View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 2nd, 2014, 2:01 pm



Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 7th Rd Pick @ #211 - Michael Williams , TE Alabama 
Author Message
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Joined: March 5th, 2009, 8:42 pm
Posts: 2186
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: 7th Rd Pick @ #211 - Michael Williams , TE Alabama
BillySims wrote:
wjb will be happy that we can now run Pettigrew out of town. LOL.

do you like pettigrew?

_________________
Matthew Stafford is the only player in NFL history who is allowed to smoke cigarettes in the team huddle. He just chooses not to


April 27th, 2013, 9:54 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7317
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: 7th Rd Pick @ #211 - Michael Williams , TE Alabama
Killwill25 wrote:
BillySims wrote:
wjb will be happy that we can now run Pettigrew out of town. LOL.

do you like pettigrew?


I think he is a decent to good TE. I think people had too high of expectations of him. He is the best TE we have had since David Hill. He was a Lion before the Billy Sims era for those who don't know.


April 27th, 2013, 10:34 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2271
Post Re: 7th Rd Pick @ #211 - Michael Williams , TE Alabama
Pettigrew is one of the most frustrating Lions in a long time. It's clear he has the ability to be a top 5 TE, but especially last year, he does just enough stupid things (usually drops) to cancel out whatever good he does.

_________________
Driver of the Jim Caldwell bandwagon. Climb aboard.


April 27th, 2013, 10:50 pm
Profile
Post Re: 7th Rd Pick @ #211 - Michael Williams , TE Alabama
BillySims wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:
BillySims wrote:
wjb will be happy that we can now run Pettigrew out of town. LOL.

do you like pettigrew?


I think he is a decent to good TE. I think people had too high of expectations of him. He is the best TE we have had since David Hill. He was a Lion before the Billy Sims era for those who don't know.


I liked the TE we had that we picked up from the Colts... Forgot his name, but he was solid.


April 28th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Post Re: 7th Rd Pick @ #211 - Michael Williams , TE Alabama
thelomasbrowns wrote:
Pettigrew is one of the most frustrating Lions in a long time. It's clear he has the ability to be a top 5 TE, but especially last year, he does just enough stupid things (usually drops) to cancel out whatever good he does.


Pett has no heart whatsoever...


April 28th, 2013, 9:26 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2271
Post Re: 7th Rd Pick @ #211 - Michael Williams , TE Alabama
wjb21ndtown wrote:
thelomasbrowns wrote:
Pettigrew is one of the most frustrating Lions in a long time. It's clear he has the ability to be a top 5 TE, but especially last year, he does just enough stupid things (usually drops) to cancel out whatever good he does.


Pett has no heart whatsoever...


I'm not sure how to measure 'heart,' but I think the guy has a concentration issue.

_________________
Driver of the Jim Caldwell bandwagon. Climb aboard.


April 28th, 2013, 11:34 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pablo, regularjoe12, The Legend and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.