View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 18th, 2014, 9:24 am



Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Boston Marathon Explosion - NON POLITICAL 
Author Message
Player of the Year - Defense

Joined: September 25th, 2007, 3:20 am
Posts: 2713
Post Re: Boston Marathon Explosion - NON POLITICAL
You're right, I was looking through a bunch of reports and confused the Dad with something else.

They've found their youtube accounts and filled with Islamic propaganda, so they looks like they may have gotten indoctrinated somewhere along the line.


April 19th, 2013, 3:51 pm
Profile
Post Re: Boston Marathon Explosion - NON POLITICAL
To be honest, I'm kind of glad it was an Islamic whacko. To me it's somehow less offensive than if it was a home grown weirdo that's just pissed about life.


April 19th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Online
League MVP
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3634
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Boston Marathon Explosion - NON POLITICAL
wjb21ndtown wrote:
To be honest, I'm kind of glad it was an Islamic whacko. To me it's somehow less offensive than if it was a home grown weirdo that's just pissed about life.



See im glad it was a homegrown wacko. (well relatively speaking) I was REALLY concerned with an escalation of racial tension if it turned out to be another Arabian based organization. Things were starting to get pretty ugly there at the turn of the century, and I do not want to see us divide ourselves due to an outside source poking the racism monster in the eye. They might be an Islamic wannabees but from what I have seen, these chumps were fully americanized. They have online stuff listing their favorite movies as things like Borat, ect...


April 19th, 2013, 4:16 pm
Profile
Player of the Year - Defense

Joined: September 25th, 2007, 3:20 am
Posts: 2713
Post Re: Boston Marathon Explosion - NON POLITICAL
The 9/11 terrorists were americanized too. The only difference is these two were here longer. And I still think there's more involved. The explosives are military grade, so they weren't just house chemicals mixed together.


April 19th, 2013, 6:39 pm
Profile
Player of the Year - Defense

Joined: September 25th, 2007, 3:20 am
Posts: 2713
Post Re: Boston Marathon Explosion - NON POLITICAL
Btw, I think the fact this is going to end on a boat, on land, in Watertown is too much. And a boat on land has to be the worst getaway plan, ever.


April 19th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Profile
Heisman Winner
User avatar

Joined: July 14th, 2005, 11:58 am
Posts: 761
Post Re: Boston Marathon Explosion - NON POLITICAL
call me a child but I couldn't stop chuckling every time these professional news people kept saying "man in the boat". That saying means something totally different to me.


April 19th, 2013, 8:54 pm
Profile
Online
League MVP
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3634
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Boston Marathon Explosion - NON POLITICAL
njroar wrote:
The 9/11 terrorists were americanized too. The only difference is these two were here longer. And I still think there's more involved. The explosives are military grade, so they weren't just house chemicals mixed together.



I have no doubts that someone got ahold of their brain and twisted it around. (and it doesnt sound like the family at this point and time anyway) I am of the opinion that there is at least one person behind the curtain so to speak that has yet to be revealed. I was glad that they got the 2 nd boy alive. We now have a shot at finding out who that is.

But it may be bigger than I'm guessing at though, as I had heard the bombs were only gun powder and ball bearing mixed with other forms of shrapnel. I hadn't heard anything military grade, so that changes things.

Amannamedsuh, maybe the masterminds were The Lonley Island Boys? :lol: :wink: ( ok maybe I'm insensitive but I thought it was funny too)


April 20th, 2013, 8:46 am
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2005, 3:36 am
Posts: 3055
Location: London, UK
Post Re: Boston Marathon Explosion - NON POLITICAL
regularjoe12 wrote:
njroar wrote:
The 9/11 terrorists were americanized too. The only difference is these two were here longer. And I still think there's more involved. The explosives are military grade, so they weren't just house chemicals mixed together.



I have no doubts that someone got ahold of their brain and twisted it around. (and it doesnt sound like the family at this point and time anyway) I am of the opinion that there is at least one person behind the curtain so to speak that has yet to be revealed. I was glad that they got the 2 nd boy alive. We now have a shot at finding out who that is.

But it may be bigger than I'm guessing at though, as I had heard the bombs were only gun powder and ball bearing mixed with other forms of shrapnel. I hadn't heard anything military grade, so that changes things.

Amannamedsuh, maybe the masterminds were The Lonley Island Boys? :lol: :wink: ( ok maybe I'm insensitive but I thought it was funny too)

I don't think that's what he's referring to. #ladyparts

_________________
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Things ... _Do_Anyway

LET'S GO DUKE!

If you don't like gay marriage, don't get one.


April 20th, 2013, 10:13 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: stevenlake and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.