View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 19th, 2014, 12:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 P. Harvin demands a trade 
QB Coach

Post P. Harvin demands a trade
I saw yesterday on AOL in passing that P. Harvin is demanding a trade from Minnieapolis. What does that do to their receiving corps? I know that Harvin had an issue with migraines, but I also remember him being a dangerous WR too! THoughts?

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

June 21st, 2012, 6:11 pm
QB Coach

Post Re: P. Harvin demands a trade
WarEr4Christ wrote:
I saw yesterday on AOL in passing that P. Harvin is demanding a trade from Minnieapolis. What does that do to their receiving corps? I know that Harvin had an issue with migraines, but I also remember him being a dangerous WR too! THoughts?

He's not going to be traded, so it doesn't do anything to their WR corps. He's still going to be a Viking.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

June 21st, 2012, 6:18 pm
Team MVP

Ya apparently all the talk is BS.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

June 21st, 2012, 6:56 pm
RIP Killer

Harvin is a bit of a problem child. He's talented, no doubt. But he had issues with Childress, and his trade demands might be born from frustration. He claims it's not his contract, but I think it is. He's outplayed his rookie deal, and probably deserves more. But, as I've said before, you signed the deal. I hate players who want to demand more money once they've inked a deal.

June 22nd, 2012, 9:03 am
3rd Round Selection

I agree M2 - the day you start seeing players say to teams "you know what, I have underperformed during my contract - here's $Xm back" is the day I'll be onside with a player requesting an upgraded contract because he thinks he's outperformed his deal.

Extensions for players who have outperformed (ie they get extra $ for the remaining years of their existing deal but tack on some extra years also), I am fine with.

June 26th, 2012, 6:12 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

m2karateman wrote:
Harvin is a bit of a problem child. He's talented, no doubt. But he had issues with Childress, and his trade demands might be born from frustration. He claims it's not his contract, but I think it is. He's outplayed his rookie deal, and probably deserves more. But, as I've said before, you signed the deal. I hate players who want to demand more money once they've inked a deal.

Seeing as how it's his first deal, the terms of it were largely dictated by where he was drafted. I don't begrudge a player in that situation for asking for more. Now a Lance Briggs type of situation is a totally different story.

June 27th, 2012, 10:06 am
Team MVP

Man as if the Vikings already arent projected to be THAT good, losing Harvin sure wouldnt help.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

June 27th, 2012, 10:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]