View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 8:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 GOOD NEWS! 
QB Coach

Post GOOD NEWS!
Buffalo has one the prestigious title of worst in the NFL!

I doubt if we'll ever lose the diabocal decade, but at least someone else is getting laughed at now.

I wonder if it has something to do with the pollution in lake erie

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

August 26th, 2013, 3:52 pm
QB Coach

Post Re: GOOD NEWS!
WarEr4Christ wrote:
Buffalo has one the prestigious title of worst in the NFL!

I doubt if we'll ever lose the diabocal decade, but at least someone else is getting laughed at now.

I wonder if it has something to do with the pollution in lake erie

What are you talking about?

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

August 27th, 2013, 2:51 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

If its the pollution i dunno. if its the title as worst team in football. its probably inr eaction to the article stating that they currently plan to be the 1st team ever (in the modern era since 1967) to Start the seaosn with an Undrafted Free Agent at QB. Kolb might be done. EJ Manuel just had a procedure. Theyve got a guy I never heard of (and i follow college football) starting game 1. Tuole or something.

Then again the rrest of their team isnt so bad, so they might be OK. The Raiders however will be terribad this year.

August 27th, 2013, 1:08 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
RIP Killer

DJ-B wrote:
If its the pollution i dunno. if its the title as worst team in football. its probably inr eaction to the article stating that they currently plan to be the 1st team ever (in the modern era since 1967) to Start the seaosn with an Undrafted Free Agent at QB. Kolb might be done. EJ Manuel just had a procedure. Theyve got a guy I never heard of (and i follow college football) starting game 1. Tuole or something.

Then again the rrest of their team isnt so bad, so they might be OK. The Raiders however will be terribad this year.

Dude, how much did you have to drink when you posted this? Or did you do it from your phone?

August 27th, 2013, 9:07 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

m2karateman wrote:
DJ-B wrote:

Dude, how much did you have to drink when you posted this? Or did you do it from your phone?

Rofl wish i could say drunk/phone. Just did it from a sucky kb at work while looking over my shoulder and typing too fast (not supposed to be on forums, gotta get my lions chat time).

August 28th, 2013, 2:01 am
Profile ICQ WWW
QB Coach

Wow, I thought it was pretty clear, but maybe not.

DJB is right, it is in regards to the article about the Bills having QB issues, and in the article it stated, "the WORST team in football."

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

August 28th, 2013, 11:47 am
QB Coach

WarEr4Christ wrote:
Wow, I thought it was pretty clear, but maybe not.

DJB is right, it is in regards to the article about the Bills having QB issues, and in the article it stated, "the WORST team in football."

Well you didn't post the article, so how would we know?

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

August 28th, 2013, 11:56 am
QB Coach

because I'm retarded, and do all I can to be able to type..

August 29th, 2013, 7:12 pm
QB Coach

WarEr4Christ wrote:
because I'm retarded, and do all I can to be able to type..

Haha awesome.

August 29th, 2013, 10:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]