2012, 12:53 PM EDT

Lions running back Mikel Leshoure was in court today on the second of his two offseason arrests for marijuana possession.

The Detroit Free Press reports that Leshoure appeared in Berrien County Trial Court this morning for arraignment on a charge of second-offense marijuana possession, a felony.

Leshoure has a hearing scheduled for May 15 and a pre-exam conference set for May 11.

On February 18, Leshoure was arrested for marijuana possession after a traffic stop, and if he had quit when he was ahead we probably wouldn’t be writing about him today — that case quickly went away when Leshoure paid a fine, and the arrest wasn’t noticed by the media. (We’re not sure if the Lions or the NFL knew about it.)

However, Leshoure was arrested again on March 12, and the “second offense” classification makes it a more serious charge under Michigan law.

Of the five players the Lions drafted in 2011, three of them have been arrested on marijuana charges this offseason. In addition to Leshoure, defensive tackle Nick Fairley was arrested on Tuesday, and offensive tackle Johnny Culbreath was arrested in January.

April 4th, 2012, 2:37 pm
RIP Killer

TheRealWags wrote:
PFT wrote:
Mikel Leshoure shows up to court, next hearing set for May 15
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 4, 2012, 12:53 PM EDT

Lions running back Mikel Leshoure was in court today on the second of his two offseason arrests for marijuana possession.

The Detroit Free Press reports that Leshoure appeared in Berrien County Trial Court this morning for arraignment on a charge of second-offense marijuana possession, a felony.

Leshoure has a hearing scheduled for May 15 and a pre-exam conference set for May 11.

On February 18, Leshoure was arrested for marijuana possession after a traffic stop, and if he had quit when he was ahead we probably wouldn’t be writing about him today — that case quickly went away when Leshoure paid a fine, and the arrest wasn’t noticed by the media. (We’re not sure if the Lions or the NFL knew about it.)

However, Leshoure was arrested again on March 12, and the “second offense” classification makes it a more serious charge under Michigan law.

Of the five players the Lions drafted in 2011, three of them have been arrested on marijuana charges this offseason. In addition to Leshoure, defensive tackle Nick Fairley was arrested on Tuesday, and offensive tackle Johnny Culbreath was arrested in January.

Seems like the Lions better start taking hair samples at the Combines before they draft someone.

April 4th, 2012, 3:15 pm
RIP Killer

Freep wrote:
Lions' Mikel Leshoure pleads not guilty, preliminary exam set in marijuana case (with video)

Lions running back Mikel Leshoure pleaded not guilty to a felony charge of possession of marijuana during an arraignment in Berrien County Trial Court on Wednesday, two days after he missed a scheduled court appearance.

Berrien County prosecutor Art Cotter said Leshoure showed up at 8:30 a.m. to enter the plea and was released on a personal recognizance bond.

Leshoure is due in court again May 11 for a pre-exam conference, when a plea agreement could be reached, and has a preliminary exam scheduled for May 15.

“Usually cases are resolved, but obviously this is a different issue given lots of different factors, one of which is consequences on his NFL career and his contract with the Lions,” Cotter said. “I would assume that would factor in, but I can’t read his mind. I’m not sure what his thinking is or what the thinking of his attorney is. All I can tell you is that we’ll have an opportunity on that 11th to sit down and, if it’s resolved, he could potentially go in and plead.”

Leshoure’s attorney, Joseph Lavigne of Farmington Hills, said he’s still waiting to see details of the case but said his client is dealing with the charge “in a professional manner.”

“I think that anybody, whether they’re a professional athlete or not, who’s facing charges like this, I think it’s a difficult time,” Lavigne said. “But I certainly think that he’s handled it very well and will continue to do so.”

Leshoure was cited March 12 in Bridgman for possession of marijuana/second offense by Baroda-Lake Township police after the rented SUV he was a passenger in was pulled over on I-94.

According to a police report, Leshoure was eating a small amount of marijuana in an attempt to conceal the drug when an officer approached the vehicle.

He also was cited for possession of marijuana Feb. 18 by Benton Township police after he was pulled over around 6 a.m. for driving 92 m.p.h. in a 70-m.p.h. zone on westbound I-94.

During that traffic stop, an officer asked to search Leshoure’s 2011 BMW and found a plastic container with one gram of marijuana in a black backpack in the back seat, according to a police report.

He pleaded to a lesser misdemeanor charge of use of marijuana March 1.

Leshoure is one of three Lions from their 2011 draft class cited for marijuana-related offenses this off-season. Offensive tackle Johnny Culbreath paid a $412 fine after being arrested for simple possession in South Carolina in January, and defensive tackle Nick Fairley was arrested on a misdemeanor possession charge Tuesday in Mobile, Ala.

Fairley is expected to be arraigned on his charge May 14, a clerk at Mobile MunicipalCourt said Wednesday.

Both Fairley and Leshoure are expected to be major contributors for the Lions this fall, while Culbreath is a developmental prospect who’s expected to compete for a backup job.

April 5th, 2012, 1:27 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

Pablo wrote:
Freep wrote:
Lions' Mikel Leshoure pleads not guilty, preliminary exam set in marijuana case (with video)

Lions running back Mikel Leshoure pleaded not guilty to a felony charge of possession of marijuana during an arraignment in Berrien County Trial Court on Wednesday, two days after he missed a scheduled court appearance.

Berrien County prosecutor Art Cotter said Leshoure showed up at 8:30 a.m. to enter the plea and was released on a personal recognizance bond.

Leshoure is due in court again May 11 for a pre-exam conference, when a plea agreement could be reached, and has a preliminary exam scheduled for May 15.

“Usually cases are resolved, but obviously this is a different issue given lots of different factors, one of which is consequences on his NFL career and his contract with the Lions,” Cotter said. “I would assume that would factor in, but I can’t read his mind. I’m not sure what his thinking is or what the thinking of his attorney is. All I can tell you is that we’ll have an opportunity on that 11th to sit down and, if it’s resolved, he could potentially go in and plead.”

Leshoure’s attorney, Joseph Lavigne of Farmington Hills, said he’s still waiting to see details of the case but said his client is dealing with the charge “in a professional manner.”

“I think that anybody, whether they’re a professional athlete or not, who’s facing charges like this, I think it’s a difficult time,” Lavigne said. “But I certainly think that he’s handled it very well and will continue to do so.”

Leshoure was cited March 12 in Bridgman for possession of marijuana/second offense by Baroda-Lake Township police after the rented SUV he was a passenger in was pulled over on I-94.

According to a police report, Leshoure was eating a small amount of marijuana in an attempt to conceal the drug when an officer approached the vehicle.

He also was cited for possession of marijuana Feb. 18 by Benton Township police after he was pulled over around 6 a.m. for driving 92 m.p.h. in a 70-m.p.h. zone on westbound I-94.

During that traffic stop, an officer asked to search Leshoure’s 2011 BMW and found a plastic container with one gram of marijuana in a black backpack in the back seat, according to a police report.

He pleaded to a lesser misdemeanor charge of use of marijuana March 1.

Leshoure is one of three Lions from their 2011 draft class cited for marijuana-related offenses this off-season. Offensive tackle Johnny Culbreath paid a $412 fine after being arrested for simple possession in South Carolina in January, and defensive tackle Nick Fairley was arrested on a misdemeanor possession charge Tuesday in Mobile, Ala.

Fairley is expected to be arraigned on his charge May 14, a clerk at Mobile MunicipalCourt said Wednesday.

Both Fairley and Leshoure are expected to be major contributors for the Lions this fall, while Culbreath is a developmental prospect who’s expected to compete for a backup job.

I have two thoughts:

1) How do you plead "Not Guilty" when you got caught eating it?

2) If the weed all came from the same dime bag; Is it one offense and not two?

:wink:

April 5th, 2012, 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
You basically have to plead not guilty to extend the process. He'll probably plead guilty to a lesser charge next month.

April 6th, 2012, 11:50 am
Hall of Fame Player

The Detroit News wrote:
May 1, 2012 at 10:02 pm

Lions RB Mikel Leshoure gets May 11, 8:30 a.m. court date on drug charge
By Eric Lacy
The Detroit News

Mikel Leshoure, 22 — if convicted on his second drug charge — could face a maximum penalty of up to two years in prison because the charge is considered a felony. (Daniel Mears/Detroit News)

Detroit- Lions running back Mikel Leshoure is scheduled to appear in Berrien County District Court at 8:30 a.m. May 11 for a preliminary exam, nearly a month after he pled not guilty to his second marijuana possession charge and two months since he pled guilty to the first.

A Berrien County court administrator in St. Joseph, Mich., confirmed the time of the preliminary exam to The Detroit News on Tuesday, and said Leshoure, 22 — if convicted on his second charge — could face a maximum penalty of up to two years in prison because the charge is considered a felony.

His second possession charge stemmed from a March 12 traffic stop that resulted in him being ticketed by police after he was allegedly caught chewing marijuana in the passenger seat of a car stopped on Interstate 94 in Baroda Lake Township, about 15 miles south of Benton Harbor.

Leshoure, from Streator, Ill., accepted May 1 a lesser charge of marijuana use on the first arrest and paid a $485 fine. He was arrested Feb. 18 in Benton Township when police noticed him driving a vehicle over the speed limit.

He is the third Lions player of the team's 2011 draft class to be arrested for marijuana possession since the team's loss to the Saints in the playoffs.

Offensive lineman Johnny Culbreath was busted in Orangeburg, S.C., on Jan. 23, and defensive tackle and first-round pick Nick Fairley was arrested April 3 in Mobile, Ala.

Culbreath, according to The Times and Democrat of Orangeburg, went before Orangeburg County Magistrate Richard Murray in January and paid a $412 fine to end the case.

Attempts by the News to confirm Culbreath's payment of the fine with Orangeburg County Court were unsuccessful.

Fairley, according to the Mobile Press-Register, was released from jail on $1,000 bail and faced a second-degree possession charge, a misdemeanor in Alabama.

It was unclear, as of Tuesday afternoon, if Fairley had paid any fines because a Mobile County court administrator declined to reveal details of the case without a written request.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2012 ... z1thd5R5cx

See that picture...

He's so STONED!!! hat36.gif

May 2nd, 2012, 5:30 am
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

Post Leshoure fined for marijuana possession
The Detroit News wrote:
May 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Lions' Mikel Leshoure fined for marijuana possession
By Chris McCosky
The Detroit News

Lions running back Mikel Leshoure's legal issues were mostly resolved Friday. (Daniel Mears/Detroit News)

Lions running back Mikel Leshoure's legal issues were mostly resolved Friday morning at the Berrien County district courthouse in St. Joseph, Mich.

He pleaded guilty to a lesser charge — misdemeanor possession of marijuana — and paid $575 in fines. He will need to show the court next May that he was in compliance with the NFL's treatment program.

He was arrested for marijuana possession March 12 by Baroda-Lake Township in southwest Michigan. It was the second time in a month he was arrested in the area and the second-offense charge was a felony.

According to court reports, Leshoure has been in the league's 24-month program that includes testing two and three times a week as well as counseling.

Leshoure still faces punishment from the league. Commissioner Roger Goodell could suspend him up to four games.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2012 ... z1ukSQ5c52

Let's see what Goodell does with this.

May 13th, 2012, 7:31 am
Profile WWW
Varsity 1st Team

Post Re: Leshoure fined for marijuana possession
LionFan57 wrote:
The Detroit News wrote:
May 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Lions' Mikel Leshoure fined for marijuana possession
By Chris McCosky
The Detroit News

Lions running back Mikel Leshoure's legal issues were mostly resolved Friday. (Daniel Mears/Detroit News)

Lions running back Mikel Leshoure's legal issues were mostly resolved Friday morning at the Berrien County district courthouse in St. Joseph, Mich.

He pleaded guilty to a lesser charge — misdemeanor possession of marijuana — and paid $575 in fines. He will need to show the court next May that he was in compliance with the NFL's treatment program.

He was arrested for marijuana possession March 12 by Baroda-Lake Township in southwest Michigan. It was the second time in a month he was arrested in the area and the second-offense charge was a felony.

According to court reports, Leshoure has been in the league's 24-month program that includes testing two and three times a week as well as counseling.

Leshoure still faces punishment from the league. Commissioner Roger Goodell could suspend him up to four games.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2012 ... z1ukSQ5c52

Let's see what Goodell does with this.

I believe Goodell will come down hard on this.

Frok

May 13th, 2012, 8:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3