View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 21st, 2014, 5:39 pm



Reply to topic  [ 652 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
 Off-Season Moves 
Author Message
Heisman Winner
User avatar

Joined: December 18th, 2008, 9:18 am
Posts: 779
Location: Where I lay my head is home
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
I still don't understand why the OT position isn't getting any attention. We have plenty of good OGs on the roster, but putting all eggs in the Fox/Hilliard/Rieff basket is a bit concerning. Unless, Jake Scott is being looked at as a multipurpose T/G hybrid, he does have the height to be a tackle.


June 4th, 2013, 11:55 am
Profile
Team MVP
User avatar

Joined: February 20th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Posts: 3396
Location: Saginaw, MI
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
DayDreamer wrote:
I still don't understand why the OT position isn't getting any attention. We have plenty of good OGs on the roster, but putting all eggs in the Fox/Hilliard/Rieff basket is a bit concerning. Unless, Jake Scott is being looked at as a multipurpose T/G hybrid, he does have the height to be a tackle.


I understand what you're saying. I kind of wish the coaching staff would elaborate on the whole tackle situation.

_________________
April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.


Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011


June 4th, 2013, 11:56 am
Profile
Team MVP

Joined: January 13th, 2006, 4:18 am
Posts: 3280
Location: Maryland
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
Titans released center Eugene Amano. Anybody got any insights into him? He's older than I thought but still has started most of the games the last few seasons (excluding injury last year)


June 6th, 2013, 6:20 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 3875
Location: WSU
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
Maybe Warford or Michael Williams could be stand in RTs in a pinch.


June 8th, 2013, 9:22 am
Profile
Div 1 - Starter
User avatar

Joined: April 8th, 2010, 3:24 pm
Posts: 557
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
They could potentially sign that Waddle guy as a 4th OT.


June 12th, 2013, 11:03 am
Profile
Rookie Player of the Year
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2376
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
Slay and Broyles both had full participation in drills yesterday.

_________________
"There were a couple times where I was just like, 'Is that legal?" Warford said. "Cause he was getting laid out. I was like, 'Someone might call the cops. This is not fair.'"


June 12th, 2013, 11:18 am
Profile
Heisman Winner
User avatar

Joined: December 18th, 2008, 9:18 am
Posts: 779
Location: Where I lay my head is home
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
thelomasbrowns wrote:
Slay and Broyles both had full participation in drills yesterday.


That's good news, but looks like Delmas is still out with his knee. I hope Spivey can step up with Quinn next to him.


June 12th, 2013, 11:30 am
Profile
Rookie Player of the Year
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2376
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
DayDreamer wrote:
thelomasbrowns wrote:
Slay and Broyles both had full participation in drills yesterday.


That's good news, but looks like Delmas is still out with his knee. I hope Spivey can step up with Quinn next to him.


For now at least, Carey is getting playing time with the first team over Spievey.

_________________
"There were a couple times where I was just like, 'Is that legal?" Warford said. "Cause he was getting laid out. I was like, 'Someone might call the cops. This is not fair.'"


June 12th, 2013, 11:45 am
Profile
#1 Overall Pick

Joined: November 28th, 2007, 12:50 pm
Posts: 1431
Location: Newport Beach, Ca
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
Carey is much better than Spievey and offers the exact same skill set without the concussion issues, unless they sign another safety it'll be Quinn and Carey when Delmas goes down again.


June 12th, 2013, 12:11 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3902
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
rao wrote:
Carey is much better than Spievey and offers the exact same skill set without the concussion issues, unless they sign another safety it'll be Quinn and Carey when Delmas goes down again.



Carey is a little scary to me. there are time when he can just flat out play, and others where im left cratchin my butt wondering what the heck he is doing. Hopefully more practice time will help him pull it together.

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


June 12th, 2013, 12:33 pm
Profile
Team MVP
User avatar

Joined: February 20th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Posts: 3396
Location: Saginaw, MI
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
Without trying to start anything, I can see already the FS is gonna be a big priority next off season.

_________________
April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.


Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011


June 12th, 2013, 1:24 pm
Profile
Rookie Player of the Year
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2376
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
Nagy's still limping pretty bad. Now it makes sense that that they brought in some veteran guards.

_________________
"There were a couple times where I was just like, 'Is that legal?" Warford said. "Cause he was getting laid out. I was like, 'Someone might call the cops. This is not fair.'"


June 12th, 2013, 3:14 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3902
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
thelomasbrowns wrote:
Nagy's still limping pretty bad. Now it makes sense that that they brought in some veteran guards.



thats sad. I was really hoping he'd come in healthy and be good.

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


June 12th, 2013, 3:26 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: October 30th, 2004, 12:30 pm
Posts: 2205
Location: Austin, TX
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
regularjoe12 wrote:
thelomasbrowns wrote:
Nagy's still limping pretty bad. Now it makes sense that that they brought in some veteran guards.



thats sad. I was really hoping he'd come in healthy and be good.


Maybe another month or 2 will make a difference?

_________________
Image

NEVER GIVE UP!


June 12th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Profile
Post Re: Off-Season Moves
Still think that Delmas signing was a great signing? :roll:


June 12th, 2013, 7:21 pm
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 652 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blueskies, Google [Bot], Grink, jrd66, Killwill25, UK Lion, yostevo and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.