View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 22nd, 2014, 2:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Memorial Day 
National Champion

Post Memorial Day
I would like to take this opportunity to thank my brothers and sisters in arms that have made the ultimate sacrifice. From men who bleed in the snow at Valley Forge, to the blood-soaked battle fields of Europe in WWI and WWII, to the Jungles of Vietnam, and the desert sands of Iraq and Afghanistan.

We…no, I too often forget the sacrifices these men and women have made in the name of freedom.

Men like, Lance Cpl. Justin M. Ellsworth (USMC, OIF, 2004), CPL Mark Kidd (USMC, OIF 2007), SPC Benjamin Garrison (US Army, OIF 2007), PV2 Isaac Cortez (US Army, OIF 2007), SSG Christopher Smith (US Army, OIF, 2008), SGT Timothy Van Orman (US Army, OIF 2008) and SPC Michael Pelliciari (US Army, Martin Army Community Hospital, Fort Benning, GA 2010). Thank you for your sacrifice. You are gone, but not forgotten.

May 27th, 2012, 11:58 pm
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

Post Re: Memorial Day
Good call hysterix. With that type of thinking we could of used your help building our memorial day float. The burton parade is on center rd at 6 for all you in genesee county.

May 28th, 2012, 10:51 am
National Champion

Post Re: Memorial Day
regularjoe12 wrote:
Good call hysterix. With that type of thinking we could of used your help building our memorial day float. The burton parade is on center rd at 6 for all you in genesee county.

Sounds cool, man. But right now I'm living in Washington, DC...

May 28th, 2012, 9:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]