View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 4:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Walmart vs. the Morons 
Hall of Fame Player

Post Walmart vs. the Morons
Wow, I just seen this on Facebook. And I agree with it. LOL.

Quote:
Bob Schatan
December 14, 2012

Wal-Mart vs. The Morons

1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.

2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!

3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.

4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.

5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.

6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.

7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.

8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.

9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.

10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.

11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)

12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.

You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy.

This should be read and understood by all Americans… Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!

To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature

It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt morons:

a.. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 237 years
to get it right and it is broke.

b.. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 77 years to get it
right and it is broke.

c.. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 74 years to get it right
and it is broke.

d.. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 48 years to get it right;
$1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the
poor" and they only want more.

e.. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 47 years
to get it right and they are broke.

f.. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 42 years to get it right
and it is broke.

g.. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence
on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion
a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 35 years to get it right
and it is an abysmal failure.

You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our
throats while overspending our tax dollars.

AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED
WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??

Folks, keep this circulating. It is very well stated. Maybe it will end up in the e-mails of some of our "duly elected' (they never read anything) and their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel.

AND

I know what's wrong. We have lost our minds to "Political Correctness" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone please tell me what the HELL's wrong with all the people that run this country!!!!!!
We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,???????????
In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti , Chile , and Turkey ..And now Pakistan ........previous home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks…

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment -etc, etc.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries. Sad isn't it?

99% of people won't have the guts to forward this.

I'm one of the 1% -- I Just Did

January 9th, 2013, 8:14 pm
QB Coach

Post Re: Walmart vs. the Morons
Billy:

=D> for trying but this is wasted effort and breath.....

We Americans need to get our head around the FACT that everything is being done to destroy the INDIVIDUALISM or Soverignty of the United States. We MUST join the United Nations as a subserviant nation, and not as a leader.

I've stated more times than I have fingers that President Obama is using the Communist ideology that he grew up under and was mentored in to systematically destroy this nation. He uses deception to speak one thing, but does another. He is a mouth piece for a much more sinister plan that I'm sure will have the likes of I.E. and others SCREAMING about "hate mongering and fear."

Again, as I've stated: Look who the President has surrounded himself with, his "advisors". Enemies of the United States, all of them.

Frank Marshall Davis, his mentor and father figure was a devout Communist and EXTREMELY anti-U.S.

Vlad Lenin: the quickest way to destroy a country is to debauch (destroy) it's currency. Spend, spend, spend, until the value of the dollar is paper thin. The U.S. crumbles.

His own actions illustrate that he will NOT CURB his spending, in order to save this nation. He won't bend, and demands that all bend and kiss his ring. We (as a Nation) voted this traitor in, and we have gotten the President that we deserve!

Having said that, we've already cross terminal velocity, and the brain is dead, the body just doesn't know it yet. There is no fixing to this problem, not until the hero arrives that will bring peace, and prosperity to the world, and I'm not talking Jesus neither.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

January 11th, 2013, 11:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]