View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 27th, 2014, 8:28 pm



Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code. 
Author Message
Walk On

Joined: September 11th, 2010, 10:19 pm
Posts: 408
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
The most plausible explanation for the Pyramids are, in probably order:
1. Some really smart, ancient engineers figured out how to do it. And a couple of other things - remember that these things are in the desert, and much of them were buried for a long time... which explains the preservation. And there has been speculation that sand/earth was used to build them... to help move heavy rocks into place - and then removed later. There are similar pyramids in other places, as well. I've been to Chitzen Itza and Pompeii, where the ancient construction was similarly amazing.
2. People from the future figured out how to come back in time, and helped the Egyptions build them for some reason. If they did come from the future, they would have to be very careful that nobody knew... for reasons we learned in Back to the Future. lol
3. Space aliens stopped by and gave them a hand. This is AS believeable as anything we've discussed that the bible says.


July 21st, 2012, 10:38 am
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
Your first explanation seems the most plausible, and the other two seem to take more faith to believe those, than in a divine creator who wishes to be involved with His people. But it could be a perspective thing.

From MY perspective, you are on the outside looking in, and because you are not aware of the full story, you've passed judgment on what you see. That goes back to what I've said i can only tell you about my personal experience, but there comes a time when you have to believe my story. I can only tell you how good the water feels, but until you get in for yourself, you either have to take my word for it, or deny it. Sound familiar?

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


July 21st, 2012, 11:00 am
Profile
Walk On

Joined: September 11th, 2010, 10:19 pm
Posts: 408
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
WarEr4Christ wrote:
Your first explanation seems the most plausible, and the other two seem to take more faith to believe those, than in a divine creator who wishes to be involved with His people. But it could be a perspective thing.

From MY perspective, you are on the outside looking in, and because you are not aware of the full story, you've passed judgment on what you see. That goes back to what I've said i can only tell you about my personal experience, but there comes a time when you have to believe my story. I can only tell you how good the water feels, but until you get in for yourself, you either have to take my word for it, or deny it. Sound familiar?


I've been inside - and I don't mean just being a Confirmed Catholic from a fairly religious family. I married a Lutheran, and we attended several protestant churches (including an Evangelical one) for a dozen years as we moved around ... so I've been there. Also - my girlfriend is a Nazarene ...she had a very conservative, pietous upbringing, and was home schooled & the whole 9 yards... no pop culture at all growing up, and all-religion all the time. She competed nationally in the biblical version of the college bowl, where teenagers compete on their knowledge of the bible. We have very deep, profound conversations about this stuff all the time, and she doesn't consider me to be lacking understanding. So this stuff is not unfamiliar to me - I'm not making judgements on something I don't really know & understand.

So to me the water isn't fine. Like I said, to me it feels like attending a flat-earther meeting and realizing they're serious. :shock:


July 21st, 2012, 12:07 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
I've been inside - and I don't mean just being a Confirmed Catholic from a fairly religious family. I married a Lutheran, and we attended several protestant churches (including an Evangelical one) for a dozen years as we moved around ... so I've been there. Also - my girlfriend is a Nazarene ...she had a very conservative, pietous upbringing, and was home schooled & the whole 9 yards... no pop culture at all growing up, and all-religion all the time. She competed nationally in the biblical version of the college bowl, where teenagers compete on their knowledge of the bible. We have very deep, profound conversations about this stuff all the time, and she doesn't consider me to be lacking understanding. So this stuff is not unfamiliar to me - I'm not making judgements on something I don't really know & understand.

So to me the water isn't fine. Like I said, to me it feels like attending a flat-earther meeting and realizing they're serious.


Everything you just mentioned, every denomination is just that a religious belief. "I did not read in one single instance, a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS." That's the difference right there! I only capitalized for emphasis. Catholicism, Lutheran, Nazarene are all RITUAL based religions in some way shape of form. Do's and Don'ts, as you mentioned above, but never once did I see you talk about your RELATIONSHIP with Jesus.

That's the missing ingredient, the key to the whole kingdom right there! If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times, I don't want to introduce you to a religion. I want to introduce you to a man who changed my life! That's the water I'm talking about, the living water, the refreshing water, the water that will heal the injured soul. Eric, you have A LOT of faith, your knowledge and insights are quite impressive, and I've actually enjoyed the conversations we've had in recent days, and regret the wasted time of bickering we did a few years ago. I can only hope that you can now see and understand what I'm talking about, because it seems that we've finally been able to peel enough layers away that we can actually get to the brass tacks of the discussion. NOT RELIGION....... RELATIONSHIP, (again emphasis only)

I'll keep praying, because I definitely want for you to be able to see and feel what I'm talking about from the inside, and you'll have to trust me, it's amazing.

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


July 21st, 2012, 7:20 pm
Profile
Walk On

Joined: September 11th, 2010, 10:19 pm
Posts: 408
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
OK. It is never going to happen without extraordinary evidence - but knock yourself out.


July 22nd, 2012, 10:40 am
Profile
3rd Round Selection

Joined: October 19th, 2005, 1:24 pm
Posts: 1192
Location: Nottingham, England
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
WarEr4Christ wrote:
I agree that is very amusing, and I did get a huge smile as I read it. Bravo, because I'm sure that took you quite a while to put that together.

However, you're missing context. You see, from your standpoint x number of years post abraham, and full of all this knowledge that your able to spout, and pull up all the internet data that you have, you are making an assumption that mankind was Neanderthalic. (dumb)

Not dumb, just that the full explanation would have been difficult to follow (and to gain adherents) at a time when so many of the concepts involved in the full explanation were not known.

So my point is that God providing an account of creation that is a metaphor seems so much more sensible to me.

The thing that I don't get is why so many see viewing Genesis in this way as a threat to Christianity.

Why do you think that the whole bible has to be read literally (other than where it is expressly stated to be metaphor/parable)?

WarEr4Christ wrote:
What ever is launched away from ground zero will still be traveling at the same speed it left because there is NO FRICTION to slow it down.

It won;t be travelling at the same speed because there is gravity to slow it down.


July 23rd, 2012, 6:38 am
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
I can understand your stance, because humanly speaking it does make more sense, BUT, can the created truly question the creator? Does a clay pot have the right to question the potter about why it was made, or how? Humanity was made for a purpose: RELATIONSHIP (emphasis). We each have what we Christians call gifts, that enable us to do certain tasks well. I'm not saying we can't do other things, but we have certain areas that we're passionate about.

In looking at Scripture, much of the Gospels is parable, or story, meant to teach us Spiritual truths. Much of the Old Testament is story in the sense that it tells us about the life and times of individuals. The problem is that we pick up the Bible and read it like a novel. The characters are no different to us than a Louis L'amour novel. But there is a difference, these characters lived! These are their stories, and they've been well documented, cross referenced by other nations, and written in stone, papyrus, and so on.

God can choose to use any means to create what he's created, he's not bound by any law or time frame. However, we (mankind) struggle because we can't grasp the infinite truth of His always being, and the fact that we have a start date, and an upcoming end date. God states very clearly that he is a God of relationship. He, himself is 3 in 1, all being God. God the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit. SO the God in relationship, of relationship, formed man FOR relationship. Into this man, he gave the right of free choice. A day came when another created being enticed and deceived man and severed the relationship. God realizing that the only way for the relationshp to be restored was through a blood sacrifice, provided a way. Prior to the birth of Jesus, Israel performed sacrifices for atonement. This started with Abraham giving Isaac, (man giving his son) and has carried on. That act was a precursor to God giving His son Jesus, fully God born of a woman, as a perfect sacrifice. Now what remains post Jesus, is for us to decide whether or not we are willing to take his offer.

Let me ask you some questions: In looking at God of the Bible, "if He exists", are you saying He can not do all that is described in the Bible? He's God right? So who's rules does He play by ours or His?

I think that's the key really! We hold God to our standards because we can understand or believe otherwise, but He isn't bound by our standards, He isn't created by us, as some would have you think.

The time factor does not measure out, to meet the intricacies and design of all things created. From the various forms of rock, and cells, and life, and beauty, all that this planet has to offer, both discovered and undiscovred, there has not been enough time for all of this to evolve.

As for the gravity thing, in a big bang theory where is the gravity coming from? From my LIMITED understanding, all you have is an explosion, so where is the gravity? What is gravity that it should be created around planets and such, also being caused by an explosion? Why are said planets not continuing to move away from the source of the explosion? There are far to many galaxies beyond our galaxy filled with other stars and planets to have come from an explosion. It is much easier to believe they have been placed by a divine creator who is so much greater than we can ever know. Just my thoughts is all.

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


July 23rd, 2012, 7:50 am
Profile
3rd Round Selection

Joined: October 19th, 2005, 1:24 pm
Posts: 1192
Location: Nottingham, England
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
WarEr4Christ wrote:
Let me ask you some questions: In looking at God of the Bible, "if He exists", are you saying He can not do all that is described in the Bible? He's God right? So who's rules does He play by ours or His?

Absolutely he can do anything if he exists.

So it is possible that either:
(a) science to date is reading the information wrong, and what is described in Genesis literally did happen and the earth is much younger than we think; or
(b) science to date is reading the information right, it's just that the information was put there by an omnipotent god and reads the wrong story, and what is described in Genesis literally did happen and the earth is much younger than we think.

My understanding of science to date leaves me pretty convinced that (a) isn't happening.

I would find it odd for (b) to have occurred - it makes little sense to me (although the obvious answer is: why should God have to account to me - well, I guess he doesn't have to, but I have little else to go on in this world than what seems right and sensible to me).

So if I were to believe in God, to me the only sensible explanation would be that Genesis is a metaphor.

WarEr4Christ wrote:
The time factor does not measure out, to meet the intricacies and design of all things created. From the various forms of rock, and cells, and life, and beauty, all that this planet has to offer, both discovered and undiscovred, there has not been enough time for all of this to evolve.

I disagree. I think there has been plenty of time. The amounts of time are almost incomprehensible. If you imagine the earth being formed at the time Christ was born (ie 2,000 years ago), then anatomically modern humans have been on the planet for the last month (assuming a 4.5bn year old earth and humans arriving around 200k years ago). Humans have been on the earth for 0.0044% of its history.

WarEr4Christ wrote:
As for the gravity thing, in a big bang theory where is the gravity coming from? From my LIMITED understanding, all you have is an explosion, so where is the gravity?

The gravity comes from matter. It is an inherent property of matter.


July 23rd, 2012, 8:23 am
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
Thanks for the update on gravity, as you can tell, I'm a fish out of water on these areas. If I can't speak intelligently, I'd rather not prove myself to be a fool.

Taken your other argument, and the reaction of the science crowd here, is it possible that the evidence is there that proves God, but we choose not to see it?

I would also like to throw in another point that would also explain this issue. The image or story of Lucifer. A created being that was found to have pride in him. He, Lucifer, in using the pride of his power, beauty, and position decided that he wanted to be worshiped and that he was going to take over heaven. This all happened before the time of man, or in conjunction with it. Because Genesis goes on to say that there was a War in Heaven and 1/3 of the angels were cast down along with satan. They took up wives amongst the human and created the heroes of old, I believe it reads.

Now deception is a tool that we see used even today.... If I can make you think that I'm not doing the very thing that I"m doing, then I've won a great victory. So if satan can make us think that he doesn't exists, does he not have free reign to destroy those who bear the image of God?

So what I'm saying is that through deception and confusion, satan uses intellect, and interpretation to disprove the existance of God. If God doesn't exist, or is only a creation of man, then the relationship between God and His people never materializes because we can't see God. God has already given us all the physical proof we are ever going to get, that He exists. But as I said above, there comes a time where you are going to have to make a choice to get in the pool to see that the water is glorious, instead of running all the experiments to see if the water exists in the first place.

God is about the relationship, He loves us so much, and yet we reject him because there isn't enough evidence.

Can I ask what is so hard or scary about reaching out in faith, to take hold of the possibility that He does exist?

My thoughts on this, is to take that step would mean that we would have to die to ourselves, our personal beliefs, and our kingdoms that we've built up and that have become familiar and acceptable to us. To sacrifice all of that for a possibility is extremly difficult, but it is possible, and well worth the effort. As I've said before, I can only tell you of my experience, but until you try it for yourself, you'll never know the real story looking from the outside in. There is a very personal, relational God who will fill your heart and life with such joy, and as you walk the journey of Faith, you will be tested and tried, each time gaining strength and understanding. But it is a journey, we just have to take the first step!

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


July 23rd, 2012, 9:50 am
Profile
3rd Round Selection

Joined: October 19th, 2005, 1:24 pm
Posts: 1192
Location: Nottingham, England
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
WarEr4Christ wrote:
Taken your other argument, and the reaction of the science crowd here, is it possible that the evidence is there that proves God, but we choose not to see it?

I do not consider it possible for scientific evidence to prove the existence of God. This is simply because I don't consider it possible for science to prove anything true.

Science is about proving (or attempting to prove) something untrue. You set out a hypothesis and you test it. If your test shows it is false, the hypothesis is discarded (or refined and tested again). If sufficient tests fail to show that something is false, then you might start to get to the point where the theory becomes fairly generally accepted as one that is worthwhile to assume as true.

The best example, IMO, is Newtonian physics. Newton came up with his theories which were tested and not shown to be false. Later on, it turned out that they weren't correct - but that these inaccuracies don't show up unless you are at a level approaching the speed of light. We got new refined theories (Einsteins theories of relativity) which work at speeds approaching the speed of light. Newtons theories remain tremendously useful (they are accurate enough in most all everyday applications to still work, and they are much easier to solve, so still get used plenty) and of huge value, but technically he wasn't quite right. Who knows whether in years or centuries to come maybe Einstein will get an update?

That's the process of science and its beauty - the fact that theories are constantly being challenged and (if needed) updated and improved. Nothing is ever proven "right", it's only ever proven "not wrong ... for now ...".

So I don't see that science can ever prove that there is a god. It's not in the business of attempting to prove, it's in the business of attempting to disprove.

Equally (albeit for different reasons), I don't think that science can ever prove there is not a god.

I think the two domains (science and faith in god) don't overlap. I think it's entirely possible for someone to have great faith and be a great scientist (history has proven that time and again) but the faith shouldn't come into the science.

WarEr4Christ wrote:
Can I ask what is so hard or scary about reaching out in faith, to take hold of the possibility that He does exist?

There was a time when I did have that faith. Not any more. It's not fear. To be 100% honest, I suspect that fear was a big reason for my faith. Since having children, I feel about 100x more content with my place and impact on the world and the fact that ultimately my life will come to an end and that once it does that's it for me. My afterlife now isn't Christian heaven, it's the things that my two amazing kids will do after me, and hopefully their kids after them if they chose to have them.

As I have got older, I have found myself less and less confident in the things I once believed with regards to faith.

I would describe myself nowadays as more agnostic than atheist. I am open to the possibility that a god exists. But I feel that if he/she/it does exist, then I know very little about them - so all I can do is live my life the best I can to the standards I think are right.


July 23rd, 2012, 10:48 am
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
Quote:
I would describe myself nowadays as more agnostic than atheist. I am open to the possibility that a god exists. But I feel that if he/she/it does exist, then I know very little about them - so all I can do is live my life the best I can to the standards I think are right.



WOW, what an amazing statement and thank you for sharing!!!

What is it to be known? Remember, I'm talking a God who wants relationship with His people....

How well do you know your children, or your wife? How did that come to be? It didn't just happen, you pursued your girlfriend until she became your wife (making assumptions that you're married here.) That pursuit revealed common interests, and differences, but in the end you and she adapted to make it work, and the children come as a byproduct of that union.

God wants a relationship with you, he's made EVERY way possible for you to know him, you just have to agree to the relationship. By your own statement you don't know that he exists. You might have known religion at one time, but did you know relationship? I can no longer leave God than I can leave my wife and daughter. I choose to be with them, I submit my life to them, even unto death if it were required. The children that are a byproduct of my relationship with God, are those of my friends, and family who I share Him with. If they come to know him, they are now in the family. This can NEVER be a shotgun wedding, because the penalty is too serious. You have to make a choice, and the only fear involved is the fear of the unknown.

You are correct that children are a legacy, and you bear responsibility in their upbringing and to a point, what they will become. This is why I struggle with the burden of carrying you and many others in prayer to the Lord. Think about it, out of 7 Billion people, you are being prayed for! That means that you matter, to me, and to God, because He's placed you and several others on my heart. I am not responsible for the outcome, because that is your choice, but I am responsible for the prayer, and that is what I do!

Jesus said, "If you loved me, you would obey me." A dear friend of mine told me this: Write down the word OBEDIENCE, what do you see in the middle of the word? DIE, in order to obey I, ME, MYSELF, has to die. I have to die to my wants, and wishes in order to be obedient to soemthing greater than myself. THAT my friend is the battle! Dying to our selfish ways, in order that we may know Him better. We all have our wants, and wishes, in fact one of the first words we learn as a child is "MINE!" But we Christians are bought with the blood of Christ, and therefore we are no longer our own, but his. To be his, means to be in the family as a son, and now as a son I do the bidding of my father. I hope this isn't too deep or preachy, but gives you some insight that the relationship is the KEY, and once you're in, the mysteries will be revealed to you as you are capable of understanding. It is truly GLORIOUS to see the insights that come from a daily walk with Jesus. I learn so much about myself, and the world around me that I can't put it into words. Be blessed brother, I'm praying!

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


July 23rd, 2012, 12:21 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
I received the following from my brother and it seems like an interesting point of discussion, especially between those of faith, anyone else interested in adding some thoughts and perspectives?


I would like you to think about some logic issues found in the Bible that I've always questioned and never understood. I have taken them on faith but have always wanted to know.

For example, If we all came from Adam and Eve, why are there different races such as Asian, Caucasian, Black, White etc, etc. Even if the races had time to "change" since Adam and Eve how did they change again since Noah. I think I have found an explanation. And over the next few days I will be posing the problem and then what I believe is the answer.

I think this will be fun and should foster some great discussion.

For the first one. We've always been taught that Adam and Eve were the first people. Yet when Cain killed Abel he was cast out and marked so that he would not be killed by others in the world. How is this possible. I think I know.

Genesis 1,

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground. ”

However, in Genesis 2, 7 the Bible says.




7 Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." This man was Adam

Let me break it down. On the 6th day God created the different races. they flourished for 1000 years or so while God rested on the seventh day. on the eight day God looked for a pure blood lineage for Christ to be born into. Therefore he created Adam. This would explain the people that could kill Cain if God let them. Therefore, Adam and Eve were not the first people on earth, they were the first in a family line for Christ's Birth.

More to follow tomorrow or when I get a chance.

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


July 31st, 2012, 11:05 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9521
Location: Dallas
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
Why would God need to rest on the 7th day, never understood that one. Wouldn't he have unlimited stamina? Just sayin.

Also, if God created man in his image - is he white, black, hispanic, asian, etc?

BTW - I like how you talk about how a friend pointed out what is in the middle of OBEDIENCE, I'm guessing this same friend neglected to point out what is in the middle of BELIEVE.

Just one more little thing, you stated that
Quote:
he's made EVERY way possible for you to know him


Can you please give me his cell phone number, Twitter and Facebook accounts, YouTube channel, radio station, etc. Sure seems like there are a lot of ways he could let us know him that he seems to ignore... Perhaps your definition of EVERY is much different from rest of us... Just had to give you a hard time, hope all is well!

Also, there is nothing scary about taking
Quote:
hold of the possibility that He does exist
- as UK said I'm also open to the possibility that he does exist. The real question is the reverse, why is it so scary to be open to the possibility that he doesn't exist?

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


July 31st, 2012, 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
Pablo:

Good questions, and here is my attempt at answering....

1. Maybe it depends upon our translation of the word rest? Or maybe God rested in order to set the standard by which we, mankind, were to follow his lead? So yes I answered your questions with questions but they seemed appropriate.

2. In my brief and severly limited time with biology, the variations just between one couple is quite amazing. So who's to say the variations did not occur through the process of time, maybe even evolution based upon environment and genetic changes. Beyond my scope or ability to teach on this so I'll not even try.

3. I'd give you the number, the youtube, address and facebook accounts, but you don't have the faith to see the numbers, watch the videos, find the address, and or read what he's posted, so it's a moot point.

4. Who says I'm scared of the possiblity that God might not exist? If he doesn't then I've lived a good life and feel very rewarded for it. If he does exists and I've lived my life according to his teachings, then I've lived my life in relationship and I'm blessed because of it.

This has been called a straw man but it warrants saying. If I live my life for God and he doesn't exist, I win, if I live my life for God and he doesn't exist, I win. However, If you live your life as if God doesn't exist and he doesn't you win, but if you live your life as if he doesn't exist and he does, YOU LOSE!

Is it really worth betting eternity on those kind of odds? One's 100% the other is 50% at best.

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


July 31st, 2012, 1:15 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3873
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: 6 Days = 15+ Billion Years. The Genesis Code.
I dont have time tio Give you a prpoer response W4C, but i did want to take a second and refer to this:

Quote:
3. I'd give you the number, the youtube, address and facebook accounts, but you don't have the faith to see the numbers, watch the videos, find the address, and or read what he's posted, so it's a moot point.



GREAT ANSWER!!!!!

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


July 31st, 2012, 1:25 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.