View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 19th, 2014, 8:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited. 
Player of the Year - Offense

Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
What I think is interesting is that the UN is struggling in getting Asad out of Syria, and now the biggest Communist nations with the strongest bank accounts are now massing forces. Hmm, war games, or reinforcing the Syrian military as it takes on it's own rebels.

Pablo: I'm a firm believer in, "To know where you're going, you have to know where you've been." But I also believe that if you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there! This kind of boils down to a perspective thing from my opinion. You are saying, or seem to be, that in order for us to know who we are, we need to look backwards, and I'm saying we know who we are now, and need to be looking forward to what's coming.

Let me ask those of you who've read the Bible, is there anything in there that has been said will happen that has not? Prophecies centuries before they happened were told about and have come to pass. In fact, the book of Daniel is becoming all the more relevant as the days go by. Pablo you've said you've read Genesis, and I thank the Lord for that, but could I encourage you to do the same with Daniel?

If you remember in Genesis, Noah was instructd to build a ship of Gopher wood, which was strange to all those around him because, "what's a ship?" Then when he tried to warn them that it was going to rain for 40 days and 40 nights, "what is rain?" So this leads to a couple of questions in and of itself: how did the Earth and it's vegetation get the moisture needed to survive? Theories I've heard state that the entire Earth was a tropical environment, complete with mists, and humidity. Science has proven that under the polar ice caps they have found evidence of tropical environment. It is further been discussed that with the Flood Judgment that the Earth was shifted off it's axis thus creating what we have today. Anyway, getting back on point, as you've read Genesis, you will remember that they were eating, drinking, marrying and giving in marriage when the judgement came. Noah warned them, demonstrated his warning by building something they'd never seen, and then herded the animals on board.

My point is that life was going on as usual and then suddenly disaster came upon all humanity except for one family. This is why so many of us are reaching out to others on this website and I'm sure in our daily lives trying to get people to take the initial step in faith.

Again, my encouragemnt is to read Daniel, and ask, seek, knock, there is plenty of information there, and explanation if you're willing to pursue it. Have a blessed day.

Paul

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

June 30th, 2012, 9:45 am
Veteran General Manager

http://in.news.yahoo.com/iran-produce-material-nuke-weapon-within-2-4-072918669.html

Quote:
Iran can produce material for nuke weapon within 2-4 months: Report
By ANI | ANI – Tue 9 Oct, 2012

Washington, Oct 9 (ANI): Iran is capable of producing enough weapons-grade uranium to arm a nuclear bomb within two to four months, a respected U.S. think tank has warned.

The Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) however did not make a judgment on whether Iran plans to turn its enrichment capabilities toward weapons making.

But, in its report, the think tank drew a clear distinction between Tehran's ability to make the fissile core of warhead by producing 25 kilograms (about 55 pounds) of weapons-grade uranium from its lower enriched stockpiles and the warhead itself.

It also pointed out that Iran would face serious 'engineering challenges', and much longer delays, before it would be able to use the material in an atomic warhead, CBS News reports.

"Despite work it may have done in the past, Iran would need many additional months to manufacture a nuclear device suitable for underground testing and even longer to make a reliable warhead for a ballistic missile," the report said.

The ISIS said any attempt to 'break out' into weapons-grade uranium enrichment would be quickly detected by the US and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

"With Washington likely to respond forcefully to any "break-out" attempt, Iran is unlikely to take such a risk during the next year or so," the ISIS, which often advises Congress and other branches of U.S. government on Iran's nuclear program, said. (ANI)

We are so lucky. We are on the verge of witnessing Bible prophecy as it unfolds before our eyes on TV.
The more the International Community continues to turn a blind eye to Iran's development of nuclear weapons, the more Israel has no choice but to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities into the stone age.
And I believe that that will happen very soon. As a retaliation, Gog and Magog will launch their invasion that I talked about in the first post of this thread.

I think it could even happen before the end of this year. But, I am not predicting that it will happen before the end of the year. I am just saying that I think it could.

I can even see a scenario where Romney wins the election, along with a whole lot of Republican's in congress winning control. But, they never get seated because Obama declares Martial Law as soon as the War of Gog and Magog happens. And then never declares the end to Martial Law.

October 11th, 2012, 7:31 pm
Veteran General Manager

This election sealed the deal. Israel has no choice but to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities into history. Neither Obama, nor Europe, nor anyone else will do anything to stop Iran from getting Nukes. Israel knows that as soon as Iran gets nukes, they will be used on Israel.

Israel has got to take the matter into their own hands before it's too late. This will set the hook in Russia's mouth. ( They are bound by a treaty to defend Iran if they get attacked.) The War of Gog and Magog just came a whole lot closer to contemporary reality than Ancient Bible Prophecy.

November 8th, 2012, 2:02 am
3rd Round Selection

Vote Obama to witness the second coming!

I assume you voted for him, then, Billy? :D

November 8th, 2012, 9:14 am
Modmin Dude

UK Lion wrote:

All good Christians would have, right? :wink:

Joe Fauria, MVP!

November 8th, 2012, 9:40 am
League MVP

TheRealWags wrote:
UK Lion wrote:

All good Christians would have, right? :wink:

then I'm a bad baaaaaaddd Christian! :mrgreen:

November 8th, 2012, 1:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4