View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 21st, 2014, 10:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 49ers 
Modmin Dude

Post Re: 49ers
regularjoe12 wrote:
kdsberman wrote:
Looks like Jed York is just as big of a douche bag as Harbaugh. F the Niners and their whole organization. No respect to any of them except the the few fans in this thread.

Sorry, but Jed York HAD to say something didnt he? I bet he thinks hes funny, like hes the first person to make a hand shake joke. What a damn loser.

I miss something???? :shock:
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=222555#p222555

September 14th, 2012, 3:26 pm
Pop Warner Rookie

regularjoe12 wrote:
kdsberman wrote:
Looks like Jed York is just as big of a douche bag as Harbaugh. F the Niners and their whole organization. No respect to any of them except the the few fans in this thread.

Sorry, but Jed York HAD to say something didnt he? I bet he thinks hes funny, like hes the first person to make a hand shake joke. What a damn loser.

idk... ???

“Jim's a dynamic man with incredible determination, willpower and energy. He's the ultimate in a driven person who has high expectations. The people around him respond. He's on the cutting edge with an outstanding football mind.” - Bill Walsh

September 14th, 2012, 3:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pop Warner Rookie

TheRealWags wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
kdsberman wrote:

meh... just a little joke, an old one at that.

“Jim's a dynamic man with incredible determination, willpower and energy. He's the ultimate in a driven person who has high expectations. The people around him respond. He's on the cutting edge with an outstanding football mind.” - Bill Walsh

September 14th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

TheRealWags wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
kdsberman wrote:

oh those..lol...I have a youtube block at work..ill check those out after 6 lol

September 14th, 2012, 4:10 pm
Pop Warner Rookie

regularjoe12 wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
kdsberman wrote:

he was at a small rally in Downtown SF, basically capped it off by saying "and when you shake somebodies hand, make sure not to shake too hard" or something too that extent.

September 14th, 2012, 4:21 pm
Profile WWW

modninerfan wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
kdsberman wrote:

he was at a small rally in Downtown SF, basically capped it off by saying "and when you shake somebodies hand, make sure not to shake too hard" or something too that extent.

gotcha..Nice sig change by the way. MUCH improved! :wink: :lol: :lol:

September 14th, 2012, 5:11 pm
Pop Warner Rookie

regularjoe12 wrote:
modninerfan wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
kdsberman wrote:

lol, gif's get old. This was after the saints playoff game, sitting in traffic for a good 4 hours. I love the 'Stick but god damn is it a horrid dump. Cant drive in, cant drive out, small concourses. I have a couple sigs lined up for the post lion/niner game lol

September 14th, 2012, 5:15 pm
Profile WWW

modninerfan wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:

lol, gif's get old. This was after the saints playoff game, sitting in traffic for a good 4 hours. I love the 'Stick but god damn is it a horrid dump. Cant drive in, cant drive out, small concourses. I have a couple sigs lined up for the post lion/niner game lol

cool im looking forward to seeing all the ones with frowny faces after the Niner loss! :wink:

September 14th, 2012, 5:37 pm
Butkus Award Winner

If I witnessed the Lions winning a game like that, I wouldn't be mad at all about a LONG drive home.

September 14th, 2012, 5:55 pm

Alright modniner, you I like...how bout a sig wager. Player of the game is always on the winning side. Loser has to wear a sig featuring the player of the game for a month...whatcha say? You can have whatever fun you want making the sig so long as its acknowledged that that guy is the reason you( or I) lost.

September 14th, 2012, 6:24 pm
Pop Warner Rookie

Shotty wrote:
If I witnessed the Lions winning a game like that, I wouldn't be mad at all about a LONG drive home.

I was in a pretty good mood, but my clutch wasnt all too happy climbing up bayview heights behind a thousand cars lol

September 14th, 2012, 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pop Warner Rookie

regularjoe12 wrote:
Alright modniner, you I like...how bout a sig wager. Player of the game is always on the winning side. Loser has to wear a sig featuring the player of the game for a month...whatcha say? You can have whatever fun you want making the sig so long as its acknowledged that that guy is the reason you( or I) lost.

DEAL! :cheers:

I'll be at the game though, you probably wont hear from me till late monday afternoon once all the traffic clears and I make it out of the Bay area, but I WILL BE BACK!

September 14th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Enjoy the game....

until the final Lions Drive to Win anyways... :arrow:

September 14th, 2012, 7:44 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Fair Weather Fan

http://www.49erswebzone.com/

September 15th, 2012, 1:48 am

modninerfan wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:

DEAL! :cheers:

I'll be at the game though, you probably wont hear from me till late monday afternoon once all the traffic clears and I make it out of the Bay area, but I WILL BE BACK!

no prob..what do you think is a fair durration? a month? 2? the season...that last one seems a bit long but...im down for whatever

September 15th, 2012, 11:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next