View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 18th, 2014, 1:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Police State USA: Land of the Checkpoints 
Post Police State USA: Land of the Checkpoints
Police State USA: Land of the Checkpoints

WATERTOWN, MA -- On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary. Police were filmed ripping people from their homes at gunpoint, marching the residents out with their hands raised in submission, and then storming the homes to perform their illegal searches.

This was part of a larger operation that involved total lockdown of the suburban neighbor to Boston. Roads were barricaded and vehicle traffic was prohibited. A No-Fly Zone was declared over the town. People were "ordered" to stay indoors. Businesses were told not to open. National Guard soldiers helped with the lockdown, and were photographed checking IDs of pedestrians on the streets. All the while, police were performing these disgusting house-to-house searches.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8

I wonder how many civil suits will be filed. That's just crazy. I don't care if they wanted to find this guy or not. I can't believe no one shot these fools. I know there would have been an issue if someone came to my place in that manner.

April 21st, 2013, 2:41 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: Police State USA: Land of the Checkpoints
What really gets me is that we now have all these people, foremost among them the Boston residents, who are applauding their police force for a "job well done" in finding this guy. BUT, it wasn't the police who found him. It was an alert homeowner who noticed something amiss with his boat cover. Had he not taken notice of that, the kid probably would have died in there and the police/FBI wouldn't be able to get information from him now.

Instead of applauding the police, who FAILED to catch him when they had the opportunity (and killed his brother), they should be applauding the homeowner who did the right thing and paid attention.

I know if I was one of the people whose home was searched without a warrant, and I was marched out of my home against my will at gunpoint, I'd be filing a lawsuit in a big way. Manhunt or not, this is yet another example of complete disregard for the Constitiution by our government and their puppets.

April 22nd, 2013, 10:36 am
m2karateman wrote:
What really gets me is that we now have all these people, foremost among them the Boston residents, who are applauding their police force for a "job well done" in finding this guy. BUT, it wasn't the police who found him. It was an alert homeowner who noticed something amiss with his boat cover. Had he not taken notice of that, the kid probably would have died in there and the police/FBI wouldn't be able to get information from him now.

Instead of applauding the police, who FAILED to catch him when they had the opportunity (and killed his brother), they should be applauding the homeowner who did the right thing and paid attention.

I know if I was one of the people whose home was searched without a warrant, and I was marched out of my home against my will at gunpoint, I'd be filing a lawsuit in a big way. Manhunt or not, this is yet another example of complete disregard for the Constitiution by our government and their puppets.

I agree completely, with every point. They're lucky they didn't create another gun fight from someone that wanted to protect their rights. IMO it would have been well deserved. This wasn't a period of "panic" it wasn't a period of "Marshal Law," and there was no reason to violate these people's rights. It's a sad day when "expediency" is reason enough to throw out the Constitution.

April 22nd, 2013, 12:10 pm
Player of the Year - Offense

I looked REALLY hard to try and find a speech Henry Kissinger gave recently (like within the last few years) where he stated something to the effect of, "For fear of a perceived threat, people will willingly give up their rights, in order to be safe." I had a print out of the speech, and I can't find it. What you see above is a paraphrase from memory. If I can find it, I'll relay it again, but there's a lot of truth in the one statement.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

April 22nd, 2013, 12:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]