View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 30th, 2014, 8:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Pick #4 

Eric Fisher 19%  19%  [ 3 ]
Star Lotulelei 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Dee Milliner 50%  50%  [ 8 ]
Ziggy Ansah 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Barkevious Mingo 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Geno Smith 19%  19%  [ 3 ]
Other 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 16

Pick #4 
Color Commentator - John Madden

Post Pick #4
Given:
KC- Luke Joeckel
JAX- Dion Jordan
Oak- Sharrif Floyd
PHI-???

March 20th, 2013, 12:31 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Re: Pick #4
if Phili has a brain one in their head they get a new QB.

Vick is a catastrophy waiting to happen. how many turnovers was he directly responsible for last year?

That said....Fisher is probably their pick

March 20th, 2013, 12:42 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I'm having a hard time seeing the Eagles pass on a CB when they have cut their 2 starters from last year. So, that is why I selected Milner.

NEVER GIVE UP!

March 20th, 2013, 12:42 pm
Team MVP

LionsFan4Life wrote:
I'm having a hard time seeing the Eagles pass on a CB when they have cut their 2 starters from last year. So, that is why I selected Milner.

I also selected Milliner. They have needs at QB, 3-4 DE, tackle, CB. With Rodgers-Cromartie gone to FA (who sucked anyway), and now Asomugha gone, they will go CB. I mean, is Boykin ready to step in as a starter yet? They have to have guys that can cover (or try to cover) Dez Bryant twice a year, Victor Cruz twice a year, Hakeem Nicks twice a year...etc Who is gonna do that on their roster?

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

March 20th, 2013, 1:15 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

kdsberman wrote:
LionsFan4Life wrote:

I also selected Milliner. They have needs at QB, 3-4 DE, tackle, CB. With Rodgers-Cromartie gone to FA (who sucked anyway), and now Asomugha gone, they will go CB. I mean, is Boykin ready to step in as a starter yet? They have to have guys that can cover (or try to cover) Dez Bryant twice a year, Victor Cruz twice a year, Hakeem Nicks twice a year...etc Who is gonna do that on their roster?

Agree with the previous two opinions, went Milliner as well.

March 20th, 2013, 1:48 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I have to go with Fisher, the depth at CB is much deeper than LT. I wonder how many are saying Milliner because they really want Fisher to be there for the Lions more so than they feel Philly has to get a CB. I see Philly getting the athletic LT to run at least a NFL version of Kelly's offense in the 1st round. In the 2nd round they get the best CB left on the board and then look at Matt Scott in the 3rd round even if it means sneaking back in later if they go DE with that third pick.

March 20th, 2013, 1:49 pm
RIP Killer

I'm following the chart and going with the CB

March 20th, 2013, 2:07 pm
Profile WWW
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Pablo wrote:

I'm following the chart and going with the CB

in all fairness that still has Joeckel on the list. he'lll be gone. how many of those votes slide over to Fisher?

March 20th, 2013, 2:12 pm
Team MVP

sweetd20 wrote:
I have to go with Fisher, the depth at CB is much deeper than LT. I wonder how many are saying Milliner because they really want Fisher to be there for the Lions more so than they feel Philly has to get a CB. I see Philly getting the athletic LT to run at least a NFL version of Kelly's offense in the 1st round. In the 2nd round they get the best CB left on the board and then look at Matt Scott in the 3rd round even if it means sneaking back in later if they go DE with that third pick.

I didn't vote for Milliner for that reason. At all.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

March 20th, 2013, 2:24 pm
Hall of Fame Player

regularjoe12 wrote:
if Phili has a brain one in their head they get a new QB.

Vick is a catastrophy waiting to happen. how many turnovers was he directly responsible for last year?

That said....Fisher is probably their pick

I agree. But, I picked other. I think they go QB. But, I think they shock the world and grab the best QB in this draft. E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State he's perfect for their offense. And he gets to sit for 1 year. MAYBE.

March 21st, 2013, 1:45 am
Team MVP

Wish I could re-vote. Id vote Geno Smith. Apparently the Eagles sent their entire staff to watch Geno Smith at his Pro Day. And that included owner Jeff Lurie, who has only visited one player since being the owner, and that player was Donovan McNabb. I guess they are dead serious about drafting him.

March 21st, 2013, 2:42 pm
Hall of Fame Player

kdsberman wrote:
Wish I could re-vote. Id vote Geno Smith. Apparently the Eagles sent their entire staff to watch Geno Smith at his Pro Day. And that included owner Jeff Lurie, who has only visited one player since being the owner, and that player was Donovan McNabb. I guess they are dead serious about drafting him.

They will have to trade up to Oakland's spot if they want him.

March 21st, 2013, 2:49 pm
RIP Killer

This might be the toughest one because they can go in so many different directions with the changeover in the defensive scheme and the needs on offense. I don't see them going with Geno Smith, because I think they will give Nick Foles an honest shot at the starter job. But when it comes down to it, they got nothing at corner, and that's why I chose Dee Milliner for them. I'd like to see the Lions land him, but with his speed displayed at the Combines, I think the Eagles have a hard time passing on him.

March 21st, 2013, 3:30 pm
kdsberman wrote:

Just because they went, it doesn't mean they were impressed... JS...

March 21st, 2013, 3:41 pm
Butkus Award Winner

wjb21ndtown wrote:
kdsberman wrote:

Just because they went, it doesn't mean they were impressed... JS...

He completed 46 of 50 passes, I believe. I'd be damn impressed if I was a GM looking to find a franchise QB and saw that, paired with athletic ability.

March 21st, 2013, 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next