View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2014, 2:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Good Luck America. 
Hall of Fame Player

Post Good Luck America.
It's voting day. Elections don't get any more important than this particular election. It's far more than just a battle between Romney and Obama. Today we decide if we will continue being a capitalist society or if we are going to become a marxist society.

If you are still undecided, please, just stay home. Let those that do know who to vote for and why to vote for them decide this. America is on the line. If you don't know who to vote for right now, it won't be any clearer for you when you arrive at the voter booth.

Good luck America and may GOD BLESS YOU.

November 6th, 2012, 11:00 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Re: Good Luck America.
im sorry, but to me the least important thing on the ballot for my life is the presidantial election. My (presidential) vote wont matter, no way does Obmama NOT win Michigan....we're an entitlement state. (just another reason to vote 3rd party.) What IS important are the proposals this year. There are some bad ones trying to go through....may they be shut down QUICK!

November 6th, 2012, 11:03 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
First time voting here..

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

November 6th, 2012, 12:34 pm
Profile WWW

Lions2SB2 wrote:
First time voting here..

Congrats man. It's not exactly "fun" but you definatly feel a bit of satisfaction for doing your part.

November 6th, 2012, 12:41 pm
Modmin Dude

BillySims wrote:
It's voting day. Elections don't get any more important than this particular election. It's far more than just a battle between Romney and Obama. Today we decide if we will continue being a capitalist society or if we are going to become a marxist society.

If you are still undecided, please, just stay home. Let those that do know who to vote for and why to vote for them decide this. America is on the line. If you don't know who to vote for right now, it won't be any clearer for you when you arrive at the voter booth.

Wow! Seriously? Nice rhetoric you've got there ](*,)
And just who the hell are you to tell a fellow American not to exercise their Constitutional right?

November 6th, 2012, 2:06 pm

TheRealWags wrote:
BillySims wrote:

And just who the hell are you to tell a fellow American not to exercise their Constitutional right?

especially when there is more on than just the president. So what if your still undecided on your candidate...people NEED to vote on these proposals.

November 6th, 2012, 2:14 pm
RIP Killer

your vote matters:

In 1776 one vote gave America the English language instead of German.

In 1868 one vote saved President Andrew Jackson from impeachment.

In 1876 one vote gave Rutherford B. Hayes the Presidency of the United States of America.

In 1941 one vote saved the Selective Service - just weeks before Pearl Harbor was attacked.

In 1990 one vote decided a state House race in Oakland County, Michigan.

November 6th, 2012, 2:49 pm
Profile WWW
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
regularjoe12 wrote:
Lions2SB2 wrote:
First time voting here..

Congrats man. It's not exactly "fun" but you definatly feel a bit of satisfaction for doing your part.

It was kinda nice to finally have a say in some big things in America.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

November 6th, 2012, 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

With the electoral college, if you don't live in a swing state (like me in Illinois), its pretty much a waste of time on the national stage...

November 6th, 2012, 5:59 pm

conversion02 wrote:
With the electoral college, if you don't live in a swing state (like me in Illinois), its pretty much a waste of time on the national stage...

I agree completely.

Wags you are good at finding stuff...when was the last time Michigan Voted Repiblican?

Like I said before...my vote doesnt matter...I wont vote Dem..but they'll win Michigan regardless.

November 6th, 2012, 6:26 pm
RIP Killer

regularjoe12 wrote:
when was the last time Michigan Voted Repiblican?

George Bush 1988 over Dukakis.

November 6th, 2012, 6:40 pm
Profile WWW

Pablo wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
when was the last time Michigan Voted Repiblican?

George Bush 1988 over Dukakis.

Thank you.

I was thinking Reagan...I was close!

November 6th, 2012, 6:47 pm
Hall of Fame Player

TheRealWags wrote:
BillySims wrote:

Just where did I tell anyone to NOT vote. I asked. There is a big difference between asking and telling.

November 7th, 2012, 1:49 am
RIP Killer

BillySims wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
BillySims wrote:

Just where did I tell anyone to NOT vote. I asked. There is a big difference between asking and telling.

you said that if you weren't sure who they wanted to vote for, just stay home. That's basically telling them not to vote, simply because they didn't reach a decision yet.

And thanks a bunch America. You've phucked us over for four more years......

November 7th, 2012, 7:54 am
Modmin Dude

BillySims wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
BillySims wrote:

November 7th, 2012, 10:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next