View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 23rd, 2014, 8:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Day 3 targets 
NFL Veteran

Post Re: Day 3 targets
Mufasa wrote:
U do realize Lane Johnson runs a 4.72 and Ziggy 4.63 our DE is faster than our new Kick returner 4.68. Hillarious!!

Joe Haden is a 4.57 - 4.60 guy and he covers number 1 wide receivers pretty damn well. Sometimes 40 times don't make the player.

Ty Mathieu ran a 4.50, so if the kid really did run a 4.55 he's got comparable speed.

They may not even want him as a returner, Bell isn't winning any races in the 40 maybe they like his hands and shiftiness better as a 3rd down back than what Bell is giving them. I could see them splitting Bush out wide a lot.

April 27th, 2013, 6:20 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

Well, with our last pick, I'm hoping for a Tackle. We now have 5 Guards on the roster, but only 3 Tackles, WTF.

April 27th, 2013, 6:38 pm
NFL Veteran

liontrax wrote:
Well, with our last pick, I'm hoping for a Tackle. We now have 5 Guards on the roster, but only 3 Tackles, WTF.

Gandy is actually the primary backup at center and Nagy will most likely be a center also. At this point they should just be looking at special teams players.

April 27th, 2013, 6:43 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

rao wrote:
liontrax wrote:

Gandy is actually the primary backup at center and Nagy will most likely be a center also. At this point they should just be looking at special teams players.

Gandy must really suck if he can't beat out Dom. Other numbers: 5 TE's, 13 WR's, and oh I almost forgot the REALLY important spots 2 kickers and 2 punters. But 3 Tackles?

April 27th, 2013, 6:55 pm
liontrax wrote:

I wanted Reid Fragel, but the Bengals just took him. Good pick IMO.

April 27th, 2013, 7:05 pm
League MVP

BillySims wrote:
The Legend wrote:
why do you even bother debating with billysims...lmao

Apparently you have a problem comprehending English also. I never said he was a power back.

is that better than when you said i have adhd?

April 28th, 2013, 12:45 am
League MVP

wjb21ndtown wrote:
The Legend wrote:
liontrax wrote:
Michael Williams TE Bama, at lest a position off need

loved your previous post but I like the Michael Williams pick. Linehan likes to bring around an extra blocker at times and the team has parted ways with Heller. Williams can block but he isnt much of an athlete. Really no upside but the lions should be able to get him on the field.

Legend, what do you think about Philip Lutzenkirchen? He's had trouble staying healthy, but I like him as an extra blocker.

i think he s more versatile than williams and probably a better athlete. if he were healthy, he might ve been a better pick.

April 28th, 2013, 12:48 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

The Legend wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
liontrax wrote:
Theo Riddick, well there were backs I liked better, hope he has return ability.

I doubt it... He's slow as dog crap... 4.68? Another horrible pick.

I wish we would have drafted Ellington instead of our damn punter in the 5th. Stupid... We're not having a good day, IMO.

wasnt he a wide receiver for a little while at notre dame or was that cierre wood? i dont remember but if so it might be better than when they would walk out leshoure or bell as flankers

That was Riddick. He played RB (and ran hard up the middle a decent amount, avg 4.8 ypc) and also played WR some, and KR/PR. Versatile player with medium speed, quick cuts and a huge heart/strong motor.

April 28th, 2013, 4:41 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9