View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 29th, 2014, 10:58 am



Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 trouble with site 
Author Message
Varsity Benchwarmer
User avatar

Joined: August 9th, 2004, 1:51 am
Posts: 239
Location: kalamazoo,mi
Post trouble with site
I'm having an issue:
I cannot see anything written in posts if I use the "View unread posts" and "View new posts" options.

To see anything written I have to go to the "main" section then go to Jungle/nfl draft/around the league/smack board, ect.

Anyone else having this issue?


Frok

_________________
I feel more like I do now than when I first got here.


April 5th, 2013, 8:57 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9376
Location: Dallas
Post Re: trouble with site
frok wrote:
I'm having an issue:
I cannot see anything written in posts if I use the "View unread posts" and "View new posts" options.

To see anything written I have to go to the "main" section then go to Jungle/nfl draft/around the league/smack board, ect.

Anyone else having this issue?


Frok


I'm dealing with this as well, not sure what is causing that.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


April 8th, 2013, 9:21 am
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 11944
Post Re: trouble with site
Could either of you be more specific?
Quote:
I cannot see anything
Does not really help when it comes to tracking down what the issue might be. Are you receiving any error message? Does the screen / page not display? What are you expecting to see that you don't see? etc. Also, have either or both of you cleared your browser cache, deleted temp internet files, deleted all cookies, etc?

FYI-I am able to click on both 'View unread posts' & 'View new posts'.

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


April 8th, 2013, 10:00 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9376
Location: Dallas
Post Re: trouble with site
For me, when I click on "view new posts" (or view unread posts) - I can see the threads but when I click on them and it tries to pull up the thread I just get a white screen with nothing on it.

The only way I can access threads is to go into each sub forum from the http://www.lionbacker.com/forum screen. Even if I try to access the forum from the index.php (by clicking the logo up top) it is also blank.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


April 8th, 2013, 10:16 am
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 11944
Post Re: trouble with site
Pablo wrote:
For me, when I click on "view new posts" (or view unread posts) - I can see the threads but when I click on them and it tries to pull up the thread I just get a white screen with nothing on it.

The only way I can access threads is to go into each sub forum from the http://www.lionbacker.com/forum screen. Even if I try to access the forum from the index.php (by clicking the logo up top) it is also blank.
Not to sound like a broken record, but:
Quote:
Also, have either or both of you cleared your browser cache, deleted temp internet files, deleted all cookies, etc?
Also, what browsers have you tried?

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


April 8th, 2013, 1:12 pm
Profile
Varsity Benchwarmer
User avatar

Joined: August 9th, 2004, 1:51 am
Posts: 239
Location: kalamazoo,mi
Post Re: trouble with site
Pablo wrote:
For me, when I click on "view new posts" (or view unread posts) - I can see the threads but when I click on them and it tries to pull up the thread I just get a white screen with nothing on it.

The only way I can access threads is to go into each sub forum from the http://www.lionbacker.com/forum screen. Even if I try to access the forum from the index.php (by clicking the logo up top) it is also blank.



This is exactly the issue I am having.
Normally use Firefox, have tried IE, get the same thing
Yes cleared cache, temp internet files and deleted all cookies.
when I click on one thread I get this on my tab----http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16592, but still just a blank page.
When I go into each sub forum from the forum screen and access the same thread I get the same on my tab only now I can read/see what was written.



Frok

_________________
I feel more like I do now than when I first got here.


April 9th, 2013, 8:20 pm
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 11944
Post Re: trouble with site
frok wrote:
Pablo wrote:
For me, when I click on "view new posts" (or view unread posts) - I can see the threads but when I click on them and it tries to pull up the thread I just get a white screen with nothing on it.

The only way I can access threads is to go into each sub forum from the http://www.lionbacker.com/forum screen. Even if I try to access the forum from the index.php (by clicking the logo up top) it is also blank.



This is exactly the issue I am having.
Normally use Firefox, have tried IE, get the same thing
Yes cleared cache, temp internet files and deleted all cookies.
when I click on one thread I get this on my tab----http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16592, but still just a blank page.
When I go into each sub forum from the forum screen and access the same thread I get the same on my tab only now I can read/see what was written.



Frok
Thx Frok, I'll check it out to see what I can find.

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


April 10th, 2013, 4:33 pm
Profile
Varsity Benchwarmer
User avatar

Joined: August 9th, 2004, 1:51 am
Posts: 239
Location: kalamazoo,mi
Post Re: trouble with site
TheRealWags wrote:
frok wrote:
Pablo wrote:
For me, when I click on "view new posts" (or view unread posts) - I can see the threads but when I click on them and it tries to pull up the thread I just get a white screen with nothing on it.

The only way I can access threads is to go into each sub forum from the http://www.lionbacker.com/forum screen. Even if I try to access the forum from the index.php (by clicking the logo up top) it is also blank.



This is exactly the issue I am having.
Normally use Firefox, have tried IE, get the same thing
Yes cleared cache, temp internet files and deleted all cookies.
when I click on one thread I get this on my tab----http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16592, but still just a blank page.
When I go into each sub forum from the forum screen and access the same thread I get the same on my tab only now I can read/see what was written.



Frok
Thx Frok, I'll check it out to see what I can find.


Any other ideas? I've tried everything I can think of. Still having same issue


frok

_________________
I feel more like I do now than when I first got here.


July 26th, 2013, 9:54 pm
Profile
Post Re: trouble with site
FWIW the search function only returns a blank screen on my iMac... Don't use any other browser.


July 27th, 2013, 1:50 am
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2005, 3:36 am
Posts: 3115
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post Re: trouble with site
wjb21ndtown wrote:
FWIW the search function only returns a blank screen on my iMac... Don't use any other browser.

Assuming you mean Safari, and ditto here. I get a blank screen. Same thing on Chrome.

_________________
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson


July 27th, 2013, 9:14 am
Profile
Post Re: trouble with site
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
FWIW the search function only returns a blank screen on my iMac... Don't use any other browser.

Assuming you mean Safari, and ditto here. I get a blank screen. Same thing on Chrome.


Wags says I'm crazy... Been that way for months. It was right after that last big crash that put it down for a few days that it all went haywire.


July 27th, 2013, 2:45 pm
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.