View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 1st, 2014, 8:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Good Luck America. 
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: Good Luck America.
m2karateman wrote:
BillySims wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
BillySims wrote:
It's voting day. Elections don't get any more important than this particular election. It's far more than just a battle between Romney and Obama. Today we decide if we will continue being a capitalist society or if we are going to become a marxist society.

If you are still undecided, please, just stay home. Let those that do know who to vote for and why to vote for them decide this. America is on the line. If you don't know who to vote for right now, it won't be any clearer for you when you arrive at the voter booth.

Good luck America and may GOD BLESS YOU.
Wow! Seriously? Nice rhetoric you've got there ](*,)
And just who the hell are you to tell a fellow American not to exercise their Constitutional right?

Just where did I tell anyone to NOT vote. I asked. There is a big difference between asking and telling.

you said that if you weren't sure who they wanted to vote for, just stay home. That's basically telling them not to vote, simply because they didn't reach a decision yet.

And thanks a bunch America. You've phucked us over for four more years......

UMMM, Read it again. I said PLEASE, just stay home. That is a request. Not an order.

And, don't you wish that they would have just stayed home now. Good luck keeping your jobs after the taxes skyrocket in January people. America is toast.

Last edited by BillySims on November 8th, 2012, 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 8th, 2012, 1:50 am
Hall of Fame Player

TheRealWags wrote:
BillySims wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
BillySims wrote:
It's voting day. Elections don't get any more important than this particular election. It's far more than just a battle between Romney and Obama. Today we decide if we will continue being a capitalist society or if we are going to become a marxist society.

If you are still undecided, please, just stay home. Let those that do know who to vote for and why to vote for them decide this. America is on the line. If you don't know who to vote for right now, it won't be any clearer for you when you arrive at the voter booth.

And just who the hell are you to tell a fellow American not to exercise their Constitutional right?
Just where did I tell anyone to NOT vote. I asked. There is a big difference between asking and telling.

AGAIN. You are ignoring the word PLEASE in there. That word makes it a REQUEST not an order. Try again to paint me as jerk now.

November 8th, 2012, 1:54 am
Modmin Dude

BillySims wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
BillySims wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
BillySims wrote:

AGAIN. You are ignoring the word PLEASE in there. That word makes it a REQUEST not an order. Try again to paint me as jerk now.
With respect, I don't have to try to paint you as anything, you're doing a hell of a job of it yourself. And NO I don't wish anyone would've stayed at home; many have fought and died for my fellow American's right to vote. I may not be happy with the results, but I didn't expect anything else either. Maybe instead of crying / biatching / complaining about losing the election, the Reps should refocus what message they're trying to sell and work on a more inclusive platform. There's only so many rich, old white guys left :wink:

November 8th, 2012, 9:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2