View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 27th, 2014, 7:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Pick #2 

Jags at #2
Sharrif Floyd 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Dion Jordan 60%  60%  [ 6 ]
Geno Smith 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Eric Fisher 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Dee Milliner 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Trade Down 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 10

Pick #2 
Color Commentator - John Madden

Post Pick #2
It increasingly appears that Luke Joeckel is going to be the top pick. So in that spirit, who do the Jaguars take at #2?

March 18th, 2013, 2:39 pm
Team MVP

Post Re: Pick #2
Dion Jordan.

They were dead last in sacks last year. They NEED a pass rusher. The only other option i see for them is Shariff Floyd, but I think Gus Bradley goes for a speed player coming from Seattle.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

March 18th, 2013, 2:42 pm
kdsberman wrote:
Dion Jordan.

They were dead last in sacks last year. They NEED a pass rusher. The only other option i see for them is Shariff Floyd, but I think Gus Bradley goes for a speed player coming from Seattle.

I think Jordan or Werner, unless they fall in love with Jones, and they're really comfortable with his medical history.

Last edited by wjb21ndtown on March 18th, 2013, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 18th, 2013, 2:57 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

Quick Q: Why is Jordan an option for Jacksonville, who will presumably be running an attacking 4-3, and not for us?

March 18th, 2013, 3:21 pm
Team MVP

thelomasbrowns wrote:
Quick Q: Why is Jordan an option for Jacksonville, who will presumably be running an attacking 4-3, and not for us?

I think Jordan IS an option for us, I just would think the Lions value guys like Ansah and Werner more.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

March 18th, 2013, 3:28 pm
NFL Veteran

thelomasbrowns wrote:

I think Ansah get's looked at more because the coaching staff worked directly with him at the Senior Bowl. Reviews of him at the senior bowl practices and in the game were that he fit in very naturally in the wide-9.

March 18th, 2013, 3:39 pm
RIP Killer

I said Fisher cause obviously he would be a target by the Lions. I think Jordan makes a lot of sense here but Werner fits a need as well and played his college ball in FL.

DE is their biggest area of need but a top flight LT is hard to pass up in the top 5. Gonna come down to how they grade Fisher against some of the DEs.

March 18th, 2013, 4:31 pm
Profile WWW
Team MVP

Pablo wrote:
I said Fisher cause obviously he would be a target by the Lions. I think Jordan makes a lot of sense here but Werner fits a need as well and played his college ball in FL.

DE is their biggest area of need but a top flight LT is hard to pass up in the top 5. Gonna come down to how they grade Fisher against some of the DEs.

And I think how Fisher is valued by JAX is gonna decide if he falls to us or not.

March 18th, 2013, 4:33 pm
Pablo wrote:

I think Werner is their guy. I think he's a fan favorite, he'll sell seats, and help them out defensively. He's definitely a solid player. IMO little risk with him.

kdsberman wrote:
Pablo wrote:

And I think how Fisher is valued by JAX is gonna decide if he falls to us or not.

Phili is where I see Fisher going...

March 18th, 2013, 6:16 pm
Team MVP

wjb21ndtown wrote:
Pablo wrote:

I think Werner is their guy. I think he's a fan favorite, he'll sell seats, and help them out defensively. He's definitely a solid player. IMO little risk with him.

kdsberman wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Phili is where I see Fisher going...

I used to think that too, but with DRC leaving in free agency and Asomugha being released, I see CB their biggest need and therefore I see milliner being their guy.

March 18th, 2013, 8:57 pm
RIP Killer

I said trade down. I think that somebody will be willing to move up with the Jaguars to either get their choice of pass rushers, or possibly to get Eric Fisher. I don't see the Jags moving out of the top seven or eight picks, but they'd be fools not to take a trade that can bring them another pick in the top three rounds. They have all sorts of needs, and not nearly enough picks to fill them.

March 18th, 2013, 9:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]