View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 24th, 2014, 6:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Linehan Sucks???? 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Linehan Sucks????
Linehan's first batch of plays was excellent last night. Too bad we got super predictable afterwards.

December 10th, 2012, 2:42 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Nobody who isnt paid as an NFL Assistant coach is a windbag for second guessing the playcalls of someone who is paid as an assistant coach. Thats about the most asinine concept I have ever heard.

Matt Millen was a freaking amazing GM and Im not allowed to say otherwise because I am not a professional NFL GM in Charge of a franchise given almost a decade of ineptitude to prove that I would be better?

Just because the job isnt easy and likely nobody posting in these forums could do any better than Linehan doesnt remove our abilities as Fans to call him out for blatant shortcomings.

This last game was the best scripted Game start weve had in a long long time, but the playcalling still got predictable in the 2nd half and it was part of the reason we lost.

December 10th, 2012, 4:45 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Team MVP

DJ-B wrote:
Nobody who isnt paid as an NFL Assistant coach is a windbag for second guessing the playcalls of someone who is paid as an assistant coach. Thats about the most asinine concept I have ever heard.

Matt Millen was a freaking amazing GM and Im not allowed to say otherwise because I am not a professional NFL GM in Charge of a franchise given almost a decade of ineptitude to prove that I would be better?

Just because the job isnt easy and likely nobody posting in these forums could do any better than Linehan doesnt remove our abilities as Fans to call him out for blatant shortcomings.

This last game was the best scripted Game start weve had in a long long time, but the playcalling still got predictable in the 2nd half and it was part of the reason we lost.

Well said.

Thought the same thing, "This playcalling is great...for once".

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

December 10th, 2012, 5:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3