View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 29th, 2014, 4:51 am



Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Bill Bentley put on IR 
Author Message
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9375
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Bill Bentley put on IR
FYI - Routt is in Allen Park for a visit today.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


November 9th, 2012, 2:01 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 11942
Post Re: Bill Bentley put on IR
Pablo wrote:
FYI - Routt is in Allen Park for a visit today.
As a follow up on Pablo's post:
Quote:
Report: Routt visiting the Lions
Posted by Mike Florio on November 9, 2012, 10:07 AM EST

Despite plenty of injuries in 2012 (like 2011), the Lions secondary is playing better in 2012 (unlike 2011).

But that’s not keeping them from trying to get better. Adam Caplan reports that the Lions are hosting Routt on Friday.

We reported last night that Routt is due to visit an NFC team this week and an AFC team next week. The Dolphins had previously been linked to Routt, but our buddy Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald thereafter shot that down.

Routt has been cut by the Raiders and the Chiefs this year. He has earned $11 million from those two teams, and he may get a chance to earn even more.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... the-lions/

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


November 9th, 2012, 2:11 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2249
Post Re: Bill Bentley put on IR
TheRealWags wrote:
Pablo wrote:
FYI - Routt is in Allen Park for a visit today.
As a follow up on Pablo's post:
Quote:
Report: Routt visiting the Lions
Posted by Mike Florio on November 9, 2012, 10:07 AM EST

Despite plenty of injuries in 2012 (like 2011), the Lions secondary is playing better in 2012 (unlike 2011).

But that’s not keeping them from trying to get better. Adam Caplan reports that the Lions are hosting Routt on Friday.

We reported last night that Routt is due to visit an NFC team this week and an AFC team next week. The Dolphins had previously been linked to Routt, but our buddy Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald thereafter shot that down.

Routt has been cut by the Raiders and the Chiefs this year. He has earned $11 million from those two teams, and he may get a chance to earn even more.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... the-lions/


Could be another Mayhew reclamation project. He's got the size we're looking for. If he comes at the right price, I'd give him a shot.

_________________
Driver of the Jim Caldwell bandwagon. Climb aboard.


November 9th, 2012, 2:48 pm
Profile
1st Round Pick
User avatar

Joined: May 8th, 2010, 4:25 pm
Posts: 1292
Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Post Re: Bill Bentley put on IR
thelomasbrowns wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
Pablo wrote:
FYI - Routt is in Allen Park for a visit today.
As a follow up on Pablo's post:
Quote:
Report: Routt visiting the Lions
Posted by Mike Florio on November 9, 2012, 10:07 AM EST

Despite plenty of injuries in 2012 (like 2011), the Lions secondary is playing better in 2012 (unlike 2011).

But that’s not keeping them from trying to get better. Adam Caplan reports that the Lions are hosting Routt on Friday.

We reported last night that Routt is due to visit an NFC team this week and an AFC team next week. The Dolphins had previously been linked to Routt, but our buddy Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald thereafter shot that down.

Routt has been cut by the Raiders and the Chiefs this year. He has earned $11 million from those two teams, and he may get a chance to earn even more.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... the-lions/


Could be another Mayhew reclamation project. He's got the size we're looking for. If he comes at the right price, I'd give him a shot.


Wouldn't hurt to try.

_________________
Image

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U


November 9th, 2012, 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9375
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Bill Bentley put on IR
Why not, perhaps he was just stuck in a Routt...

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


November 9th, 2012, 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.