View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 28th, 2014, 9:27 pm



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Cobi Hamilton 
Author Message
Post Cobi Hamilton
Was one of the guys I liked when we picked Fuller. I think he's going to be a great 6th round pick for the Bengals.


April 27th, 2013, 5:06 pm
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7498
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Cobi Hamilton
wjb21ndtown wrote:
Was one of the guys I liked when we picked Fuller. I think he's going to be a great 6th round pick for the Bengals.


What's your point?


April 27th, 2013, 5:13 pm
Profile
Post Re: Cobi Hamilton
BillySims wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
Was one of the guys I liked when we picked Fuller. I think he's going to be a great 6th round pick for the Bengals.


What's your point?


I think I made the point in the post, THAT I THINK HE'S GOING TO BE A GOOD DRAFT PICK.


April 27th, 2013, 5:14 pm
NFL Veteran

Joined: November 28th, 2007, 12:50 pm
Posts: 1412
Location: Newport Beach, Ca
Post Re: Cobi Hamilton
He has small hands and average speed. I still like Fuller a little more.


April 27th, 2013, 5:17 pm
Profile
Post Re: Cobi Hamilton
rao wrote:
He has small hands and average speed. I still like Fuller a little more.



Yea, I like Fuller's speed. I mentioned that earlier. I think Ham is more polished, and I think he can do more right away, but I do think Fuller has the potential to be a better #2 and have a better career. I see Ham more as a possession guy. Regardless of hand size, he seems to catch everything you throw at him.


April 27th, 2013, 5:20 pm
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.