View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 29th, 2014, 10:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 trouble with site 
Varsity Benchwarmer

Post trouble with site
I'm having an issue:
I cannot see anything written in posts if I use the "View unread posts" and "View new posts" options.

To see anything written I have to go to the "main" section then go to Jungle/nfl draft/around the league/smack board, ect.

Anyone else having this issue?

Frok

April 5th, 2013, 8:57 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: trouble with site
frok wrote:
I'm having an issue:
I cannot see anything written in posts if I use the "View unread posts" and "View new posts" options.

To see anything written I have to go to the "main" section then go to Jungle/nfl draft/around the league/smack board, ect.

Anyone else having this issue?

Frok

I'm dealing with this as well, not sure what is causing that.

April 8th, 2013, 9:21 am
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

Could either of you be more specific?
Quote:
I cannot see anything
Does not really help when it comes to tracking down what the issue might be. Are you receiving any error message? Does the screen / page not display? What are you expecting to see that you don't see? etc. Also, have either or both of you cleared your browser cache, deleted temp internet files, deleted all cookies, etc?

FYI-I am able to click on both 'View unread posts' & 'View new posts'.

April 8th, 2013, 10:00 am
RIP Killer

For me, when I click on "view new posts" (or view unread posts) - I can see the threads but when I click on them and it tries to pull up the thread I just get a white screen with nothing on it.

The only way I can access threads is to go into each sub forum from the http://www.lionbacker.com/forum screen. Even if I try to access the forum from the index.php (by clicking the logo up top) it is also blank.

April 8th, 2013, 10:16 am
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

Pablo wrote:
For me, when I click on "view new posts" (or view unread posts) - I can see the threads but when I click on them and it tries to pull up the thread I just get a white screen with nothing on it.

The only way I can access threads is to go into each sub forum from the http://www.lionbacker.com/forum screen. Even if I try to access the forum from the index.php (by clicking the logo up top) it is also blank.
Not to sound like a broken record, but:
Quote:
Also, have either or both of you cleared your browser cache, deleted temp internet files, deleted all cookies, etc?
Also, what browsers have you tried?

April 8th, 2013, 1:12 pm
Varsity Benchwarmer

Pablo wrote:

This is exactly the issue I am having.
Normally use Firefox, have tried IE, get the same thing
Yes cleared cache, temp internet files and deleted all cookies.
when I click on one thread I get this on my tab----http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16592, but still just a blank page.
When I go into each sub forum from the forum screen and access the same thread I get the same on my tab only now I can read/see what was written.

Frok

April 9th, 2013, 8:20 pm
Modmin Dude

frok wrote:
Pablo wrote:

when I click on one thread I get this on my tab----http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16592, but still just a blank page.
When I go into each sub forum from the forum screen and access the same thread I get the same on my tab only now I can read/see what was written.

Frok
Thx Frok, I'll check it out to see what I can find.

April 10th, 2013, 4:33 pm
Varsity Benchwarmer

TheRealWags wrote:
frok wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Frok
Thx Frok, I'll check it out to see what I can find.

Any other ideas? I've tried everything I can think of. Still having same issue

frok

July 26th, 2013, 9:54 pm
FWIW the search function only returns a blank screen on my iMac... Don't use any other browser.

July 27th, 2013, 1:50 am
QB Coach

wjb21ndtown wrote:
FWIW the search function only returns a blank screen on my iMac... Don't use any other browser.

Assuming you mean Safari, and ditto here. I get a blank screen. Same thing on Chrome.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

July 27th, 2013, 9:14 am
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:

Assuming you mean Safari, and ditto here. I get a blank screen. Same thing on Chrome.

Wags says I'm crazy... Been that way for months. It was right after that last big crash that put it down for a few days that it all went haywire.

July 27th, 2013, 2:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]