View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 20th, 2014, 8:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Black Mamba 
Walk On

Post Black Mamba
In a perfect world, I hope the Lions continue dancing around with this Jahvid Best situation until De'Anthony "Black Mamba" Thomas #6 Oregon Ducks becomes eligible in the draft. Have you seen this kid play over the years. Runs a high 4.28-4.30 in the 40 and is an electric playmaker, he would be perfect to team up with Mikel LeShoure in the backfield and all over the field. He has hands and can run through the holes and hit the sidelines, returns punts and kick- offs. Amazing barring any injuries. Check him out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_uQW8XimU8

Last edited by Mufasa on September 3rd, 2012, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 3rd, 2012, 1:40 pm
Walk On

Post Re: Black Mamba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jlEh0YXfh4

September 3rd, 2012, 3:00 pm
Walk On

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhw0m5MrW34

September 3rd, 2012, 3:02 pm
Team MVP

I checked him out, and i gotta admit he definitely is a playmaker. Hes really fast. Looks small and wonder how he can take a hit in the NFL. Definitily worth keeping an eye on though.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

September 4th, 2012, 7:30 am
RIP Killer

There's a number of runners worth looking at. Michigan State's back just ripped off over 200 yards against Boise State, and is a big kid (6'1", 240 lbs).

There was a kid on VaTechs team last night that looks like a speedster, but he's kind of small. Just a freshman though.

September 4th, 2012, 11:23 am
Walk On

m2karateman wrote:
There's a number of runners worth looking at. Michigan State's back just ripped off over 200 yards against Boise State, and is a big kid (6'1", 240 lbs).

There was a kid on VaTechs team last night that looks like a speedster, but he's kind of small. Just a freshman though.

Yea, But we don't need a back like Michigan State's back with LeShoure in the backfield. I'm suggesting a small 3rd down back to replace Best, because honestly I don't see him going the rest of his career concussion free, he's in Steve Young land now. I don't know about the V-tech kid, but I been watching this kid from Oregon for 2 years now and he's a game changer in the backfield, receiving, punts, and kick returns and faster than Hester and possibly Chris Johnson.

September 4th, 2012, 3:28 pm
RIP Killer

Mufasa wrote:
m2karateman wrote:

Yea, But we don't need a back like Michigan State's back with LeShoure in the backfield. I'm suggesting a small 3rd down back to replace Best, because honestly I don't see him going the rest of his career concussion free, he's in Steve Young land now. I don't know about the V-tech kid, but I been watching this kid from Oregon for 2 years now and he's a game changer in the backfield, receiving, punts, and kick returns and faster than Hester and possibly Chris Johnson.

It's too soon to say we have a capable back in LeShoure. We'll know (hopefully) by the end of this season whether he can carry the load or not. If so, then a change of pace back would be nice.

September 5th, 2012, 10:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]