View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 21st, 2014, 10:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post your final Lions 3-round mock draft 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post Post your final Lions 3-round mock draft
#5 pick - After Joeckel is taken by KC and Fisher by Philly, Mayhew stays true to his philosophy and take Chance Warmack with Lane Johnson sitting right there

#36 pick - David Amerson

#68 pick - TRADED along with the #137 pick and a 4th next year to move up to #60 and select Robert Woods

At season's start, Warmack immediately is a starter, Amerson plays the nickel for at least 4 weeks before taking the starting job from Bentley. Woods is an immediate starter over NB (who's moved primarily to the slot) and contributes well, averaging 55 yards a game.

April 24th, 2013, 2:58 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Post your final Lions 3-round mock draft
Not bad Shotty, I don't love all the picks , however it is in Mayhews Style so I see it as a real possibility.

Reserving this spot for my 3 Round.

April 24th, 2013, 3:02 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post Re: Post your final Lions 3-round mock draft
DJ-B wrote:
Not bad Shotty, I don't love all the picks , however it is in Mayhews Style so I see it as a real possibility.

Reserving this spot for my 3 Round.

Definitely. Mine would be completely different, but MM brought Amerson in for a visit and I have a feeling that he doesn't see Milliner as a realistic option at #5, so he'll wait for the second round. I honestly think he will take Warmack if he and Johnson are there while Fisher and Joeckel aren't.

Me personally, I want us to go Lane Johnson in the first, OLB/DE/OG in the second, and WR in the third.

April 24th, 2013, 3:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]