View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 22nd, 2014, 7:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Is this true? 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post Is this true?
A buddy of mine was telling me yesterday that the Lions WR lead the NFL in most dropped pass catagorey. Is this True?

January 6th, 2005, 12:24 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

sure as Heck is. even without butterfingers schoeder(sp)

January 6th, 2005, 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Last I checked, about 2-3 weeks ago, they were ranked #3 in dropped passes. It wouldn't surprise me if they have taken the top spot with there performances against the Bears and Titans.

Roy will do better next year. CRog - get healthy man.

Streets and Kircus need to go.

Hakim, you need to restructure your contract if you hope to stick around.

Swinton did ok, and the fact he also backs up Drummond on KR/PR helps him stay on the roster.

I'm also interested in seeing a little more of Scotty Vines after the Titans game.

They do need another 2 (minumum) WRs on the roster in 05'.

The tight ends, particularly Alexander, dropped a lot of passes. Stephen dropped a number of passes at costly times.

As for the RBs, KJ needs to improve his pass catching abilty. Once he has the ball outside, he is trouble. Bryson had pretty sure hands all year, I had no issues with him.

January 6th, 2005, 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

I don't know how any of you feel about Tom K @ MLive, but he reported that Streets and AZ are gone...that should help improve the drops right there

January 7th, 2005, 9:55 am
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Az being let go will free up some cap room

January 7th, 2005, 10:27 am
Site Admin

The first 2 years I could not stand Az...he was always hurt and sucked when he did play. I did like him though as a non-primary receiver and made some big plays this year. Streets I am so fine with being gone. He sucked straight up and I told Pablo earlier on I saw nothing from him. I guess Az reminded me a bit of Johnny Morton that last year when there was no one else to throw to and he did his best and then got unceremoniously dumped b4 his roster bonus kicked in. As I said b4 I think if we could have him for less money I would like to keep him. He is still a big open field threat unlike cement shoes streets.

January 7th, 2005, 11:43 am
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

The problem I see with Az is him staying healthy. Ever since the hip injury he just hasn't been the same.

January 7th, 2005, 2:41 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

Az should go. I've seen enough of his drops to know that they all look the same. The one possibility is if he takes a HUGE pay cut.....I'm talking down to Streets money. He's played no better.

Streets I am willing to give another year. If you can put up with Az making as much as he has for as long as he has, and still want to see him for less money, why can't you give Streets another year? I have seen that a lot of people are REALLY down on him, but tolerant of Hakim. Why is that? Hakim is making a minimum of 5 times more than Streets.

I also would like to see more of Vines.

I am curious why Kircus hasn't seen more time. Personally I haven't seen enough of him to get a feel for him.

Right now Swinton is the sacred cow. Backing up Drummond earns him that designation.

Tight ends? Kinda sketchy. I like Casey, and would like to know what happened to Alexander. I would also like to see them used in the offense a little more.

January 10th, 2005, 5:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]