View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 27th, 2014, 7:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Is Suh a team player? 

Is Suh a team player?
Yes 70%  70%  [ 14 ]
No 15%  15%  [ 3 ]
Occassionally 15%  15%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 20

Is Suh a team player? 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Is Suh a team player?
The prevent offense lost us that game, not Ndamukong Suh.

December 7th, 2012, 4:07 pm
Team MVP

Killwill25 wrote:

You mean defense right?

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

December 7th, 2012, 4:41 pm
National Champion

kdsberman wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:

You mean defense right?

I'm pretty sure he mean offense. They're out there helping the other team score. Just sayin'. :wink:

December 7th, 2012, 7:26 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

regularjoe12 wrote:
inheritedlionsfan wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--dt-ndamukong-suh--other-lions-don-t--understand-what-it-takes-to-win---a-teammate-says-194010397.html

Looks like there's some division in the locker room

Of course there is...we're losing.

The author makes a valid argument against Suh though. Especially his breakdown of the final play of the game.

So here is a question I have to ask myself this year but have been afraid to answer. Does Suh help this team...or hurt it?

Take the example of the colts. On the last play he clearly hurt the team by agressing out of position. But earlier in the game he played very well. This s an example of hs career so far, and I'm losing confidence in him.

Ok new example. In the 3rd I believe. Suh made a damn fine play and stuffed the rb. 2 plays later he commits what can only be called a stupid play and shoves Rodgers waaaaaay too late and gets the personal foul. ( the next play was the MVPlike sack escape scramble for a td. I think) Instead of a punt, green bay scores a td.

Ok no doubts the guy is good....but I don't know if I trust him.

December 10th, 2012, 8:04 pm
Modmin Dude

MLive wrote:
Detroit Lions' Ndamukong Suh on critcism from anonymous teammate: 'You know where my locker is if you got something to say to me'
By Anwar S. Richardson | arichar2@mlive.com
on December 12, 2012 at 7:02 PM,
updated December 12, 2012 at 7:06 PM

ALLEN PARK -- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh's once-a-week interview sessions with the media have become predictable.

Suh will talk about his alleged rough play in a previous game. There will be an anonymous criticism for him to address. If you are lucky, there might be a few football questions.

With that in mind, here we go - again.

Suh was asked about his recent late hit on Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers during Detroit's 27-20 loss. His penalty extended Green Bay's drive, which ended in Rodgers' 27-yard touchdown run.

"It must be nice to be a quarterback in this league," Suh said. "Other than that, I couldn't tell you. The thing is that I ask questions. I asked the referees what could I have done differently. If you go back and look at the play, I was held. If I was late, there is a reason why I was late.

"There's ways to look at it and there's lots of ways you can determine things. It's water under the bridge. Can't do anything about it. Continue to play and just learn from your lessons."

Suh was also asked to address a recent YAHOO! Sports article about him.

While Suh was previously ripped anonymously this season, NFL reporter Jason Cole found a Lions player who was willing to criticize the defensive tackle if his name was left out of the article:

Quote:
"Yeah, we're loaded," the player said, exhaling after Detroit (4-8) lost its fourth consecutive game and third by four points or less. "But we have a couple of guys who don't understand what it takes to win. Just making a couple of plays and thinking that makes you great ... sometimes you want to just shake some of these guys and say, 'Don't you get it?' "

Suh acknowledged he knew what was written, but declined to address the accusation because it was anonymous.

"I don't care," Suh said. "You know where my locker is if you got something to say to me. In my heart of hearts, I don't think it's true. It's unfortunate that things are written like that, but if it is true, it is true. If it's not, it's not."

Despite the criticism, Suh believes he does know how to win, despite Detroit's 4-9 record.

"I feel like I've been pretty lucky in my situations and how I've gone about coming into this league," Suh said. "Coming from high school, I didn't win championships. I won a personal championship in winning shot-put, so in essence, I know how to win individually. As a team, I've gone far with my football teams. We went deep into the playoffs in high school. We went to some big bowl games in college and played in some huge games. One of my last games in college was a pretty big game. It was the Big 12 championship.

"I've been there. I've done a lot of things. I've been fortunate for that. I feel like being able to go back on those examples, and being through those particular things, I've had an inkling of how to win. It's been a little bit different in the league, but we had a pretty good year last year. Not saying it was the best year, because we still lost six games, but you have some sense of knowing how to get things done."

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/20 ... _on_1.html

December 14th, 2012, 10:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5