View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 18th, 2014, 9:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Boston Marathon Explosion - NON POLITICAL 
Player of the Year - Defense

Post Re: Boston Marathon Explosion - NON POLITICAL
You're right, I was looking through a bunch of reports and confused the Dad with something else.

They've found their youtube accounts and filled with Islamic propaganda, so they looks like they may have gotten indoctrinated somewhere along the line.

April 19th, 2013, 3:51 pm
To be honest, I'm kind of glad it was an Islamic whacko. To me it's somehow less offensive than if it was a home grown weirdo that's just pissed about life.

April 19th, 2013, 3:58 pm
League MVP

wjb21ndtown wrote:
To be honest, I'm kind of glad it was an Islamic whacko. To me it's somehow less offensive than if it was a home grown weirdo that's just pissed about life.

See im glad it was a homegrown wacko. (well relatively speaking) I was REALLY concerned with an escalation of racial tension if it turned out to be another Arabian based organization. Things were starting to get pretty ugly there at the turn of the century, and I do not want to see us divide ourselves due to an outside source poking the racism monster in the eye. They might be an Islamic wannabees but from what I have seen, these chumps were fully americanized. They have online stuff listing their favorite movies as things like Borat, ect...

April 19th, 2013, 4:16 pm

The 9/11 terrorists were americanized too. The only difference is these two were here longer. And I still think there's more involved. The explosives are military grade, so they weren't just house chemicals mixed together.

April 19th, 2013, 6:39 pm

Btw, I think the fact this is going to end on a boat, on land, in Watertown is too much. And a boat on land has to be the worst getaway plan, ever.

April 19th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Heisman Winner

call me a child but I couldn't stop chuckling every time these professional news people kept saying "man in the boat". That saying means something totally different to me.

April 19th, 2013, 8:54 pm
League MVP

njroar wrote:
The 9/11 terrorists were americanized too. The only difference is these two were here longer. And I still think there's more involved. The explosives are military grade, so they weren't just house chemicals mixed together.

I have no doubts that someone got ahold of their brain and twisted it around. (and it doesnt sound like the family at this point and time anyway) I am of the opinion that there is at least one person behind the curtain so to speak that has yet to be revealed. I was glad that they got the 2 nd boy alive. We now have a shot at finding out who that is.

But it may be bigger than I'm guessing at though, as I had heard the bombs were only gun powder and ball bearing mixed with other forms of shrapnel. I hadn't heard anything military grade, so that changes things.

Amannamedsuh, maybe the masterminds were The Lonley Island Boys? :lol: :wink: ( ok maybe I'm insensitive but I thought it was funny too)

April 20th, 2013, 8:46 am
QB Coach

regularjoe12 wrote:
njroar wrote:

I have no doubts that someone got ahold of their brain and twisted it around. (and it doesnt sound like the family at this point and time anyway) I am of the opinion that there is at least one person behind the curtain so to speak that has yet to be revealed. I was glad that they got the 2 nd boy alive. We now have a shot at finding out who that is.

But it may be bigger than I'm guessing at though, as I had heard the bombs were only gun powder and ball bearing mixed with other forms of shrapnel. I hadn't heard anything military grade, so that changes things.

Amannamedsuh, maybe the masterminds were The Lonley Island Boys? :lol: :wink: ( ok maybe I'm insensitive but I thought it was funny too)

I don't think that's what he's referring to. #ladyparts

http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Things ... _Do_Anyway

LET'S GO DUKE!

If you don't like gay marriage, don't get one.

April 20th, 2013, 10:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3