View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 6:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 How we got our Bible. 
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: How we got our Bible.
All that said about Chuck Missler, I do agree that he says some things that make you go HUMMMMM. I never thought about that possibility before. But, never in a way that goes against the Bible.

After nearly 2.5 years of listening to him. I have never heard him espouse anything contradictory to the bible.

That is from my experience of actually listening to HIM. Not someone with an axe to grind. I listen to a lot preachers on the radio. And I always compare what they say to what I KNOW about scripture. I can tell a false prophet pretty fast. Chuck Missler, IMHO, is not a false prophet. Unconventional sometimes. But, that does not make him a false prophet. He just stretches your thinking so that you actually have to think.

July 4th, 2012, 3:26 pm
3rd Round Selection

BillySims wrote:
The writer is mocking him for telling FACTS :!: Have you EVER found a new life form in the bottom of your jar of peanut butter? I suspect not.

The fact that new life doesn't spontaneously arise from a jar of peanut butter is not false.

The conclusion that this disproves the theory of evolution is stupid.

If that is the level of intelligence and logic displayed in the book, I'm not interested.

July 5th, 2012, 11:55 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Quote:
The writer is mocking him for telling FACTS Have you EVER found a new life form in the bottom of your jar of peanut butter? I suspect not.

YES I have....but taht was a time in my life when i was not the best housekeeper! :shock: :shock: :-&

July 5th, 2012, 12:07 pm
Hall of Fame Player

UK Lion wrote:
BillySims wrote:
The writer is mocking him for telling FACTS :!: Have you EVER found a new life form in the bottom of your jar of peanut butter? I suspect not.

The fact that new life doesn't spontaneously arise from a jar of peanut butter is not false.

The conclusion that this disproves the theory of evolution is stupid.

If that is the level of intelligence and logic displayed in the book, I'm not interested.

That is called demonstrating absurdity by being absurd. He was absurdly demonstrating the absurdity of the theory of Evolution.

July 5th, 2012, 2:52 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

Quote:
JUST EXACTLY, WHAT IS FALSE ABOUT WHAT HE SAID?

The writer is mocking him for telling FACTS Have you EVER found a new life form in the bottom of your jar of peanut butter? I suspect not.

Uh......................

Wow. Really. I mean, really?

I've never died once. Never. No one has ever seen me die. Does that make me immortal?

July 5th, 2012, 8:04 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Blueskies wrote:
Quote:
JUST EXACTLY, WHAT IS FALSE ABOUT WHAT HE SAID?

Uh......................

Wow. Really. I mean, really?

I've never died once. Never. No one has ever seen me die. Does that make me immortal?

Actually, your soul is immortal. Whether you want to believe it or not.

July 7th, 2012, 11:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2