View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 21st, 2014, 6:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Bama or ND? 

Who do you think will win the National Championship and why?
1. Notre Dame 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
2. Alabama 71%  71%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 7

Bama or ND? 
Heisman Winner

Post Re: Bama or ND?
aManNamedSuh wrote:
Bama's offense is not that good. ND D will do well against them which is why I think it will be a fairly low scoring game, you may only see one offensive TD by both teams. Still sticking with 17-10 Bama.

Yikes, I had the wrong read on this game.

January 8th, 2013, 9:41 am
QB Coach

That hurt

http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Things ... _Do_Anyway

LET'S GO DUKE!

If you don't like gay marriage, don't get one.

January 8th, 2013, 11:26 am
RIP Killer

Te'o certainly didn't help his draft status. I did think Dee Milliner looked solid at CB and solidified his draft stock. A couple of the OL from Alabama also looked good, but Joeckel really stood out during the A&M game (although I didn't think Damontre Moore was overly impressive in that game).

January 8th, 2013, 12:54 pm
Profile WWW
Veteran General Manager

Pablo wrote:
Te'o certainly didn't help his draft status. I did think Dee Milliner looked solid at CB and solidified his draft stock. A couple of the OL from Alabama also looked good, but Joeckel really stood out during the A&M game (although I didn't think Damontre Moore was overly impressive in that game).

And this view is what should carry the most weight at draft time. What they actually do on the field. Not what they do in shorts. Otherwise, Al Davis would have built the greatest team ever.

January 8th, 2013, 1:03 pm
BillySims wrote:
Pablo wrote:

And this view is what should carry the most weight at draft time. What they actually do on the field. Not what they do in shorts. Otherwise, Al Davis would have built the greatest team ever.

That's all well and good, but IMO Milliner looks slow even against NDs slow WRs. I don't know if it's his change of direction or straight line speed, but he seemed to need to "catch up" to the WR as they waited and adjusted for the ball. That won't fly in the NFL with more athletic WRs and more accurate Qbs. He seems like a nice, big athletic cover CB, but IMO he's not worthy of a top 5 or even top 10 pick. If we do draft him we better pick up Byrd to play safety, or a speedy FS and move Delmas to SS.

That said, I'm hoping somehow that we can land Joeckel, but I doubt it.

January 8th, 2013, 2:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2