View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 20th, 2014, 8:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Moss 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Moss
Did anyone see Randy Moss on Sunday. He was a jerk in the Jimmie Johnson interview on FOX and then he pretended to moon the GreenBay crowd. What a moron!!!!!!!!! 100K would be too small a fine for the tarnishing of the NFL's image.

January 10th, 2005, 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
5th Round Pick - Traded

I think that "tarnishing the NFL's image" may be a little harsh. Personally I found the moon action to be rather funny, given the fact that the fans actually do moon the teams on the way out of town. I also find it hypocritical of the Green Bay fans to be insulted by this act for the same reason. If you're going to give it, you better be able to take it.

As for Moss being a moron, in many ways, I couldn't disagree. It would sure be nice to see more people of his talent conduct themselves with class much like Torry Holt. A guy that is almost always in a suit and is well spoken.

January 11th, 2005, 2:12 am
Modmin Dude

I couldn't agree more with you lionsfanak. Well said. IMO Moss is and always will be a moron. Great talent, makes some great plays, but just hasn't "gotten it" yet and may never "get it" The boy needs to grow up.

January 11th, 2005, 10:06 am
RIP Killer

I think Moss is just being Moss. It's kinda funny how the WRs now are all trying to one up each other in terms of celebrations (well not Harrison of course). Moss, TO, Horn, C. Johnson, etc. - at least they are being creative.

Things like this only make you appreciate the true greatness of one Barry Sanders.

When actions like this occur, it is amazing how often the media will refer back to Barry simply "handing the ball to the ref"...

BTW - I think KJ is a guy who gets excited and is going to want to do some celebrating. He is going to need to work on that in the off season though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

January 11th, 2005, 10:41 am
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Packer fans are spoiled brats. I think what Moss did was great. I wish he would have took a piss right in the endzone that would have been great.

January 11th, 2005, 11:13 am
Site Admin

Packer fans are spoiled brats. I think what Moss did was great. I wish he would have took a piss right in the endzone that would have been great.

lol...tasteless but all together funny IMO. I would say the next celebration will be....TO getting on all fours and doing a dog and fire hydrant routine
:lol:

January 11th, 2005, 11:56 am
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

I just love them packer fans (lots of sarcasm)

January 11th, 2005, 12:06 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Time for me to put my foot in my mouth. I didn't know about the Packers fans pleasnt tradion of mooning the losers. I still don't approve, but I am not as mad as him as I was earlier.

January 12th, 2005, 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I think his hair is the most offensive of these images personally lol...

that being saidImage

January 12th, 2005, 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
5th Round Pick - Traded

I haven't seen a fro' like that since Dr. J That thing is bigger than Ben's!! I think it was amusing and still don't know why Joe Buck went on the way he did. Altogether though, I'm not a fan of end-zone celebration. They are supponsed to be pro's........act like it.

January 13th, 2005, 3:05 am
Modmin Dude

I'm not a fan of end-zone celebration. They are supponsed to be pro's........act like it.
I agree. I don't mind a little celebration or showing of emotion, but from crimony's sakes they don't need to make a hugh production of it. They get paid millions to catch the ball and score TDs, right???

January 13th, 2005, 10:29 am
Stadium Announcer

I also find it hypocritical of the Green Bay fans to be insulted by this act for the same reason. If you're going to give it, you better be able to take it.

Packer fans don't care about the mooning. The press has taken this story and ran with it. Although, the Mooning is only done by a few packer fans (20 is the most i have ever seen) So to call 72K+ at a game hypocritical for being offended when only 20 do it, is kinda silly.

January 13th, 2005, 11:17 am
5th Round Pick - Traded

Well, just maybe the fane-mooning was directed at the 20 or so. lol

January 13th, 2005, 11:19 am
Stadium Announcer

Then OH YEA, those 20 TOTALLY deserved it. Actually, i would have found it more funny if the MN vikings would have all mooned the packer fans on thier way out. That would have been Awesome. lol

January 13th, 2005, 11:22 am
Site Admin

My take is that they are pro...professional entertainers. Professional sports serves no other purpose than for entertainment and things like this add to it and make it memorable. I am not saying that it should become WWF er WWE (ya know I am old) but I work in corporate America and when I sit in my sweats on Sunday I don't need to see stiffs running around the field like little soldiers. Its the personalities that in part endear me to the sport. As great as Marvin Harrison is and how much he would add to our team I like the occasional slamming of the football on the Cowboys star...I thought that was spectacular and the back and forth was great that game in an otherwise unimportant game.

January 13th, 2005, 11:30 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next