View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 17th, 2014, 3:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 WRIF Rock Girl 
Post WRIF Rock Girl
Mods feel free to move this, but I wanted it to get as much publicity as possible...

My friend Sara Y is in the WRIF Rockgirl contest and she needs votes! (They don't give you an updated tally, so I have no idea where she is in the standings. I just want her to get as many votes as possible...)

Click here to vote:

http://www.wrif.com/rockgirl2013.aspx#.UVmVh3BD3ww

* note - you do have to register to vote, but it was quick and easy. If you have a FB it's instant with a click.

As an incentive for a Sara Y vote, I'll post private pics throughout the voting... Let me know when you cast a vote on her behalf! I guaranty she's the hottest girl on there in person....

April 1st, 2013, 12:16 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: WRIF Rock Girl
Voted, can't vote again until the 2nd round on 4/9

April 1st, 2013, 4:25 pm
RIP Killer

voted... time for some hawt pics

April 1st, 2013, 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pablo wrote:
voted... time for some hawt pics

I have a modeling pic, a Tigers pic, and cute bar pic... How do I upload them?

Also... They took a ton of pics of her for her WRIF Rock Girl photo shoot, but they can't use them all. I'll get her to send me the ones they can't/don't post.

And summer is right around the corner... I'm sure I'll be boating with her at some point this summer...

April 1st, 2013, 4:57 pm

April 2nd, 2013, 4:25 pm

April 2nd, 2013, 4:26 pm

April 2nd, 2013, 4:27 pm
League MVP

wow she looks WAY better in these than she does in her pic on their website (not that she looked bad in those...she just looks better in everyday enviroments). She's a cutey in her everyday pics.

(im not a glamourshots kinda guy. I like gal who can look good in a t shirt way more than a gal in formal gear)

EDIT: I did vote for her

April 2nd, 2013, 4:34 pm
regularjoe12 wrote:
wow she looks WAY better in these than she does in her pic on their website (not that she looked bad in those...she just looks better in everyday enviroments). She's a cutey in her everyday pics.

(im not a glamourshots kinda guy. I like gal who can look good in a t shirt way more than a gal in formal gear)

EDIT: I did vote for her

Yeah, that photographer wasn't so great IMO... If you click on the girls, their initial head shots are good, but the full body shots are horrible (I thought Saide was adorable, until I clicked on her profile and saw her full image). I'm curious to see how her other pics turned out. I know they did a full shoot with her.

She's an awesome girl too. If we do a Lionbacker tailgate or something I'm sure I can get her to stop by.

April 2nd, 2013, 4:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]