View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 2nd, 2014, 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Wow! I'm a super fan! 
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Wow! I'm a super fan!
Quote:

Hello,

I want to share my Super Bowl experience with you and your fans. As a longtime fan I wanted to find a way to let the 99 percent of Americans actually experience the game live, and have an opportunity to view the Super Bowl at a discounted price.

I know this might seem skeptical because I am sure your website gets plenty of spam, which is why I am private messaging you. Also I chose to message you because you are one of the biggest Super Fans on your forum, and I want to let you join the journey of the Super Bowl.

Basically, a short summary of the website is that people can purchase futures tickets for their respective teams and if they make the Super Bowl then they are going to the Super Bowl.

As a reward for being chosen as a Super Fan, all you need to do is tell your friends about the site or post it on the forum and for every person that purchases a share using your code then you would receive $10 per transaction. It’s really that simple, I am not asking you to pay ANYTHING if you do not feel comfortable. However, if you do choose to make a purchase I am offering you a 15% discount on your first share after you see what the site is about.

The website should launch within the next couple weeks, and I can send you some screenshots of the website if you are interested. If you have any other questions, we can message back and forth. If you want to email me you can message me at affiliate.championshipinvestment@aol.com

-Adam Joosten

Boy ain't I the coolest? I bet none a you guys got a super deal like this! I was hand picked! i'm special!
Special I tell you! My mumma says so!

Now I figure eveveryone here's smart enough to circular file this but just in case..um....dont do this! Lol

July 26th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Varsity 1st Team

Post Re: Wow! I'm a super fan!
All ready got my tickets purchased if/when the Lions get to the Dance. :^o

Frok

July 26th, 2012, 9:06 pm
3rd Round Selection

Post Re: Wow! I'm a super fan!
I'll have no problem getting to the Superbowl if the Lions get there. I'm about to make $10m from a Nigerian Prince in exile - all I had to do was send him my bank details. Woohoo, I'm gonna be rich!

:wink:

July 27th, 2012, 6:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]