View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 20th, 2014, 2:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Day 3 targets 
Rookie Player of the Year

Post Re: Day 3 targets
I like Cory Fuller as their future #2 WR out of the WRs that are left. He won't come in right away and wow but at this point of the draft that isn't as big of a concern. He's raw but has the size and potential to be a very good #2 in the NFL.

April 27th, 2013, 2:25 pm
Hall of Fame Player

rao wrote:
It seems like they just took the first trade offered. Bad move.

At this point in the draft, the 1st trade offer is likely the only trade offer. You only have 5 minutes to do it in.

April 27th, 2013, 2:26 pm

Is Ellington still available they need to grab him. I don't care what he ran in the 40 his game tape shows how explosive he is and has pretty good hands. At this point he is a bargain and insurance if Bush gets hurt.

April 27th, 2013, 2:28 pm
NFL Veteran

BillySims wrote:
rao wrote:

At this point in the draft, the 1st trade offer is likely the only trade offer. You only have 5 minutes to do it in.

Yeah but it's still an ugly trade.

Did Da'rick and Bacarri murder someone's staff right before the draft? I know they have big character concerns but they are falling hard.

April 27th, 2013, 2:30 pm
rao wrote:
BillySims wrote:
rao wrote:

Did Da'rick and Bacarri murder someone's staff right before the draft? I know they have big character concerns but they are falling hard.

I agree.... I think we could have gotten more. I hope we don't miss out on a target over this.

April 27th, 2013, 2:41 pm
League MVP

Mufasa wrote:
rao wrote:
They must not have liked the players where they were because it seems bad to trade to the bottom of the 5th from the top just for what may as well be a 7th rd pick

The crazy part is Seattle has a Pick in the middle of both 5th & 6th Rounds and we settled for there garbage from other teams in the back of the 5th & 6th rounds. Who's deal making for us in the War Room, Matt Millen??

i thought that was weird too, we traded them our 5th but then they had the very next pick and then another 5th round pick before the one we got from them....stupid negotiations

April 27th, 2013, 2:47 pm
Hall of Fame Player

I would be happy with any of these at #165.

79) Andre Ellington, RB, Clemson
86) Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia
93) Chase Thomas, LB, Stanford
116) Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon
117) Cornelius Washington, OLB, Georgia
121) Alvin Bailey, OG, Arkansas
125) Jeff Locke, P, UCLA

April 27th, 2013, 2:52 pm
Walk On

wjb21ndtown wrote:
rao wrote:
BillySims wrote:
rao wrote:

I agree.... I think we could have gotten more. I hope we don't miss out on a target over this.

I just don't understand why we couldn't have gotten picks 158 and 194 from them. The Seattle draft room probably called up our draft room holding in there laugh's and was like we'll trade u and Mayhew said "Deal" before they even told him the terms. After they hung up and everyone busted out in laughter. What kills me they had a pick right behind us. seems like we should of picked up the there 6th just for swapping places with them if they wanted that guy bad enough. I mean they had probably 3 fifth round picks. We should have gotten both 158 and 165 picks in the back for our top 5th. I'm confused??

April 27th, 2013, 2:52 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Mufasa wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
rao wrote:
BillySims wrote:
rao wrote:

I just don't understand why we couldn't have gotten picks 158 and 194 from them. The Seattle draft room probably called up our draft room holding in there laugh's and was like we'll trade u and Mayhew said "Deal" before they even told him the terms. After they hung up and everyone busted out in laughter. What kills me they had a pick right behind us. seems like we should of picked up the there 6th just for swapping places with them if they wanted that guy bad enough. I mean they had probably 3 fifth round picks. We should have gotten both 158 and 165 picks in the back for our top 5th. I'm confused??

In case none of you have noticed, no-one is getting a kings ransom on trading down this year.

April 27th, 2013, 2:57 pm
Hall of Fame Player

BillySims wrote:
I would be happy with any of these at #165.

79) Andre Ellington, RB, Clemson
86) Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia
93) Chase Thomas, LB, Stanford
116) Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon
117) Cornelius Washington, OLB, Georgia
121) Alvin Bailey, OG, Arkansas
125) Jeff Locke, P, UCLA

Vikings just took Locke off the board.

April 27th, 2013, 2:59 pm
Walk On

BillySims wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
rao wrote:
BillySims wrote:
rao wrote:

In case none of you have noticed, no-one is getting a kings ransom on trading down this year.

Then we don't make the stupid trade.

April 27th, 2013, 3:01 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

Tavarres King just went, one of my hopefuls.

April 27th, 2013, 3:18 pm
Hall of Fame Player

We are on the clock. Rambo here?

April 27th, 2013, 3:25 pm
BillySims wrote:
We are on the clock. Rambo here?

I want a WR.

April 27th, 2013, 3:25 pm

Mills is gone now, he would have been a nice project at this point. Really like Ellington at this point based on what's left.

Last edited by sweetd20 on April 27th, 2013, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 27th, 2013, 3:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next