View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 21st, 2014, 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 So where is all the info.? 
Player of the Year - Offense

Post So where is all the info.?
Didn't the Lions have a mini-camp? Or OTA's?

Aren't there people here that know people who are supposed to feed the rest of us cubs any news about Lions stuff?

So could you please post something? Thank you!

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

May 15th, 2012, 3:14 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: So where is all the info.?
The Lions just wrapped up a rookie minicamp. These camps aren't even in pads so I'm not sure what you can tell about a guy like Reiff running around the field? He was one of our 7 picks there, along with about 40 other players (roughly have UFA and half brought in on a try out basis).

OTA's start in another week.

There isn't much other news outside of the drug bust. I've heard Jerome Harrison (who had the brain tumor) has been ruled out for 2012.

I was most interested in hearing how Kellen Moore looked and from what I've heard he kind of solidified the thoughts of why he went undrafted as far as arm strength and was very inconsistent. RJ Archer, an AFL QB, outperformed Moore - not a good sign. I still think the Lions should go with two active QBs this year unless someone falls into their laps (Mayhew, however, has said in the past he likes 3 QBs on the roster). If Moore show some hints of potential, throw him on the PS.

Again, not a lot of news out of Allen Park. Anything specific you want to know about WE4C?

May 15th, 2012, 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
Player of the Year - Offense

Not really, but for those of out of state and therefore somewhat out of touch, I was kind of surprised that we hadn't heard anything about the minicamp is all.

I thought in days gone by we had talked about it, and added pictures, but I could be thinking Training Camp. You'll have to forgive me, I've been in the sun all day!

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

May 15th, 2012, 8:05 pm
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

WarEr4Christ wrote:
Not really, but for those of out of state and therefore somewhat out of touch, I was kind of surprised that we hadn't heard anything about the minicamp is all.

I thought in days gone by we had talked about it, and added pictures, but I could be thinking Training Camp. You'll have to forgive me, I've been in the sun all day!

The Lions website has some videos--interviews with players, Schwartz, plus a video with Tim Twentyman and Mike O'Hara, who now both work for the team.

May 15th, 2012, 8:47 pm
RIP Killer

I heard both Bentley and Greenwood looked pretty good. However, they aren't practicing against the vets, so with Broyles not practicing they were basically facing a bunch of undrafted receivers.

Also heard Travis Lewis is a natural leader, who looks like an absolute steal.

Just need to wait a little longer to get some real scoops......

May 16th, 2012, 1:10 pm
National Champion

m2karateman wrote:

This. I said this when we drafted him. I really, really, really hope I'm right... :D

May 16th, 2012, 1:32 pm
Team MVP

Hystrix wrote:
m2karateman wrote:

This. I said this when we drafted him. I really, really, really hope I'm right... :D

Same here.

I remember when we drafted him, I was thinking.."is this the Travis Lewis im thinking about"?

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

May 16th, 2012, 2:17 pm
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Hystrix wrote:
m2karateman wrote:

Same..

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

May 17th, 2012, 8:33 pm
Profile WWW
Bubbles the Lion

I would suggest just going to detroitlions.com for your daily tidbits on the lions. Fair warning: The articles there are rediculously biased for the lions. Obviously I see why, but it gets almost tiring at times.

May 17th, 2012, 9:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]