View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 16th, 2014, 12:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 "A Voice from the Pews" 
Player of the Year - Offense

Post "A Voice from the Pews"
Hey y'all,

I just wanted to share with you that I've been blessed to have three years worth of my life published and ready for distribution through Amazon.com I know that we've shared a lot of discussions on topics of religion, and I'm thankful for the challenging questions that were put forth, that caused me to dig deeper in my own relationship to Jesus Christ. Because this is such a huge accomplishment for me, I wanted to share it with you as well, because I know that some of you had stated interest early on. So if you wish, you can follow the link below and it will take you right to the Amazon.com location. Thank you for "putting up" with me, and I sincerely hope that you'll be able to hear "A Voice from the Pews".

http://www.amazon.com/Voice-Pews-Insigh ... m+the+Pews

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

May 30th, 2013, 8:49 am
Lionbacker Rehab Guru

Post Re: "A Voice from the Pews"
WarEr4Christ wrote:
Hey y'all,

I just wanted to share with you that I've been blessed to have three years worth of my life published and ready for distribution through Amazon.com I know that we've shared a lot of discussions on topics of religion, and I'm thankful for the challenging questions that were put forth, that caused me to dig deeper in my own relationship to Jesus Christ. Because this is such a huge accomplishment for me, I wanted to share it with you as well, because I know that some of you had stated interest early on. So if you wish, you can follow the link below and it will take you right to the Amazon.com location. Thank you for "putting up" with me, and I sincerely hope that you'll be able to hear "A Voice from the Pews".

Paul Sheldon, you had a book published? You rock! Congratulations.

Blueskies is my hero. I worship the ground he walks on.

May 30th, 2013, 10:18 am
Player of the Year - Offense

Post Re: "A Voice from the Pews"
Thanks! It has been a long three years in the making... Much of it is word pictures and Scripture references that came to mind in the midst of many struggles. My hope is that those who choose to read it will be able to see their own life experiences for what they are, training grounds, and that there really is a God who is living and active, and trying to get our attention.

I've used this example with some friends of mine.

Do you remember the children's books that would get you started on a story line and then bring you to a point of decision. For "A" to happen turn to page 134, for "B" to happen turn to page 45. Based upon the decision you made, the book was different, and had different outcomes.

Our lives are like that: we come to a decision point, we make a decision, and then live with the consequences or victories of our decisions. Well because I've been down the road a little ways, my hope is that some of the things I've had to endure, or made the good or bad decision on, will help someone just approaching that point in their journey.

I'm just hoping that it will be a blessing to whoever reads it, that's much more important than anything else. Thanks again.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

May 30th, 2013, 11:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]