View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 22nd, 2014, 5:45 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Where the hell is Sly??? 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Where the hell is Sly???
slybri19 wrote:
Secondly, M2K's lovefest with the Volt was so over the top that I lost all respect for him. I know that he helped to design it, but there's a difference between propoganda and reality. If he finally comprehends this, we can talk.

I see. So as long as everyone sees things your way, you will be happy. Until then, you'll pick up your ball and go home. Well, that's very adult of you. Good riddance.

Bye.

May 20th, 2012, 8:35 am
Varsity 1st Team

m2karateman wrote:
slybri19 wrote:
Secondly, M2K's lovefest with the Volt was so over the top that I lost all respect for him. I know that he helped to design it, but there's a difference between propoganda and reality. If he finally comprehends this, we can talk.

I see. So as long as everyone sees things your way, you will be happy. Until then, you'll pick up your ball and go home. Well, that's very adult of you. Good riddance.

Bye.

Although I enjoyed the banter Sly had with a few of the others on this board, I saw this coming. He did the same thing at another location a few years back. He wasn't happy with what others post so he leaves.....disgusted and putting others on board down.

Frok

May 20th, 2012, 11:04 am
Player of the Year - Defense

Wow. You could've said, "sorry, too busy to post here anymore guys. Go Lions!"

But no, you're a bitch. How pathetic.

May 21st, 2012, 12:50 am
m2karateman wrote:
slybri19 wrote:

Bye.

I think he's more frustrated with blind allegiance, and the inability of some on here to engage in a conversation.

May 21st, 2012, 10:03 am
RIP Killer

wjb21ndtown wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
slybri19 wrote:

Bye.

I think he's more frustrated with blind allegiance, and the inability of some on here to engage in a conversation.

His viewpoints and yours are based on the politics involved, not the technology or design of the vehicle. Call it blind allegiance, I don't care. The car has earned more awards across the globe than any other in history. I think my point has been more than proven. If he (or you) can't deal with that, then you have far more issues going on than one conversation can solve.

And this is a DETROIT LIONS FORUM. If anything defines blind allegiance.....

May 21st, 2012, 11:52 am
m2karateman wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
slybri19 wrote:

Bye.

His viewpoints and yours are based on the politics involved, not the technology or design of the vehicle. Call it blind allegiance, I don't care. The car has earned more awards across the globe than any other in history. I think my point has been more than proven. If he (or you) can't deal with that, then you have far more issues going on than one conversation can solve.

M2, this is how blind and single-minded you are. I'm not even talking about the damn Volt thread, I'm talking about people on here in general (Steen, Wags, you, W4C, etc.), and not any single subject, yet you CONSTANTLY see one thing, one side, and pound it into the ground. You've done it with me on other threads too "Oh, sorry I assumed you were talking about X." It gets ridiculous. People on here don't even discuss the posts, they just pound their fists into the ground and don't listen or hear anyone or their view points. It's ridiculous.

Now that you've brought it up... Go ahead and look at the Volt thread. You constantly support a POS, you constantly discredit other people's opinions, and you constantly claim that people have a "negative GM bias" with ZERO evidence. Of course people must be biased against Gm if they can't see the GREATNESS OF THE VOLT, right? Give me a phuckin' break. The car is a looser and you get on some moral highground and type "come at me with facts next time." Like some self-righteous prick. ALL I'VE DONE IS COME AT YOU WITH "FACTS" THAT ENTIRE THREAD. Ridiculous.

May 21st, 2012, 12:14 pm
RIP Killer

wjb21ndtown wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
slybri19 wrote:

Bye.

M2, this is how blind and single-minded you are. I'm not even talking about the damn Volt thread, I'm talking about people on here in general (Steen, Wags, you, W4C, etc.), and not any single subject, yet you CONSTANTLY see one thing, one side, and pound it into the ground. You've done it with me on other threads too "Oh, sorry I assumed you were talking about X." It gets ridiculous. People on here don't even discuss the posts, they just pound their fists into the ground and don't listen or hear anyone or their view points. It's ridiculous.

And whose comment did you quote? Mine. And what did Sly point out in regards to me? The Volt. So don't give me your crap about "that's not what I was talking about, and that makes you single minded." That's a line of BS if ever there was one. Instead of quoting a post to make a general statement, just post a new response with a clean sheet.

But I think you already knew that.

May 21st, 2012, 12:19 pm
m2karateman wrote:
And whose comment did you quote? Mine. And what did Sly point out in regards to me? The Volt. So don't give me your crap about "that's not what I was talking about, and that makes you single minded." That's a line of BS if ever there was one. Instead of quoting a post to make a general statement, just post a new response with a clean sheet.

I was commenting on what YOU wrote. I wasn't making a "general statement."

Now you're the end-all be all on "how to" use a forum discussion, BRILLIANT. Way to respond to a post that questions your arrogance.

May 21st, 2012, 12:24 pm
RIP Killer

wjb21ndtown wrote:
m2karateman wrote:

Now you're the end-all be all on "how to" use a forum discussion, BRILLIANT. Way to respond to a post that questions your arrogance.

Really?! For a lawyer, you sure are f#$*ing dumb.

wjb21ndtown wrote:
M2, this is how blind and single-minded you are. I'm not even talking about the damn Volt thread, I'm talking about people on here in general(Steen, Wags, you, W4C, etc.),

Whether it's a comment about a topic or people, I'd say that means you're making a general statement. Yet, you CHOSE to highlight my post when you made your initial comment.

And you making comments about others "just pounding their fists into the ground and not listening to the other side" is absolutely laughable.

May 21st, 2012, 12:47 pm
m2karateman wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
m2karateman wrote:

Really?! For a lawyer, you sure are f#$*ing dumb.

wjb21ndtown wrote:
M2, this is how blind and single-minded you are. I'm not even talking about the damn Volt thread, I'm talking about people on here in general(Steen, Wags, you, W4C, etc.),

Whether it's a comment about a topic or people, I'd say that means you're making a general statement. Yet, you CHOSE to highlight my post when you made your initial comment.

And you making comments about others "just pounding their fists into the ground and not listening to the other side" is absolutely laughable.

I "highlighted" your post because it was a CONTINUATION of that discussion. It was directed to YOU and YOU SPECIFICALLY. Tell me, how am I not "listening to others." You add words, thoughts and ideas to my posts that simply aren't there, then attack a fictious argument that YOU made up, and I'm not listening?

Then you say I'm "f*cking dumb" for not seeing things your way, BRILLIANT! Again, point proven.

May 21st, 2012, 1:24 pm
Modmin Dude

aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd we're done
Thanks for playing ](*,)

May 21st, 2012, 1:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2