View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2014, 8:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 GAME DAY THREAD: Lions vs. Seahawks 
RIP Killer

Post Re: GAME DAY THREAD: Lions vs. Seahawks
UK - not all of us, just one...

November 10th, 2012, 10:29 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

conversion02 wrote:
UK - not all of us, just one...

dont forget m2k

November 10th, 2012, 2:24 pm
UK Lion wrote:
The guy has a poor first half of the season by his standards, as a result of some uncharacteristic play from himself, D's concentrating on him and some uncharacteristic play from his QB. Net result: 3rd most receiving yards in the league + countless single coverage for other receivers to take advantage of.

Only on Lionbacker is that not good enough ...

Oh and I recall hearing a lot about CJ's mum and his attitude before - along with "he'll never re-sign in Detroit". Look how right that turned out to be. So I'll take it with a huge pinch of salt.

He resigned in Detroit for a historic contract, which is right in line with what I stated about him, it's business first for CJ.

Case in point, him laughing with Titus DURING the Minny game last week with a minute left when we were down two scores.

November 14th, 2012, 3:34 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

wjb21ndtown wrote:
UK Lion wrote:
The guy has a poor first half of the season by his standards, as a result of some uncharacteristic play from himself, D's concentrating on him and some uncharacteristic play from his QB. Net result: 3rd most receiving yards in the league + countless single coverage for other receivers to take advantage of.

Oh and I recall hearing a lot about CJ's mum and his attitude before - along with "he'll never re-sign in Detroit". Look how right that turned out to be. So I'll take it with a huge pinch of salt.

He resigned in Detroit for a historic contract, which is right in line with what I stated about him, it's business first for CJ.

Case in point, him laughing with Titus DURING the Minny game last week with a minute left when we were down two scores.

For God's sake the guy had 200+ yards on a bum knee. You are the worst.

November 14th, 2012, 3:37 pm
thelomasbrowns wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
UK Lion wrote:

For God's sake the guy had 200+ yards on a bum knee. You are the worst.

So his lack of concentration from week 1 to week 4 are excused? His uncharacteristic drops, where he doesn't even get his hands on the damn ball, are excused? Getting yards makes for a good day, even when you lose? Man, you're part of the problem. All he has to do is grab a few balls, rack up some yards, and mail it in? THAT's the standard you're setting for him, never mind the fact that you're giving him a free pass on taking time off while the game is still ongoing, and I'm the worst.

Sorry, I expect more from an $18 million dollar player that SHOULD be a leader, but doesn't care enough to be, because "it's a business" to him.

November 14th, 2012, 3:42 pm
RIP Killer

Umm, did you think he was going to play for peanuts? Do you think verlander is going to take another chump change contract like the one he's on considering he won an MVP and cy young and could likely win another cy young this year? Seriously, when you're the best in the game, you're going to get offered mega deals and you're going to take a mega deal. CJ would have got that deal anywhere, especially a big market. He's not like avril demanding much more than he's worth...or ray Edwards. He's a superstar.

November 14th, 2012, 6:39 pm
Modmin Dude

This thread veered off topic a while ago. Locking it up.

November 14th, 2012, 11:06 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6