View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 29th, 2014, 3:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Former GB RB Grant to become a Lion? 
Pop Warner Vet

Post Former GB RB Grant to become a Lion?
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/nfl/05/03/ryan.grant.lions.ap/index.html?sct=nfl_t2_a15

What do you guys think? It seemed they were set at RB, at least enough not to grab an RB too high in the draft. It'd be nice VIABLE insurance for Best/Leshoure/Smith. I'd be OK with it but there are still some decent free agent RBs out there including
Addai, Benson, and Hightower (of which Hightower is the only one I'd want). Thoughts?

May 4th, 2012, 3:54 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: Former GB RB Grant to become a Lion?
chilledmonkeybrains wrote:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/nfl/05/03/ryan.grant.lions.ap/index.html?sct=nfl_t2_a15

What do you guys think? It seemed they were set at RB, at least enough not to grab an RB too high in the draft. It'd be nice VIABLE insurance for Best/Leshoure/Smith. I'd be OK with it but there are still some decent free agent RBs out there including
Addai, Benson, and Hightower (of which Hightower is the only one I'd want). Thoughts?

I think this is why we have a 'Free Agency' thread. He can have his own thread when / if he signs and becomes a Lion.

May 4th, 2012, 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]