View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 7:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 49ers 
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Post Re: 49ers
modninerfan wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
bah! it's just 2 guys getting physical is all I see. prolly would have had a call with the real refs, but all in all that play didn't decide the game...nor does it excuse post game garbage mouth on either side.

I've already said my piece about the post game, its in poor taste. Not a big deal though. I think the results speak for themselves, the post game comments arent necessary. Had you guys beat us and then retort, "their defense aint poop" I wouldnt like it of course, but I wouldnt get all upset about it. I mean, you guys beat us...

As for the Gif's those are the exact same plays many lions fans were up in arms about... I personally dont think a little shoving after the whistle is worthy of a penalty, but that second gif showing Avril shoving walker's helmet to the ground was over the top. Cracks me up seeing Suh breaking up the near fight, of all people lol.

Suh is a changed man, I'm telling you! :lol:

I was telling a friend of mine that you're going to see more this type of play with these refs because the players will feel they can get away with more things now. Also Davis jumo there at the end cracks me up, I don't know but I find it funny how he comes into the picture jumping for joy!

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

September 20th, 2012, 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pop Warner Rookie

Lions2SB2 wrote:
modninerfan wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
bah! it's just 2 guys getting physical is all I see. prolly would have had a call with the real refs, but all in all that play didn't decide the game...nor does it excuse post game garbage mouth on either side.

I've already said my piece about the post game, its in poor taste. Not a big deal though. I think the results speak for themselves, the post game comments arent necessary. Had you guys beat us and then retort, "their defense aint poop" I wouldnt like it of course, but I wouldnt get all upset about it. I mean, you guys beat us...

As for the Gif's those are the exact same plays many lions fans were up in arms about... I personally dont think a little shoving after the whistle is worthy of a penalty, but that second gif showing Avril shoving walker's helmet to the ground was over the top. Cracks me up seeing Suh breaking up the near fight, of all people lol.

Suh is a changed man, I'm telling you! :lol:

I was telling a friend of mine that you're going to see more this type of play with these refs because the players will feel they can get away with more things now. Also Davis jumo there at the end cracks me up, I don't know but I find it funny how he comes into the picture jumping for joy!

You will, I honestly think these refs get intimidated out there... I know on a few occasions Harbaugh has scared em. I might get scared too with that rabid, look on his face. I think I was watching NFL network or listening to the radio and the guys were talking about how Ray Lewis was slappin his chest right at the refs.

“Jim's a dynamic man with incredible determination, willpower and energy. He's the ultimate in a driven person who has high expectations. The people around him respond. He's on the cutting edge with an outstanding football mind.” - Bill Walsh

September 20th, 2012, 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
Afghan Allstar

modninerfan wrote:
... but that second gif showing Avril shoving walker's helmet to the ground was over the top....

To the ground? You might want to look at that one again.

September 21st, 2012, 12:07 am
Pop Warner Rookie

buell17 wrote:
modninerfan wrote:
... but that second gif showing Avril shoving walker's helmet to the ground was over the top....

To the ground? You might want to look at that one again.

Does it matter if his head hit the ground? the intention was clear. :-s

“Jim's a dynamic man with incredible determination, willpower and energy. He's the ultimate in a driven person who has high expectations. The people around him respond. He's on the cutting edge with an outstanding football mind.” - Bill Walsh

September 21st, 2012, 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Afghan Allstar

Avril is a pretty big dude. I'm sure if he wanted to slam someone's head into the ground he could find a way to do it. It looked to me like he was frustrated and shoved the guy after they were separated a little. Not excusing the action by any means, but it didn't look nearly as bad as you made it seem.

September 21st, 2012, 6:15 pm
Team MVP

God forbid Avril be physical ON THE FIELD. At least hes not doing his play off the field (like maybe...Staley and Davis?).

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

September 21st, 2012, 9:21 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Of all NFC North teams to lose to, you guys pick the Vikings? ROFL.

September 25th, 2012, 9:43 pm
Pop Warner Rookie

BillySims wrote:
Of all NFC North teams to lose to, you guys pick the Vikings? ROFL.

September 28th, 2012, 1:59 am
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

Check it out around the 15 min mark :shock: :lol:

December 6th, 2012, 10:50 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
No way, that's sick! :D

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

December 6th, 2012, 7:46 pm