View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 1st, 2014, 10:20 am



Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Theo Riddick 
Author Message
Post Theo Riddick
Really? A 4.68 RB? I don't get it.


April 27th, 2013, 5:13 pm
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7315
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Theo Riddick
wjb21ndtown wrote:
Really? A 4.68 RB? I don't get it.


Probably why you don't work for an NFL team.


April 27th, 2013, 5:17 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7315
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Theo Riddick
You apparently overlooked that he is also a Kick Returner. Which we NEED.


April 27th, 2013, 5:18 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Joined: March 5th, 2009, 8:42 pm
Posts: 2184
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: Theo Riddick
LOL @ BillySims angrily defending all these draft picks.

I'm good with the Riddick pick tho

_________________
Matthew Stafford is the only player in NFL history who is allowed to smoke cigarettes in the team huddle. He just chooses not to


April 27th, 2013, 5:20 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2007, 5:51 pm
Posts: 2279
Post Re: Theo Riddick
5'10" - 201lbs - 4.55 40 time.

244 Rushes for 1169 yds - 4.8 ypc
47 KR for 1051 Yds - 22 ypr

Not great or bad at anything, but other than taking up a roster spot as a RET /4th RB i dont get it.


April 27th, 2013, 5:22 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Post Re: Theo Riddick
BillySims wrote:
You apparently overlooked that he is also a Kick Returner. Which we NEED.


Who gives a sh!t what he did in college. How many 4.68 40 time KR guys do you think are in the NFL? IMO this is a garbage pick, and I'll be surprised if he makes the team.


April 27th, 2013, 5:22 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Joined: October 13th, 2005, 9:03 am
Posts: 2297
Post Re: Theo Riddick
Unless he wows he will either be practice guy and taken by another team or simply cut.


April 27th, 2013, 5:27 pm
Profile
Post Re: Theo Riddick
sweetd20 wrote:
Unless he wows he will either be practice guy and taken by another team or simply cut.


That's my feeling on the guy.


April 27th, 2013, 5:27 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Joined: March 5th, 2009, 8:42 pm
Posts: 2184
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: Theo Riddick
Quote:
Who gives a sh!t what he did in college


Obviously everyone. isn't that why there is a draft. We have nothing else to go on. He ran slow but supposedly had a bad hamstring. Plus his game is built on quickness rather than straight line speed. I remember him being a pretty good slot WR too.

_________________
Matthew Stafford is the only player in NFL history who is allowed to smoke cigarettes in the team huddle. He just chooses not to


April 27th, 2013, 5:29 pm
Profile
Walk On
User avatar

Joined: January 11th, 2006, 4:04 pm
Posts: 430
Post Re: Theo Riddick
Lane Johnson ran a 4.72 in his 40 and this kid ran a 4.68. I thought kick returners need to be faster than a OT. How is that suppose to work in the NFL?

_________________
The REAL "Lion King" and father to Simba


April 27th, 2013, 5:30 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Joined: March 5th, 2009, 8:42 pm
Posts: 2184
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: Theo Riddick
sweetd20 wrote:
Unless he wows he will either be practice guy and taken by another team or simply cut.

I think he may be the backup plan for this year if Reggie Bush misses any time. I don't know if the staff is as sold on Leshoure as we think they are.

_________________
Matthew Stafford is the only player in NFL history who is allowed to smoke cigarettes in the team huddle. He just chooses not to


April 27th, 2013, 5:31 pm
Profile
Post Re: Theo Riddick
Killwill25 wrote:
sweetd20 wrote:
Unless he wows he will either be practice guy and taken by another team or simply cut.

I think he may be the backup plan for this year if Reggie Bush misses any time. I don't know if the staff is as sold on Leshoure as we think they are.


I don't know why we passed on Ellington so many times. He would have been a PERFECT replacement for Bush if Bush got hurt. I don't get it. This guy is a slow, scrub.


April 27th, 2013, 5:34 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2007, 5:51 pm
Posts: 2279
Post Re: Theo Riddick
Guys, I dont like the pick, but he also ran a 4.55. Its still not fast, but the comments about him are that hes more quick than fast, and makes great cuts. I think he is our PR (Most punts average under 10 yds so topend speed doesnt mean poop, wiggle meansd everything) and hell be ok at KR, but more importantly i think they see him as a 200lb rb who can flex out to the slot with good cuts and routes, so he can be Reggies (much slower) backup.

Lots of guys i liked more than him, but i can understand the pick. All the logical speed returners already got picked (Ace Sanders and the like), they didnt make it to the late 6th/early 7th this draft).


April 27th, 2013, 5:37 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Online
League MVP

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 3574
Location: WSU
Post Re: Theo Riddick
wjb21ndtown wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:
sweetd20 wrote:
Unless he wows he will either be practice guy and taken by another team or simply cut.

I think he may be the backup plan for this year if Reggie Bush misses any time. I don't know if the staff is as sold on Leshoure as we think they are.


I don't know why we passed on Ellington so many times. He would have been a PERFECT replacement for Bush if Bush got hurt. I don't get it. This guy is a slow, scrub.



i agree. i wasnt impressed w riddick in college, maybe allenslions can explain the pick. wouldve rather they took a DT or developmental o-lineman


April 27th, 2013, 5:40 pm
Profile
Post Re: Theo Riddick
The Legend wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:
sweetd20 wrote:
Unless he wows he will either be practice guy and taken by another team or simply cut.

I think he may be the backup plan for this year if Reggie Bush misses any time. I don't know if the staff is as sold on Leshoure as we think they are.


I don't know why we passed on Ellington so many times. He would have been a PERFECT replacement for Bush if Bush got hurt. I don't get it. This guy is a slow, scrub.



i agree. i wasnt impressed w riddick in college, maybe allenslions can explain the pick. wouldve rather they took a DT or developmental o-lineman


I think Allenslions was a complete fraud. Nothing he ever said came true.

But I agree with you on who we should have taken. S, OL, DL, or TE would have been my pick. I think Philip Lutzenkirchen (TE) would have been interesting, or even a flyer on Rodgers would have been better.


April 27th, 2013, 5:44 pm
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DayDreamer, kdsberman and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.