View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 2:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Emoticons/Smiley Faces 
Post Emoticons/Smiley Faces
FWIW, 1/2 of page 5 of the smileys and beyond aren't working. It's not a big deal, but I didn't know if it was something that needed to be updated or patched in. Just thought I'd let ya know.

:cheers:

January 31st, 2013, 9:19 pm
Modmin Dude

Post Re: Emoticons/Smiley Faces
Yeah, I should prolly clean that up one of these days :oops:

February 1st, 2013, 9:07 am
TheRealWags wrote:

Ha... I didn't know if new ones could be added, or what the deal was. NBD though.

Wags, how hard would it be to add a drop down menu in each form that searches that specific form?

Without leaving the page another site I post on (it's not sports related, but I can give you the site if you want an example), there is a "search this forum" feature at the top menu bar that is absolutely awesome.

NBD if it's not possible, but it is a great, handy feature for finding old posts.

February 1st, 2013, 7:20 pm
Modmin Dude

wjb21ndtown wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:

Ha... I didn't know if new ones could be added, or what the deal was. NBD though.

Wags, how hard would it be to add a drop down menu in each form that searches that specific form?

Without leaving the page another site I post on (it's not sports related, but I can give you the site if you want an example), there is a "search this forum" feature at the top menu bar that is absolutely awesome.

NBD if it's not possible, but it is a great, handy feature for finding old posts.
I'm sure its possible, however we're currently using software 'out of the box' (no customization). Tho, I can do some looking to see if there's a 'plug-in' or 'mod' that would support the page search.

February 5th, 2013, 9:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]