View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 18th, 2014, 6:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Lions' Ndamukong Suh going on reality TV dating show 
Walk On

Post Re: Lions' Ndamukong Suh going on reality TV dating show
Good for him. He deserves to get as much as he can out of his celebrity. I don't think it impacts players too much. I'm a Bear fan, and their all-time biggest hype season came with a Superbowl. So let the guys build their confidence any way it takes. If it's meant to be, it is.

May 10th, 2012, 1:46 am
Position Coach

football life is short, unforgiving and cruel so I can't be mad at him gettin all the money and exposure he can get right now. Someone said that he does alot of self promotion yet when he's past his prime and used up, the tean won't say "let's do whats best for Suh"

May 10th, 2012, 4:16 am
League MVP

i am not a fan. this IS a distraction for a man that needs to step up. and when you put yourself in a situation where you are standing next to an a$$hat from jersey shores, you are NOT giving your public image an upgarde.

A Ghey (retarded not homosexual) reality show with a couple of athletes and a handful of b list losers is not a good thing for public image. this is a reason to be ashamed of Suh IMO.

JUST SAY NO MAN!!!

May 10th, 2012, 1:24 pm
Team MVP

I.E. wrote:
Good for him. He deserves to get as much as he can out of his celebrity. I don't think it impacts players too much. I'm a Bear fan, and their all-time biggest hype season came with a Superbowl. So let the guys build their confidence any way it takes. If it's meant to be, it is.

A BEARS FAN?!

Just kidding.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

May 10th, 2012, 2:44 pm
RIP Killer

Killwill25 wrote:
football life is short, unforgiving and cruel so I can't be mad at him gettin all the money and exposure he can get right now. Someone said that he does alot of self promotion yet when he's past his prime and used up, the tean won't say "let's do whats best for Suh"

Here's the thing, without football he's not a celebrity. Without his rookie season, he's not getting endorsements. There are plenty of guys who do very well for themselves without having to put themselves out there like Suh is. If he does it and his play on the field is good, then I'm fine with it. But if it gets in the way of his level of play, then he has to make a choice. Without football, his accolades, celebrity status and endorsements go bye-bye. Without being on some lame dating game, he still plays football and still has all the benefits to go with it.

May 10th, 2012, 2:53 pm
League MVP

if its only 1-2 episodes im okay with it but if this some kind of recurring role than i think someone should pull him from the show

May 10th, 2012, 3:12 pm
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
I don't like this at all...

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

May 13th, 2012, 9:27 am
Profile WWW
Heisman Winner

Lions2SB2 wrote:
I don't like this at all...

Me neither. It's not this show, it's the fact that he's coming off as an attention ho in general now. You would think after a season of bad publicity and reduced production that he'd be concentrating on being a better player and teammate this offseason. That doesn't appear to be the case.

May 13th, 2012, 10:49 am
3rd Round Selection

There's a reason why CJ got the biggest contract in NFL history: you know it doesn't matter how much guaranteed money the guy has, he's 100% dedicated to being the best football player he can be.

Suh ought to take note, IMO.

May 14th, 2012, 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2