View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 30th, 2014, 12:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Eugene Monroe? 
Hall of Fame Player

Post Eugene Monroe?
Someone had to ask. I wonder if Eugene Monroe is available since the Jaguars drafted Joekle. Monroe is a borderline pro bowl LT.

April 25th, 2013, 10:20 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Eugene Monroe?
Nope. Monroe is their LT, Joeckel will be their RT. Next year it may be another discussion.

April 25th, 2013, 10:39 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Hall of Fame Player

P.S.

I am heartbroken that Lane Johnson was picked by Philly. I was saying the whole time they were on the clock, "ANYONE BUT LANE JOHNSON". He was my #1 option at #5. Just 1 more reason for me to hate the Eagles. But, I am certain that Miami is the reason Johnson wasn't there for us. If they didn't trade up to #3 and pick Dion Jordan, I think the Raiders would have taken Ansah and Philly would have taken Jordan because Chip Kelly was his college coach. And Johnson would have been ours. Miami hosed us.

April 25th, 2013, 10:42 pm
Div 1 - Starter

BillySims wrote:
P.S.

I am heartbroken that Lane Johnson was picked by Philly. I was saying the whole time they were on the clock, "ANYONE BUT LANE JOHNSON". He was my #1 option at #5. Just 1 more reason for me to hate the Eagles. But, I am certain that Miami is the reason Johnson wasn't there for us. If they didn't trade up to #3 and pick Dion Jordan, I think the Raiders would have taken Ansah and Philly would have taken Jordan because Chip Kelly was his college coach. And Johnson would have been ours. Miami hosed us.

I thought the 'Fins came up to get Lane Johnson. I was pretty happy for about 5 minutes when Jordan's name came up. Then the Eagles got to pick.

April 26th, 2013, 12:04 am
BillySims wrote:
P.S.

I think most of the educated NFL world was shocked with the Jordan pick... The coverage all thought it would be Johnson...

That said, IMO there's no way Phili would have drafted Jordan before Johnson.

April 26th, 2013, 2:40 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

wjb21ndtown wrote:
BillySims wrote:
P.S.

I think most of the educated NFL world was shocked with the Jordan pick... The coverage all thought it would be Johnson...

That said, IMO there's no way Phili would have drafted Jordan before Johnson.

100% agreed. Philly wasnt willing to trade up to secure LJ at 3, but they were taking him if he was available. THey may have taken Jordan if someone else took LJ at 3, but they wouldnt have chosen Jordan over LJ for their system.

April 26th, 2013, 2:44 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]