View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 7:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 No Aaron Hernandez Thread? 
Rookie Player of the Year

Post No Aaron Hernandez Thread?
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/ne ... w-details/

Seems the mighty Belichick "We can make any player change their ways" has taken another hit with Hernandez being added to the list of Haynesworth, Ocho Stinko, Moss after one year, and Gronk the lug head and his injuries might not be far behind. The jury is still out if the Tebow thing will blow up in their faces as well. As far as Hernandez even with things being speculation at this point, " What a bleeping moron!"

Last edited by sweetd20 on June 20th, 2013, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 20th, 2013, 5:34 pm
Post Re: No Aaron Hernandez Thread Thread?
sweetd20 wrote:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130620/aaron-hernandez-new-details/

Seems the mighty Belichick "We can make any player change their ways" has taken another hit with Hernandez being added to the list of Haynesworth, Ocho Stinko, Moss after one year, and Gronk the lug head and his injuries might not be far behind. The jury is still out if the Tebow thing will blow up in their faces as well. As far as Hernandez even with things being speculation at this point, " What a bleeping moron!"

Yup... Lots of "smoke" there...

June 20th, 2013, 6:00 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Can you imagine how WJB would be if we had drafted either Hernandez or Gronk?

June 20th, 2013, 6:23 pm
BillySims wrote:
Can you imagine how WJB would be if we had drafted either Hernandez or Gronk?

Extremely excited, and happy of their contributions?

June 20th, 2013, 7:24 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Re: No Aaron Hernandez Thread?
Hmmmm.....that gives a dance partner to the idea of trading off Pett. I don't hate the guy but I don't really see him being lion next year and Schefler really isn't a tallent drop. ( pun intended)

June 20th, 2013, 7:40 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

regularjoe12 wrote:
Hmmmm.....that gives a dance partner to the idea of trading off Pett. I don't hate the guy but I don't really see him being lion next year and Schefler really isn't a tallent drop. ( pun intended)

I do hate the guy and would package him and Leshoure in a heartbeat.

Don't forget about Alfonzo Dennard. He phuckt up too

June 21st, 2013, 12:08 am
Modmin Dude

PFT wrote:
Patriots release Aaron Hernandez
Posted by Darin Gantt on June 26, 2013, 10:26 AM EDT

The Patriots moved as quickly as the police this morning.

The team just announced via Twitter that it released tight end Aaron Hernandez, shortly after he was led out of his house in handcuffs.

While there will be salary cap ramifications of this one from the contract extension they rewarded him with, the high ground was apparently worth it. The notion of the “Patriot Way” was routinely mocked in the wake of this investigation, and they apparently opted to not wait.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... hernandez/
BOOM!

June 26th, 2013, 11:16 am
NFL Veteran

I think this means he is looking at doing some time at least for obstructing justice with the destruction of his security equipment or maybe something even worse. I really doubt they would have released him if the outlook for the situation was at all positive.

June 26th, 2013, 11:34 am

Does anyone not think he was involved in the murder? The actions scremed "involved and desperate" at the minimum and potential triggerman at the worst. Espcially with the guy he shot in Fl stepping forward now as well. If he find a way out of this its the OJ bullshit all over again.

June 26th, 2013, 1:57 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Look at the link below and see his reaction when he knew he was being arrested.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1685547-the-moment-aaron-hernandez-realized-he-was-getting-arrested

NEVER GIVE UP!

June 26th, 2013, 3:54 pm
Hall of Fame Player

And all his fellow prisoners like TE's. LOL.

June 26th, 2013, 4:05 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

That bailiff is a monster, makes Hernandez look like an average sized dude. The best part about this whole thing is that everything he has done says "I did it!" and the attorney says everything is circumstantial and is a weak case. If Hernandez actually thought all of these actions were going to exonerate him he's an even bigger idiot, the only thing going for him so far is they haven't found the weapon yet. He would have been better off hopping a plane to the middle of nowhere and living his life looking over his shoulder until he was caught. As it stands now he might not get a murder in the first degree conviction if they don't find the weapon but unless the DA totally botches the case he can kiss his freedom goodbye.

June 26th, 2013, 7:13 pm

Ill fully admit to many I may be a bad person for saying this, but IF he did commit murder, execution style, of someone he once claimed as a friend, he deserves a bullet in the back of his head. He should consider himself lucky if he gets anything less.

June 26th, 2013, 7:22 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Hall of Fame Player

DJ-B wrote:
Ill fully admit to many I may be a bad person for saying this, but IF he did commit murder, execution style, of someone he once claimed as a friend, he deserves a bullet in the back of his head. He should consider himself lucky if he gets anything less.

Why would you think your statement makes you a bad person. I am all for executing a murderer in the same manner he/she killed his/her victims. Generally a multi-murderer, ( not saying Hernandez fits that description), kills their victim in a method that they most fear dying from.

June 27th, 2013, 9:21 am

In Todays "PC" world very few people still ascribe to an Eye for an Eye principle (which is their choice) but generally I follow it pretty close when it comes to the few big crimes that are life ending or life altering, rape/molestation and first degree murder. I back off a little when it is a Fight that turns deadly , a car accident, etc, but when you are talking execution style murder ive got no sympathy and honestly don't care if you can be rehabilitated or live the rest of your life as a choir boy. There is a right to Life... and IMO that right is forfeited when you Plan to take that right from someone else and suceed.

Yahoo story today says he is being investigated for 2 other Murders in Boston now.

June 27th, 2013, 1:27 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next