View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 31st, 2014, 9:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Suh is accused of sideswiping a car, leaving scene 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Suh is accused of sideswiping a car, leaving scene
So if the guy was still driving, how would he get him to pull over? Suh apparently pulled over, into the entrance of the practice facility. How is that fleeing the scene? Where did that other joker stop? He sure as hell didn't pull over because he just got sideswiped. Scotty Vines' story doesn't add up. I've had multiple people cut me off and slam on ther breaks on I-294 and I-88 here in Chicago and I've almost been sideswiped by those same assholes numerous times, because they were pissy I passed them after they cut me off.

October 20th, 2012, 10:56 am
League MVP

conversion02 wrote:
So if the guy was still driving, how would he get him to pull over? Suh apparently pulled over, into the entrance of the practice facility. How is that fleeing the scene? Where did that other joker stop? He sure as hell didn't pull over because he just got sideswiped. Scotty Vines' story doesn't add up. I've had multiple people cut me off and slam on ther breaks on I-294 and I-88 here in Chicago and I've almost been sideswiped by those same assholes numerous times, because they were pissy I passed them after they cut me off.

the guy followed suh to the lions practice facility where suh allegedly was yelling at him and telling him to leave...im an aggressive driver too and am fully aware that if im passing someone that i need to make sure my car is past there car before i lane change in front of them, often times when passing people the person being passed has a tendency to speed up - it pisses me off but if i cut in front of them and they hit me i wouldnt say that "I know I did absolutely nothing wrong"

what part of vines story are you saying doesnt add up?

btw steve vines not former lions scotty vines

October 20th, 2012, 1:04 pm
League MVP

this page has a video clip that shows the damage to vines car. there is no way that damage comes from rear ending someone - its clear it comes from being sideswiped. try to convinve me otherwise.

i bet greater minds around suh prevailed and ultimately suh paid this guy for his car damage and a lil extra to shut up so he could limit some of the publicity and another ticket

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19858 ... -lions-suh

October 20th, 2012, 1:11 pm
RIP Killer

I know its not scotty, That was a joke legend.

Also, has anyone ever driven a 500+ hp muscle car? I have a 96 thunderbird dyno'd at 519 rwhp and I can assure you that it is extremely easy to slide and lose control in any sort of wet pavement. I've hit the gas turning out of my work and ended up spinning dirt on the other side of the road because there was a tad bit of wet pavement from the cooling towers. And my car has a trac-lok rear end with abs brakes (13" fronts too). imagine an old hemi-cuda with Small discs, rear drums, no abs, longer wheelbase, and even worse weight distribution. It's easy, especially if you're showing off for chickies. FYI - suh was the first to call 911 in that incident. His fault, yes, but not unreasonable and makes him a monster like most idiots around here think.

Also, suh was the first to call in this incident too. I am a defensive driver and hate assholes who act like they own the road. I've had the same thing suh is saying happen to me numerous times, especially at 80 mph through Chicago burbs. Also, this clown actually called the press to have a fit. It's not like it was a call the cops and this will get handled, no, it was call the cops, call the press, try and get my 5 minutes of fame. Complete BS and I'm not buying it. Obviously the guy is a liar as suh did not flee the scene. He sure didn't sound pissed and life threatening like this clown is claiming. The BS in this story just kills any validity it would have had, sorry.

FYI, suh is saying the guy cut him off, slammed on his brakes, suh went around him and the guy sideswiped him. Looks like that's what happened. The facts? The rear pass side of suh's car and the front drivers side of Vines car collided. Don't know how it happened, but there wasn't enough evidence to ticket either, I.e., its all hearsay...

October 20th, 2012, 1:37 pm
League MVP

conversion02 wrote:

Also, has anyone ever driven a 500+ hp muscle car? I have a 96 thunderbird dyno'd at 519 rwhp and I can assure you that it is extremely easy to slide and lose control in any sort of wet pavement. I've hit the gas turning out of my work and ended up spinning dirt on the other side of the road because there was a tad bit of wet pavement from the cooling towers. And my car has a trac-lok rear end with abs brakes (13" fronts too). imagine an old hemi-cuda with Small discs, rear drums, no abs, longer wheelbase, and even worse weight distribution. It's easy, especially if you're showing off for chickies. FYI - suh was the first to call 911 in that incident. His fault, yes, but not unreasonable and makes him a monster like most idiots around here think.

Also, suh was the first to call in this incident too. I am a defensive driver and hate assholes who act like they own the road. I've had the same thing suh is saying happen to me numerous times, especially at 80 mph through Chicago burbs. Also, this clown actually called the press to have a fit. It's not like it was a call the cops and this will get handled, no, it was call the cops, call the press, try and get my 5 minutes of fame. Complete BS and I'm not buying it. Obviously the guy is a liar as suh did not flee the scene. He sure didn't sound pissed and life threatening like this clown is claiming. The BS in this story just kills any validity it would have had, sorry.

FYI, suh is saying the guy cut him off, slammed on his brakes, suh went around him and the guy sideswiped him. Looks like that's what happened. The facts? The rear pass side of suh's car and the front drivers side of Vines car collided. Don't know how it happened, but there wasn't enough evidence to ticket either, I.e., its all hearsay...

I like how you give Suh credit for being the first one to call 911 in the Oregon accident, which was a one car accident. Genius argument. At this point Im just curious if you believed OJ Simpson s not guilty plea?

October 20th, 2012, 2:31 pm
RIP Killer

There were witnesses other than those in the car, genius. Oh, and the "injured" passengers happened to disappear immediately after the accident. Yeah, people who are hurt and sue for millions just leave after the accident so there is zero proof by an arriving EMS or police. If there's nothing in the police report, it's a pretty tough sell in court. Again, some assholes looking for a payday, just like this vines guy, IMO.

You can hate on suh all you want, but its simply hate.

October 20th, 2012, 3:37 pm
Team MVP

Overall, I only care what Suh does on the field. I dont care for one second about his other stuff. The guy comes to work and fights hard on Sundays, so why are we complaining?

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

October 20th, 2012, 4:22 pm
League MVP

kdsberman wrote:
Overall, I only care what Suh does on the field. I dont care for one second about his other stuff. The guy comes to work and fights hard on Sundays, so why are we complaining?

bc if an organization is going to dump money into a guy they need to make sure he is available to play, that he doesnt get hurt in an accident or worse injure someone else. everytime he makes a move like this one and they let it go it makes the organization look bad. suh keeps going like this he may jeopardize his career here in detroit.

October 20th, 2012, 11:38 pm
Team MVP

The Legend wrote:
kdsberman wrote:

bc if an organization is going to dump money into a guy they need to make sure he is available to play, that he doesnt get hurt in an accident or worse injure someone else. everytime he makes a move like this one and they let it go it makes the organization look bad. suh keeps going like this he may jeopardize his career here in detroit.

I dont think the organization can prevent players from getting hurt or hurting someone else. Accidents happen. I can somewhat see what you're saying, so im not "firing back", I just honestly dont think its anything to be concerned about. Not at this point at least.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

October 21st, 2012, 6:23 am
League MVP

conversion02 wrote:

since the lions drafted suh in 2010 he s had 4 driving incidents. its not possible that its all bad luck - suh has shown a pattern of behavior. he has been in denial about his level of fault in each and every incident. if he never acknowledges what he has done as wrong then he will continue bc in his mind he "always do(es) the right thing."

i dont care if my opinion makes me an idiot in your mind. i refuse to believe that suh is this unlucky and I also think he openly lies without any remorse or responsibility as he did after the Packer stomp, after many of his illegal hits, after the single car accident and now after this one. suh reminds me of another former lions 1st round pick DL - Reggie Rogers - who s avoided the proper punishment and is now on his 6th DUI at age 48 even after killing 3 teenagers < 2 years after the Lions made him their 1st round pick.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2 ... 296711.txt

October 21st, 2012, 9:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3