View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 26th, 2014, 8:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 GAME DAY THREAD: NFL Draft Round 1 
5th Round Pick - Traded

Post Re: GAME DAY THREAD: NFL Draft Round 1
At least the Lions got a kid who, to me, was potentially the top DE in this draft. Would have been upset if they took Jordan, he looks like a stick figure trying to play football.

April 25th, 2013, 9:58 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

DJ-B wrote:
I was ok with the Ansah Pick, but would have preffered warmack/cooper or trade down.

Milliner isnt a top 10,talent, hed be a 15-20 guy in any normal draft.

Considered the best DE int he drat, anything but a reach.

Ive read a TON about him, and his experience is the only issue (Who care about age , contract is 4-5 yrs, if hes a beast hell sign new 1 in 3-4, and be here until hes ~ 32 and then they can keep him or let him walk away).

Ill put a bunch of info in a thread about that pick specifically. We needed a De, we got the best in the draft. Now we just need an OT, OG, WR, and CB.

how do you say he was the best de in the draft even though he couldnt break the depth chart at byu? is it because the lions picked him?

April 25th, 2013, 10:19 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Its because hes the consensus best DE in the draft based on his potential. We are talking about the NFL draft and 2013 NFL season right, not the NCAA 2012 season?

That said, i dont think he helps us much this year, and that might be enough to gget mayhew and schwartz replaced, which might not be such a bad thing.

New GM and HC coming in for 2014 with Staff - CJ - Suh - Fairley - Ansah... some solid building blocks.

Id have rather had any of the 3 OTs, Warmack, Cooper or a trade down 1st, but if it was going to be DE, he was the best choice.

April 25th, 2013, 10:32 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
5th Round Pick - Traded

The Legend wrote:
DJ-B wrote:
I was ok with the Ansah Pick, but would have preffered warmack/cooper or trade down.

Milliner isnt a top 10,talent, hed be a 15-20 guy in any normal draft.

Considered the best DE int he drat, anything but a reach.

Ive read a TON about him, and his experience is the only issue (Who care about age , contract is 4-5 yrs, if hes a beast hell sign new 1 in 3-4, and be here until hes ~ 32 and then they can keep him or let him walk away).

Ill put a bunch of info in a thread about that pick specifically. We needed a De, we got the best in the draft. Now we just need an OT, OG, WR, and CB.

how do you say he was the best de in the draft even though he couldnt break the depth chart at byu? is it because the lions picked him?

April 25th, 2013, 10:39 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

p sure i just answered that exact question. Did you mean to add something?

April 25th, 2013, 11:34 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5