View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 29th, 2014, 3:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Lions Vs. Tenessee? 
Pro Bowl Player

Post Lions Vs. Tenessee?
I really haven't followed Tenessee at all this season. Are they anything to be worried about? Heck, I don't even know the QB LOL

September 17th, 2012, 11:53 pm
Profile WWW
Team MVP

Post Re: Lions Vs. Tenessee?
I think you always have to be on your game no matter what team you are playing. Most of us thought the Rams would be a walk in the park, and look how close it was. I dont honestly believe that the Titans are a pretty weak team. As bad as Chris Johnson has been this year, he still can take it to the house on any play, so that obviously has to be a concern. However, we've done pretty well so far against RBs.

Obviously, there are going to be a lot of topics regarding this game, but right now, this SHOULD be a win.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

September 18th, 2012, 12:03 am
Varsity Captain

home or away?

September 18th, 2012, 9:43 am
Modmin Dude

49ers wrote:
home or away?
In Tenn.
Should be a 'W' IMO; Locker hasn't been looking too good from what I hear and I don't think they'll pull him for Hasselbeck......yet.
This should be a "get right" game for the Leos, though it could just as easily be a "get right" game for the Titans. ](*,)

September 18th, 2012, 9:49 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Win

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

September 18th, 2012, 11:12 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

The Lions should win this game. Locker is OK, but he's not a QB that strikes fear into any team facing him. Chris Johnson is nothing like he was, their offensive line isn't really playing that great, and they have a so-so defense. Their just got their butts handed to them by the Chargers. We destroyed San Diego last seaon, and we had guys hurt that weren't playing in that game, as I recall.

I think Tennessee screwed the pooch with their draft, and their free agency moves (lost Finnegan, Jason Jones and Chris Hope, signed Kamerion Wimbley and Steve Hutchinson) didn't really impress me all that much either.

Lions should win this one by around two TDs, IMHO.

September 18th, 2012, 11:54 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
m2karateman wrote:

So in reality it will be a last mintue drive by Stafford to win.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

September 18th, 2012, 1:08 pm
Profile WWW
Team MVP

Lions2SB2 wrote:
m2karateman wrote:

Well as it turns out, St. Louis is a little better than we all thought. Tennessee (IMO) is weaker than St. Louis.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

September 18th, 2012, 3:47 pm
Red Shirt Freshman

I have a funny feeling that when the dust settles, St. Louis will turn out to be a better team than most people thought. San Francisco looked like they could finish 16-0. Who is going to beat them?

September 18th, 2012, 3:59 pm
Modmin Dude

Growler wrote:
I have a funny feeling that when the dust settles, St. Louis will turn out to be a better team than most people thought. San Francisco looked like they could finish 16-0. Who is going to beat them?
AZ / Seattle :wink:

September 18th, 2012, 4:31 pm
Stadium Announcer

This game is all about the matchups. The Lions strengths are going against the weaknesses of the Titans on both sides of the ball. They have a weak offensive line that will be going up against our deep rotation. They also struggle with rushing the passer so I expect to see good decisions from Stafford. The Titans will probably key in on what St.Louis and San Fran were doing and drop 7-8 into coverage on almost every play since their pass rush isnt very good anyway why would they bother? I think Staff will still have to take shots down the field because if there is anything to be learned from our defense on Sunday is that its good enough to keep us in games but it cant win them for us when the offense is struggling. If we get going early, this is a blowout. If we sputter out of the gates, I will be hoping for more late game heroics.

September 18th, 2012, 5:36 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

millam21 wrote:
This game is all about the matchups. The Lions strengths are going against the weaknesses of the Titans on both sides of the ball. They have a weak offensive line that will be going up against our deep rotation. They also struggle with rushing the passer so I expect to see good decisions from Stafford. The Titans will probably key in on what St.Louis and San Fran were doing and drop 7-8 into coverage on almost every play since their pass rush isnt very good anyway why would they bother? I think Staff will still have to take shots down the field because if there is anything to be learned from our defense on Sunday is that its good enough to keep us in games but it cant win them for us when the offense is struggling. If we get going early, this is a blowout. If we sputter out of the gates, I will be hoping for more late game heroics.

If they drop back, they'll get Leshoure's legs under him by feeding him the ball. And you're correct, the matchups don't look good for Tennessee this week, but any given Sunday...

September 18th, 2012, 6:07 pm
RIP Killer

kdsberman wrote:
Lions2SB2 wrote:
m2karateman wrote:

Well as it turns out, St. Louis is a little better than we all thought. Tennessee (IMO) is weaker than St. Louis.

We? Go back and check the Rams vs. Lions thread. I had said the game wouldn't be a blowout, and would be closer than people were giving the Rams credit for. The thing is, Tennessee and St. Louis are on opposite paths. Tennessee is climbing down while St. Louis is climbing up. I think Locker is in a tough situation, and isn't as good as what the Titans (or I) thought he was.

September 18th, 2012, 8:10 pm
Team MVP

m2karateman wrote:
kdsberman wrote:
Lions2SB2 wrote:
m2karateman wrote:

We? Go back and check the Rams vs. Lions thread. I had said the game wouldn't be a blowout, and would be closer than people were giving the Rams credit for. The thing is, Tennessee and St. Louis are on opposite paths. Tennessee is climbing down while St. Louis is climbing up. I think Locker is in a tough situation, and isn't as good as what the Titans (or I) thought he was.

I didnt mean anything bad by that, I guess by "we" i meant most of us.

September 18th, 2012, 8:37 pm
RIP Killer

kdsberman wrote:
I didnt mean anything bad by that, I guess by "we" i meant most of us.

I know dude. I just had to throw that in there. I was right about something, so I need to mark it on the calendar. :D

September 18th, 2012, 8:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next