View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 22nd, 2014, 8:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Where the hell is Sly??? 
NFL Team Captain

Post Where the hell is Sly???
Anyone know where Sly has gone? Hadn't seen him around in a while. :-k

May 9th, 2012, 10:00 pm
Afghan Allstar

Post Re: Where the hell is Sly???
He usually goes dark during the off-season. He'll be back the closer we get to the regular season.

The worst part about his being gone is the fact that the "Girly Thread" usually goes dark with him.

May 10th, 2012, 8:37 am
Hall of Fame Player

buell17 wrote:
He usually goes dark during the off-season. He'll be back the closer we get to the regular season.

The worst part about his being gone is the fact that the "Girly Thread" usually goes dark with him.

He's probably researching & gathering next seasons girly thread material. :lol:

It's a rough job but somebody has to do it.

May 10th, 2012, 10:22 am
Profile WWW
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

he's prolly in alasaka trying to get his gal to reconsider running for pres! lol

It's not too late! [-o<

May 10th, 2012, 10:39 am
Modmin Dude

You guys do realize you can post in the "Girly thread" too, right?

May 10th, 2012, 11:11 am
RIP Killer

He is on a secret mission to make sure he wins the celebrity death pool this year!

May 10th, 2012, 11:21 am
Profile WWW

i can totally see sly hiding in the bushes of someone on his list..

"oh your going to get me 50points buddy. I hope you made your peace with the flying spagetti monster!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

May 10th, 2012, 11:37 am
RIP Killer

In all seriousness, Sly might be taking some time away because it seemed like he was getting perturbed with some of the postings in various threads. I don't know if that is the case, but it just seemed like it to me.

someone PM him and see if he responds......

May 11th, 2012, 9:27 am
RIP Killer

m2karateman wrote:
In all seriousness, Sly might be taking some time away because it seemed like he was getting perturbed with some of the postings in various threads. I don't know if that is the case, but it just seemed like it to me.

someone PM him and see if he responds......

I did send Sly a PM yesterday.

May 11th, 2012, 10:51 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

maybe he's incarcirated for trying to gather all the stuff you NSFW guys feast on.....

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

May 11th, 2012, 11:30 am
Player of the Year - Defense

Sly was one of the most incindery people on this forum. I doubt he left because of hurt feelings.

May 11th, 2012, 11:54 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I am sure he's out there trying his hardest to get people to NOT vote for Obama.

NEVER GIVE UP!

May 11th, 2012, 2:38 pm

whataya talking about??? he's Obama's biggest fan! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

May 11th, 2012, 3:43 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I decided to post in this thread in the interest of closure. I am done on this site for the most part. I may pop in from time to time, but I will no longer be a regular participant. I have much more important things to do, so the admins can feel free to eliminate me as a mod.

Some of the posters in this thread are partially right about my reason for leaving. First, I have zero tolerence for "useful idiots" and lost all desire to read whatever they had to say. You know who you are. Secondly, M2K's lovefest with the Volt was so over the top that I lost all respect for him. I know that he helped to design it, but there's a difference between propoganda and reality. If he finally comprehends this, we can talk. Finally, I was appalled by the number of people who believed that there was a scout on the board when I knew differently. It just confirmed my belief about the stupidity of my fellow posters. Sorry, but the truth hurts sometimes.

In addition, politics has overtaken football as my joy in life. It should go without saying that it's more important than sports, but we're talking about the DWTS and AI crowd here. They are too distracted by entertainment to seek out the truth. I'm gonna bypass the lamesteam media that refuses to report that truth and do it for them, as are many other conservatives. That's my new mission in life and will remain so until Barack Hussein Obama is defeated.

I finally relented and signed up for Twitter tonight to continue the fight for our freedoms. Follow me @slybri19 or email me at slybri19@yahoo.com, if you are so inclined. This is war and the fight has just begun. It's a waste of my time to fight it on a low traffic message board.

May 20th, 2012, 2:11 am
Hall of Fame Player

slybri19 wrote:
I decided to post in this thread in the interest of closure. I am done on this site for the most part. I may pop in from time to time, but I will no longer be a regular participant. I have much more important things to do, so the admins can feel free to eliminate me as a mod.

Some of the posters in this thread are partially right about my reason for leaving. First, I have zero tolerence for "useful idiots" and lost all desire to read whatever they had to say. You know who you are. Secondly, M2K's lovefest with the Volt was so over the top that I lost all respect for him. I know that he helped to design it, but there's a difference between propoganda and reality. If he finally comprehends this, we can talk. Finally, I was appalled by the number of people who believed that there was a scout on the board when I knew differently. It just confirmed my belief about the stupidity of my fellow posters. Sorry, but the truth hurts sometimes.

In addition, politics has overtaken football as my joy in life. It should go without saying that it's more important than sports, but we're talking about the DWTS and AI crowd here. They are too distracted by entertainment to seek out the truth. I'm gonna bypass the lamesteam media that refuses to report that truth and do it for them, as are many other conservatives. That's my new mission in life and will remain so until Barack Hussein Obama is defeated.

I finally relented and signed up for Twitter tonight to continue the fight for our freedoms. Follow me @slybri19 or email me at slybri19@yahoo.com, if you are so inclined. This is war and the fight has just begun. It's a waste of my time to fight it on a low traffic message board.

This saddens me. Sly was to good to lose.

May 20th, 2012, 7:39 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next