View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 21st, 2014, 10:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 NFC West Is Weak? Check This Out 
RIP Killer

Post Re: NFC West Is Weak? Check This Out
ZAndrews81 wrote:
We will see at the end of the year. I'd much rather play the NFC west 2x a year than the north. M2k had Detroit not sot those last 2 games(which very easily could have happened) would you still have them 8th? A top 5 O and a top 10 D. Record isn't everything 4 games in. Other than the turnovers we would have beaten the 3-2 rams by 20. Seattle is one dimensional and won't be able to beat any good team on the road. I'm still not a believer in Minnesota. Arizona has the most awful offense I've seen. No qb, bad line, no rbs, they have 11, that's it.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda.....the Lions are 1-3, and 14 seconds away from being winless. They are, without a doubt, currently the worst team among the 8 being ranked. There's no way to hide that. Spin it however you want, you are just denying reality.

October 12th, 2012, 9:12 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
ZAndrews81 wrote:
I was just ranking them in terms of overall best teams in my opinion obviously some have overachieved and some have underachieved up to this point but it's still early

You keep saying it's early, it early, it really is not. We at week 6 now.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

October 14th, 2012, 11:38 am
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

Well let's see az lost at home to buffalo. Miami beat ST louis. Vikes lost to the skins. Niners got destroyed. Seattle was the lone bright spot who beat the pats who went all the way across the country. Come see when 9 or 10 games in the book.

October 14th, 2012, 7:57 pm
Stadium Announcer

Hmm I wonder why nobody has been on this thread to run their mouth looks like my rankings were pretty darn close other than the bears should've been 1. Everybody was over reacting too soon.

November 4th, 2012, 9:29 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

m2karateman wrote:
ZAndrews81 wrote:
We will see at the end of the year. I'd much rather play the NFC west 2x a year than the north. M2k had Detroit not sot those last 2 games(which very easily could have happened) would you still have them 8th? A top 5 O and a top 10 D. Record isn't everything 4 games in. Other than the turnovers we would have beaten the 3-2 rams by 20. Seattle is one dimensional and won't be able to beat any good team on the road. I'm still not a believer in Minnesota. Arizona has the most awful offense I've seen. No qb, bad line, no rbs, they have 11, that's it.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda.....the Lions are 1-3, and 14 seconds away from being winless. They are, without a doubt, currently the worst team among the 8 being ranked. There's no way to hide that. Spin it however you want, you are just denying reality.

HOW ABOUT NOW?

November 4th, 2012, 10:19 pm
RIP Killer

NFC West is 2 games over .500, the NFC North is 10 games over .500.

November 5th, 2012, 11:05 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Killwill25 wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
ZAndrews81 wrote:

HOW ABOUT NOW?

Yes, the Lions NOW have improved their rating, mostly by beating teams they are supposed to beat, Arizona becoming a doormat after starting out on fire, and St. Louis continuing to struggle.

But once again, it doesn't change the fact that at the time we were discussing this, the Lions were much closer to being 0-4 than 3-1. MUCH closer.

So if you want to go and re-rank those eight teams, go right ahead. The Lions aren't in the top half.

November 6th, 2012, 9:50 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I don't get into ratings becasue none of that matters on Sunday

November 7th, 2012, 3:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3